Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOooo didn't I make a small dictionary for you guys somewhere here? And I'm going on now Ginger.

There's a room ready, four-stock eight minutes no items. Standard rules really. Doesn't matter who comes in, the more the merrier.

OOooo didn't I make a small dictionary for you guys somewhere here? And I'm going on now Ginger.

There's a room ready, four-stock eight minutes no items. Standard rules really. Doesn't matter who comes in, the more the merrier.

Not for me. I like 1v1's more. My wifi isn't working... sec, leme restart my wii.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I wish there was a way to communiacte on ssbb, the lack of any opportunity to exchange friend codes with people...(child protection or something?)

We are trying to use AIM to talk to each other when playing... but we have on ly done it like once...

Ps. nice new sig Ginger. Its awesome. :thumbsup:

prospektssigza4.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what was wavedashing, and how did it fit with gameplay?

I wish there was a way to communiacte on ssbb, the lack of any opportunity to exchange friend codes with people...(child protection or something?)

Wavedashing was basically short hopping to a diagonal-down airdodge in Melee. It would make you slide, laglessly, and perform any attack you wished, or perhaps dash again. It was king of mind games, and the really good people did it instead of just walking, since the options out of it were as if you were standing still.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Just out of curiosity, what was wavedashing, and how did it fit with gameplay?

Wavedashing was basically short hopping to a diagonal-down airdodge in Melee. It would make you slide, laglessly, and perform any attack you wished, or perhaps dash again. It was king of mind games, and the really good people did it instead of just walking, since the options out of it were as if you were standing still.

Not true at all.

1) Wavedashing can be done out of a fullhop, it makes 0 difference.

2) Not lagless.

3) "Good" people don't use it for walking, they use it for ALOT more. Running with it is only the basics of the options wavedashing opens up. EG. GaW never shields in brawl, he wavedashes back. (Seriously)Waveshining, approach, ect.

4)It's not the "best" method of traveling. Dash dancing allows you to pivot which is faster than wave dash to attack.

5) It was as if you were standing still, but you could do most of that without wavedashing. You could do a jump canceled up smash/grab, or CC your run.

Just a few things...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I'll be ready to kick some cabbage after I'm done with mah pizza.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0