Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

If you have a certain device that uses .sav files, then don't bother duplicating anything.

Instead, look up "Pokesav". It lets you edit pretty much anything and everything about your game.

- Create Pokemon, down to IV and EV

- Change the amount of each item in your possession (Including Key Items)

- Create Pokemon with / Give Pokemon illegal movesets and abilities (Silly, but whatever)

- Trigger events (Want to go after Arceus, Shaymin, or Darkrai?)

- Add your own event cards (Just visit the official website of Pokesav, and you can download the event event cards and load them. What's more, you can then share them with anyone who has a legit copy of the game and hasn't gotten that event card before.)

- Change your position in the game (Badges, storyline, etc.)

And loads more that escape me right now. It's been around for quite a while, although it may not work with platinum, seeing as platinum has not yet been released in the US. However, you can give them Platinum movesets via Pokesav too.

And FYI, CB Scizor is evil.

Scizor @ Choice Band

Adamant, 204 HP, 252 Attack, 54 Speed

- Bullet Punch

- Pursuit

- Superpower

- U-Turn

haha, thanks bud. i actually tried to mess with the .sav file with notepad but couldn't really figure it out. this is way better if it works.

edit: wait there's soemthing about action replay. do i need that?

edit2: answer is no, thank god for FAQs lol

I see i have been uncredited due to spite :cry:

Played pearl for 30 mins got bored and turned it off again. I miss emerald.

Sorry, I went through and edited it so that the title was easier for the search function to find and edited some stuff. I will add it again if you would like.

I havn't been playing my games much. I've been playing too much wii to focus on my DS gaming. Plus I have no incentive to take the time to actually make a decent team, as I would never use it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I havn't been playing my games much. I've been playing too much wii to focus on my DS gaming. Plus I have no incentive to take the time to actually make a decent team, as I would never use it.

I'd be willing to battle you if it works online or w/e

I beat the elite four. So now I'm kinda done with the game lol.

I would battle you, but the team I have is my gameplay team, and would get destroyed. If you want, I could start making a team, minus ev training and the like, just one that is playable with. It would take a bit of time, but not too long.

May be kinda stupid asking this, but do pokemon who like bitter food be unaffected by eating bitter herbs?

Also, anyone know if that attack that gives the users effect (poison etc) to an opponent pokemon works like this:

Rest -> That attack -> Dream eater?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I would battle you, but the team I have is my gameplay team, and would get destroyed. If you want, I could start making a team, minus ev training and the like, just one that is playable with. It would take a bit of time, but not too long.

yeah that's fine

yeah that's fine

Alright, I'll get a team trained.

May be kinda stupid asking this, but do pokemon who like bitter food be unaffected by eating bitter herbs?

Also, anyone know if that attack that gives the users effect (poison etc) to an opponent pokemon works like this:

Rest -> That attack -> Dream eater?

:( Answer pl0x.

Also, is it just me or does Serebii not have a list of Pokemon Trainers with xx pokemon?

If you guys are battling via WFC, then don't worry about it. Just hit "Lvl. 100 Battle" or something like that, and it'll automatically set all your Pokemon to Level 100, + calculate their stats appropriately for the battle.

Yeah, we don't need to worry about leveling all the way up. Once I get everything evolved and have all the moves I want on it I will let you know.

If you guys are battling via WFC, then don't worry about it. Just hit "Lvl. 100 Battle" or something like that, and it'll automatically set all your Pokemon to Level 100, + calculate their stats appropriately for the battle.

Yeah, we don't need to worry about leveling all the way up. Once I get everything evolved and have all the moves I want on it I will let you know.

I ought to move my Shoddy team onto my DS. This team is shaping up pretty nicely so far. I could battle one of you guys sometime.

Herbs are terrible, you are better off just using potions and normal revives etc. They only cost a little bit more than herbs but don't lower the happiness of your pokemon.

If I remember correctly, a pokemon can only have one status on it at once. So I don' think you could put it to sleep and then poison it while it is asleep. Maybe try moves like leech seeds or whirlpool.

Playing emerald at the moment and growing some pokeblocks. Takes way too long to get a lot of them.

Wtf, I asked if pokemon that like bitter food like bitter herbs, and if putting yourself to sleep and swapping status effects with another pokemon puts them asleep? :roll:

Wtf, I asked if pokemon that like bitter food like bitter herbs, and if putting yourself to sleep and swapping status effects with another pokemon puts them asleep? :roll:

If i knew, I'd reply lol.

I dunno. Why don't you just do hypnosis + dream eater? Rest's sleep only stays for two turns anyway

TBH I was thinking of doing a combo with my Alakazam like umm,

Rest, use that attack that gives the opponent your effect, and dream eater, cause Alakazam has really bad defence, but is just so awesome <3:

Thanks soma :P I guess it is kinda screwed up then :|

Ok, anyone wanna recommend a rock or ground type pokemon other than golem/graveler? I remember using graveler alot until around the 4th gym, gave up on him. Sudowudo* or maybe I can get my friend to trade me a cranidos?

Rampardos is freaking awesome.