Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Mence getting a STAB Return/Frustration with a virtual base power of 135.... WITH one of the best offensive type attacks..... EQ/DD/Claw/Return.....

There is also Double Edge to consider, which is essentially giving Mence Brave Bird. It gets Thrash via breeding but as fun as Flying-type Outrage looks, too risky. If not for the scoliosis brace, I'd been swooning over Mega Mence right now. Birdspam/Flyspam has a new friend.

I don't know why, but I got somewhat annoyed that there is a shiny Beldum event, which is kinda spitting int he faces of those who MM'd for a long while for theirs.

If anyone here who is from UK could help me with obtaining 2 serial codes from GAME so I can obtain Charizard X/Y on both of my X/Y games, that would be greatly appreciated :)!

New page so reposting :)!

Also this ends Sunday =C

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I live in the US, so sorry. Can't help you. The only good I can do is breed you Charmanders for their fitting mega evos, but you seem more interested in getting the mega stones.

Yes I am, and them being event Pokémon.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Fair enough, but I am more than happy to breed you them anytime.

Anyways, I am stuck on what I wanna breed in regards to Swablu, but I am heavily leaning to something defensive or a basic dance set. Mega Mence will be easy breeding since I got all my materials at the ready.

Can't help you in terms of the event pokemon but I can spare a charizardite Y from my 2nd y play through if you desire.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

For me it is more about them being Event Pokémon. I am an avid collector, having nearly all of them but the latest ones since release of X&Y.

Account Help

Fair enough, but I am more than happy to breed you them anytime.

Anyways, I am stuck on what I wanna breed in regards to Swablu, but I am heavily leaning to something defensive or a basic dance set. Mega Mence will be easy breeding since I got all my materials at the ready.

252 speed, 252 spattack, timid

draco, hypervoice, fireblast, statswap/roost/icebeam

248 hp, 196 spdef, 64 speed, calm

cotton guard, roost, hypervoice, toxic/healbell

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I can't believe you guys are already making movesets for these new Megas. We don't even know what their base stats are like yet.

The only thing we know about them are their typing and abilities right now. Why can't you save all the usage stuff for after they're released and people get a chance to mess around?

Because it makes no difference whether you 'play around' with them or not - we know how stats and moves play out and can plan.

Plus theres so many megas out now we have a pretty solid idea of how the stat changes will go:

It'll be +100 more base stat, because all bar alakazam are to date.

It'll probably be mainly focused on the two stats they are already strong in with the rest spread in a way that doesn't really change the overall build of the pokemon.

There is an outside chance it'll get a boost on a 3rd stat that shakes up the way to play it a bit - e.g. blastoise is a bulky mixed attacker, mega is more of a bulky special attacker.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I can't believe you guys are already making movesets for these new Megas. We don't even know what their base stats are like yet.

The only thing we know about them are their typing and abilities right now. Why can't you save all the usage stuff for after they're released and people get a chance to mess around?

I made two movesets that will benefit Altaria in both of its potential uses. As an attacker, it is obvious what moves it wants as well as the nature and EVs. I believe that Altaria will gain defensive bonuses instead of offensive bonuses with its mega. I suggested a spread that will benefit from boosted defenses based upon its current speed (which I speculate won't increase with a mega evo).

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Odd you didn't consider that with Pixilate Return/Facade and Dragon Dance, Altaria-M could be one of the few Physically-oriented Fairies that see common use along with Azumarill and Mawile-M. Granted, Altaria-M does not exactly scream physical sweeper (although Winona's in Gen III was a [bleep]), but has some moves to abuse with it like Earthquake. The only issue is that there are plenty of physical walls and Altaria's physical movepool is too lacking.

Maybe I will just focus on a Salamence project. Aerilate Normal-moves and Dance is too fun to ignore, even in spite of looking like a boomerang with a scoliosis brace.

It's also confirmed that Lopunny's biggest boosts will be in attack and speed, Altaria's will be in attack and special attack, and Salamence's will be in defense.

Well..... I would be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed at Altaria/Salamence's boosts.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

It's also confirmed that Lopunny's biggest boosts will be in attack and speed, Altaria's will be in attack and special attack, and Salamence's will be in defense.

Please tell me someone somewhere made a mistake and accidentally switched Altaria's and Salamence's Attack/Defense.

• Like 1
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Somehow missed it, but Salamence can know Hyper Voice via Gen V move tutor. I don't want to imagine how scary a Flying-type special move that can hit through subs would be, especially considering it is coming from a Mega Salamence. 

You know they rarely mention all the stats that get affected when they reveal Megas. Salamence's defense boost is likely the biggest, but safe to assume its offenses and speed should get a decent jump too.

[spoiler=New Megas]Mega Slowbro

slowbro1.jpg

Mega Audino

audino1.jpg

Source: Serebii who has his source from the Korean Pokémon Website.

Account Help

If GF was really using popularity as criteria for deciding who got a Mega Evolution, maybe they should have realized Audino's popularity was mostly due to the fact it was an exp pinata in its debut generation. From what I know, Slowbro-M has Shell Armor, which sucks since losing Regenerator is a big deal and Audino-M essentially has no ability is singles and only real gain is defenses and Fairy-type. As glad a Unova mon got a Mega, I just wished it was a mon who needed one (hi, Unova starters, dreigon, etc). The only good thing is the design on Audino-M because the new Megas are just plain terrible.

Also, why is there no Mega Slowking?

• Like 1