Smash Club.

Caxis

Figures. I play as Mario/Luigi ~0% of the time. :wall:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figures. I play as Mario/Luigi ~0% of the time. :wall:

Meta Knight is a douche. Hardly any skill is required to be good with him.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I might just have to killstroy (Kill/Destroy) you now. Ike owns all, so I won't.

Mario's FLUDD owns Ike's Up-B recovery.

I might just have to killstroy (Kill/Destroy) you now. Ike owns all, so I won't.

Mario's FLUDD owns Ike's Up-B recovery.

Ike's jab cancel -> Dtilt [bleep]e at the edge of the stage is epic.

Ike's jab cancel -> Dtilt [bleep]e at the edge of the stage is epic.

No just sonic I find confusing. IDK why, it's just the way he is I guess.

MK is awesome, but he's not any fun to play as. I stick to middle-weight characters such as Marth, Pit, and Falco. I use Sheik somewhat as well.

Learn to kill with Sonic (fsmash, dsmash, bair, and some other stuff), get used to his insanely fast running and attacking speed, and get around his learning curve. You'll be a decent Sonic player in no time. :)

(Although I don't use him much now, I use Ness because his playstyle suits me more.)

Idk about Ray, but Meta Knight is well...Meta Knight and Sonic just confuses me too much.

Well, I use sonic sometimes, but hes not very good in Brawl.

And MK is too broken imo. I'd rather win/lose with dignity than win with no skill.

Sonic definitely isn't god tier, but he is average at the very least. His insanely fast running/attacking speed is balanced by his awful killing moves, that's why he is more extreme and that most people dislike using him.

Also, MK is overrated IMO. He definitely is god tier, but characters like Mr. Game and Watch just has better stuff than him.

It's not that it's hard skill wise to kill with Sonic, but his inherit kill ability is just too low. He has other issues too, not just KO power. Sonic is mid tier AT BEST, he used to be bottom and it took a much improved metagame to get him to mid. And MK is not overrated, just take a look at his frame/damage/priority/ko %'s.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

No just sonic I find confusing. IDK why, it's just the way he is I guess.

MK is awesome, but he's not any fun to play as. I stick to middle-weight characters such as Marth, Pit, and Falco. I use Sheik somewhat as well.

Learn to kill with Sonic (fsmash, dsmash, bair, and some other stuff), get used to his insanely fast running and attacking speed, and get around his learning curve. You'll be a decent Sonic player in no time. :)

(Although I don't use him much now, I use Ness because his playstyle suits me more.)

Idk about Ray, but Meta Knight is well...Meta Knight and Sonic just confuses me too much.

Well, I use sonic sometimes, but hes not very good in Brawl.

And MK is too broken imo. I'd rather win/lose with dignity than win with no skill.

Sonic definitely isn't god tier, but he is average at the very least. His insanely fast running/attacking speed is balanced by his awful killing moves, that's why he is more extreme and that most people dislike using him.

Also, MK is overrated IMO. He definitely is god tier, but characters like Mr. Game and Watch just has better stuff than him.

It's not that it's hard skill wise to kill with Sonic, but his inherit kill ability is just too low. He has other issues too, not just KO power. Sonic is mid tier AT BEST, he used to be bottom and it took a much improved metagame to get him to mid. And MK is not overrated, just take a look at his frame/damage/priority/ko %'s.

inuyashakent-2.png

Meta Knight has a lot of lasting power as well, better than most things in his weight class.

Meta Knight has a lot of lasting power as well, better than most things in his weight class.

The ONLY thing MK lacks is .... umm... I'm not sure actually. You can say weight, but it's not true at all. It's harder to combo light characters (very minor reasons) and the more important reason is that if you DI + use his uair, he can live to middle/heavy class levels because his uair is the quickest aireal in the game, which cancels momentum. You can say he lacks a projectile, but considering he is the best planker in the game and that he has the best approach game in the game... that's a non issue. He has no bad matchups, stages, disjointed, reach, priority, KO power, etc.

He's beatable. But he's definitely the best character in the game.

inuyashakent-2.png

The ONLY thing MK lacks is .... umm... I'm not sure actually. You can say weight, but it's not true at all. It's harder to combo light characters (very minor reasons) and the more important reason is that if you DI + use his uair, he can live to middle/heavy class levels because his uair is the quickest aireal in the game, which cancels momentum. You can say he lacks a projectile, but considering he is the best planker in the game and that he has the best approach game in the game... that's a non issue. He has no bad matchups, stages, disjointed, reach, priority, KO power, etc.

inuyashakent-2.png

What tier does Ness and Lukas and the Iceclimbers fall under? Because those are the chars I use when I get to play.

Tier lists really only apply to high/top level play ,but Ness and Lucas fall under low (due to chain releases and other bad characteristics...) and IC go high due to their awesome specials and infinites.

inuyashakent-2.png

What tier does Ness and Lukas and the Iceclimbers fall under? Because those are the chars I use when I get to play.

Tier lists really only apply to high/top level play ,but Ness and Lucas fall under low (due to chain releases and other bad characteristics...) and IC go high due to their awesome specials and infinites.

inuyashakent-2.png

Whoah, thread revival. I'm lost. All I know is I love Meta Knight, Pit is meh, Ike just owns period, and I'm fair with Ness/Lucas and Sonic. I Barely use Mario.

Lrn2Fox, son.

IC's are usually like, what 7-15? Lucas and Ness = 25-30 last time i checked.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Whoah, thread revival. I'm lost. All I know is I love Meta Knight, Pit is meh, Ike just owns period, and I'm fair with Ness/Lucas and Sonic. I Barely use Mario.

Lrn2Fox, son.

IC's are usually like, what 7-15? Lucas and Ness = 25-30 last time i checked.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Not really trying to start a debate here, but here are some reasons why I think Mr. Game and Watch is, if not the best, is very close to being it:

-Just about every single one of his moves are insanely powerful and useful, and he is also a fast character (in both running and attacking).

-ALL of his smashes are the BEST killers in the game, period.

-His aerials (especially his back aerial) have godly priority. Also, he is also insane priority in general because of his disjointed hitboxes.

-His down tilt (and also his other tilts) can mess up many approaches.

-His Oil Panic (Down+B) can counter projectiles, and spill them out for massive damage.

-His Fire Parachute (Up+B) is easily one of the best recovery moves.

-Judge (Side+B) has a chance to OHKO no matter what percentage. (9 hammer)

-He has many excellent matchups, and very few characters can actually counter him.

-Also, I'm not sure about this, but he doesn't really have a bad stage.

-His only weakness, his light-weight, is easily negligible with the correct DI. This also comes to his favor, because he is hard to combo, and cannot be chain-grabbed.

-He is not easily gimped either, despite his light-weight.

-I know this doesn't count in the tier list, but his Final Smash is really good too.

With all those strengths and very few weaknesses, why is Mr. Game and Watch 8th place on the recent tier list? This baffles me. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention