Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Is it possible to catch a dratini in the game? Dragonite is like my super duper favourite pokemon of all time

Empoleon used Ice Beam. Do I win? :lol:

I'm betting Dragonite is faster w/ thunder mmkay

That may be true but Thunder only has a 70% chance of hitting. If this Thunder were to miss or not kill my Empoleon the Ice Beam would knock your flying/dragon out of the sky.

Also Empoleon has a higher base HP than dragonite and Thunder only does 200% damage to him making Thunder have 240 power against Empoleon. An Ice Beam against a Dragonite would have 380 power.

Does anyone else wanna be the judge of the results?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Is it possible to catch a dratini in the game? Dragonite is like my super duper favourite pokemon of all time

Empoleon used Ice Beam. Do I win? :lol:

I'm betting Dragonite is faster w/ thunder mmkay

That may be true but Thunder only has a 70% chance of hitting. If this Thunder were to miss or not kill my Empoleon the Ice Beam would knock your flying/dragon out of the sky.

Also Empoleon has a higher base HP than dragonite and Thunder only does 200% damage to him making Thunder have 240 power against Empoleon. An Ice Beam against a Dragonite would have 380 power.

Does anyone else wanna be the judge of the results?

My Dragonite would fly up so high and shoot lightning from up there. Height advantage, booya

I have a blue Ditto in Diamond. If anyone wants to trade me something for it (note that blue Dittos are extremely rare!), just PM me.

Was it a random encounter or did you chain it? Either way gratz. I would make an offer on it, but sadly the only pokemon I have of any value is a legit 10 ANNIV Celebi and that ain't getting traded.....ever.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I like Dratini and Dragonair.

And Lapris.

And Rapidash.

:3

Rapidash is sexy, yo.

Tiigon, I have a blue Medicham I can tradde for your ditto. That is, if I ever actually find my DS. Just keep that in mind.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Empoleon with hydro pump, hydro cannon, drill peck, and ice beam

Lopunny with fire, ice, thunder, and dizzy punch

Slacking with earthquake, giga impact, hammer arm, and counter

Magnezone with explosion, zap cannon, lock on, and mirror shot (Warren211 should know all about that magneton :P)

Zangoose with thunder, blizzard, fire blast, and close combat.

I don't really have a last one. It's just usually a flyer or swimmer though.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So.. I had a strong hatred against Pokemon when I was younger. Everyone watched the show and traded the cards. I just couldn't stand the cartoon and anime.

I'm now sixteen, and I love watching it haha.

I have a GameBoy Color, what Pokemon game should I get for it?

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

So.. I had a strong hatred against Pokemon when I was younger. Everyone watched the show and traded the cards. I just couldn't stand the cartoon and anime.

Gold, Silver, or Crystal. I don't really remember the differences but I think Crystal is the beter version

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

for pearl players, what party you guys have?

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have gyarados, infernape, and alakazam. i just need to figure out the other half

i'm still pissed off about gyarados unable to learn fly. god.

1. Buy an action repla

2. Make gyarados learn fly

3. ?????

4. Profit?

If you really need a pokemon for fly raise a staraptor. Or turn a salamance into an HM slve like I did. :lol:

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Gold, Silver, or Crystal. I don't really remember the differences but I think Crystal is the beter version

Crystal is definetly the best because you get to be a blue haired girl

Though it's harder to get the two cool looking birds in crystal

I went to the gamestore, where they proudly displayed they're Pokemon Platinum boxes...I thought it was funny since it was sitting right next to Afro Samurai, and the guy I talked to said the games were "Anime for kids."

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have gyarados, infernape, and alakazam. i just need to figure out the other half

1. Buy an action repla

3. ?????

4. Profit?

If you really need a pokemon for fly raise a staraptor. Or turn a salamance into an HM slve like I did. :lol:

I need a Honchkrow for now. But I need diamond and i have pearl

1. Buy an action repla

3. ?????

4. Profit?

I need a Honchkrow for now. But I need diamond and i have pearl

Got WiFi?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

haha, sick. i just found out about a sweet cheat.

i have an R4 and if you just copy/paste the .SAV file, you can have multiple copies of your pokemon file. just gotta find a friend to help you out with moving your stuff around i guess.

i'm not saying this is new, but it was pretty obvious considering how SD cards work.

Thats the same half of a team as I'm at, hah.

I got bored though, I lost like half of my game forgetting to save, my bloody DS keeps freezing up.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

If you have a certain device that uses .sav files, then don't bother duplicating anything.

Instead, look up "Pokesav". It lets you edit pretty much anything and everything about your game.

- Create Pokemon, down to IV and EV

- Change the amount of each item in your possession (Including Key Items)

- Create Pokemon with / Give Pokemon illegal movesets and abilities (Silly, but whatever)

- Trigger events (Want to go after Arceus, Shaymin, or Darkrai?)

- Add your own event cards (Just visit the official website of Pokesav, and you can download the event event cards and load them. What's more, you can then share them with anyone who has a legit copy of the game and hasn't gotten that event card before.)

- Change your position in the game (Badges, storyline, etc.)

And loads more that escape me right now. It's been around for quite a while, although it may not work with platinum, seeing as platinum has not yet been released in the US. However, you can give them Platinum movesets via Pokesav too.

And FYI, CB Scizor is evil.

Scizor @ Choice Band

Adamant, 204 HP, 252 Attack, 54 Speed

- Bullet Punch

- Pursuit

- Superpower

- U-Turn