Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

I'd love to see a mega cloyster and a few more gen 5 megas.

Musharna would be an interesting one to mega imo - could be psychic ghost and like the dream mist is the main body.

Liligant I'd also like to see an mega of, along with sawsbuck and galvantula

Most of these probably wouldn't be any good, but I dunno I just wanna see em.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah. Let's be honest.... The nobody well use Audino-M and Slowbro-M. Audino is a horrible mon in competitive, and nobody uses it in the main game. Slowbro is sort of in the same boat. Why would anyone use a Slowbro in the main game when they could be using any number of stronger, cooler, and easier to obtain mega evolutions? Also, the only reason Slowbro started getting used was the fact that it got regenerator. Taking that away is basically asking for people to stop using it.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

From what I am looking at, Audino-M's only use might seem to be in Doubles... except that people would likely just pass her up for something that can just total party kill the opposition without giving two shits. The only good thing with Slowbro-M is that Knock Off can't get that increased damage, but having to rely on Slack Off and being taunt bait doesn't look good for the thing.

At least you can't say Gen V mons are getting neglected, right?

I have a lot of respect for someone to take a Pachirisu to the finals in VGC and come out a winner, especially given it basically gave a middle finger to Mega Kangaskhan and video game complacency as a whole. It was beautiful.

Shame everyone is copying it now.

I am at the moment trying to make a Battle Institute team!

Currently building a Weavile/Aerodactyl/Gengar/Volcarona.

With 3 of them I went on tournaments and they served me well =3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 2 weeks later...

Gallade-M, Sharpedo-M, and Camerupt-M all got revealed today.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Today, I got a shiny Mudkip in Sapphire.

It literally only took me like 4-5 resets to get it.

Almost disappointed at how fast it went, tbh.

Set the clock in my room at 14:51, then when I got it I checked the time, and it was 14:56.

From setting the clock to doing a couple soft resets and getting shiny Mudkip, it literally only took 5 minutes.

5K8XVfz.jpg

I might have to try and get Treecko now, to complete the set (got Torchic years ago, in early 2008.)

Finally pre-ordered Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Took me about 2 weeks to track down a store who would sell the Steel Book variants, which I now pre-ordered! Sadly for us, we get it on the 28th of November =C.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 1 month later...

Been awhile since I logged here, but got the Triples, Doubles, and Rotations trophy in the Maison while waiting for OR/AS. Cbb playing Y so I can snag up the final trophy. Sucks est date for me to get AS is nov 26 at earliest.

We can safely discuss the demo datamine here?

• 2 weeks later...

You had a 1/65535 chance to get that number. What could be really neat is if your SID was 00001.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Lol I wish I had a way to figure out my secret ID myself.

Then I would have been able to get the same ID/SID on an older gen. game to get pokémon who would still appear to be owned by my OR character. Right now I transfered the shiny mudkip I got a couple weeks ago and am using that instead of my actual starter, but it has a different ID/OT combo so it looks strange.

There actually is a way..... I haven't done any research or much reading in to it, but you can use Spinda to determine your SID. The spot pattern on Spinda are determined by your SID, so you can reverse engineer to get your SID from the spot patterns.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

• 1 month later...

Pokken based on tekken engine.

Actual pokemon fighting?

mustnotfap

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/pokken-tournament-character-roster-harada-wanted-pok%C3%A9mon-trainers-fight-each-other-403762

For anyone who knows what Tekken truely is; VIVA LA REVOLUTION

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

• 1 month later...

I had some time to kill and was in one of my play with spreadsheets moods so I made a Gen VI training calc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Huw406GhSr9TkfhDz3KbP10koU8iDLT_hvPEdzJFvoQ/edit?usp=sharing

Was originally just gonna do it for Blisseys since the whole triple battle self killing Blissey thing, but since I had a list of pokemon anyway for the data it wasn't much work to chuck in a list of their base xp values so now you can calc training vs anything you like.

There are a few weird cases listed in the instructions that need some testing, but the rest should give pretty solid figures if anyone wants to grab a copy and use it for themselves.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 7 months later...

The sad thing is that trailer realllllllllly oversells the gaming experience. Odds are it'll just be one of them gimmicky, kinda annoying VR games where you have to weirdly point your phone around to play and will ultimately offer nothing more than an akward to play normal pokemon game gone mobile.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The Zygarde news seems very intriguing.

First up is the flat green blob being called to as the Zygarde Cell - it has a seemingly empty space in it's stomach and vacant pupils.

Then you have the non-flat blob called the Zygarde Core, which is the brain of every form. Judging by the difference between the Cell and Core I think the Zygarde Core actually specifically refers to the red stone thing that occupies the previously empty space.

Ie The red stone is the Zygarde Core and the blob is the Zygarde Cell - adding the Zygarde Core to the Zygarde cell makes it become more sentient (pupils go from green to black) and generally more active/alive (it stands up and rounds out more)

The Zygarde Dog is refered to the Zygarde 10% Forme

Normal Zygarde is refered to as 50% Forme

The big mecha thing is Zygarde Perfect Forme

Kinda suggests imo there may be up to 11 formes in all based on percentage progression - 0% Cell, 10% Dog 20%? 30%? 40%? 50% Normal 60%? 70%? 80%? 90%? 100% Perfect

Either that a 6 Forme setup (0,10,25,50,75,100)

Also yeah with it being XY & Z Anime pretty much confirms we are back to the mid-gen sequel being a third variant instead of 2 like they did for gen 5 and deffo looks like a mega Greninja, which almost certainly indicates Z will see a bunch of new megas and that Delphox and Chesnaught will be going mega too. Unless they pull another Blaziken and Greninja is a promo with his counter parts following in the next games, presumably Gen 7 since Z would round out the expected main series titles for gen 6.

Also side bar - on my quest to complete as much of a livingdex with hidden abilities as I can and looking to to start doing a shinydex follow up is that Jirachi is a weird case. It was 100% legit possible to get shiny Jirachi in earlier games but you can't get it through pokebank fake checks making it the one case of a pokemon that can legit be shiny becoming impossible to be legit shiny.

All the other not possible as legit shiny have just never been released as a shiny, either due to being event only like celebi, meloetta, keldeo, diance and hoopa or being shiny-locked in every wild encounter to do like Xerneas, Yvetal and Zygarde

Plv6Dz6.jpg