Smash Club.

Caxis

Hi everybody! :D It's been a long time since I've touched Brawl lol.

I'm pretty sure the trophies still have some defined rarity, the fact that you have different amounts of beam sword trophies is attributed to probability, that's all.

Welcome Lizardo. :)

And from what I heard, the trophy rarity depends on the number of trophies you have. If you have like 50 trophies only, the chances of getting new trophies are extremely high, but if you have my trophy count, the chances of a new trophy is very slim.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Lizardo. :)

And from what I heard, the trophy rarity depends on the number of trophies you have. If you have like 50 trophies only, the chances of getting new trophies are extremely high, but if you have my trophy count, the chances of a new trophy is very slim.

It's a re-welcome for me. :P

I see where you're coming from, but this could still just be probability.

Say you put all the trophies in a bag, and you put the trophy back after it is picked. (Idr what the number is, so let's go with 610)

If you have never pulled out a trophy, you have a 610/610, or 100%, chance of getting a new trophy.

If you take out a trophy and replace it, you now have a 609/610 chance of getting a new trophy. The number keeps going down as you get more, so this makes it harder to get new trophies. This isn't so much rarity, as it is simply getting repeat values (trophies in this case).

Once you get about 550 trophies, the ratio of getting a new trophy is only 60/610, or about 9%.

It's not to say that all trophies have the same rarity, but they definitely have pre-defined chances, and they most likely do not change.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

I'll get back on-topic lol.

We haven't officially met, Sonic! :smile:

I'm lizardo, liz to most lol. I'm the Yoshi main here. We'll have to play sometime! :thumbsup:

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

I'm lizardo, liz to most lol. I'm the Yoshi main here. We'll have to play sometime! :thumbsup:

In case you want to know, I main Meta Knight.

And about the trophy count, the total is 544. I have 543 right now which would explain the difficulties of obtaining a new trophy. :(

I don't play Brawl much now, though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Are we still allowed to give our friend codes on this thread? Since no one else is giving them...

Mine is 1118-9754-2725, in case you guys wanted to know. I rarely go on though.

FInally got around to adding your code to the first post. :thumbup:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Forgot about time zone and availability. <_<

Time Zone: China (GMT +08:00 hours)

Availability: Weekends, although not on very often.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

In case you want to know, I main Meta Knight.

And about the trophy count, the total is 544. I have 543 right now which would explain the difficulties of obtaining a new trophy. :(

I don't play Brawl much now, though.

MK NUB! :o

Mybrawl is still busted lmao

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

What happened? Or did you just never fix it, lol?

Tainaith.png

But I like playing as Mety. :o

So does every tournament winner <.<

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Meta Knight can go die in a fire because of all the fanboys that backed him up in the SWF "Debate" about why he should be banned.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Meta Knight can go die in a fire because of all the fanboys that backed him up in the SWF "Debate" about why he should be banned.

Could say the same thing if Falcon ever got banned.. for whatever reason..

I dont need a siggy no moar.

There you go again defending a broken character on a shallow sequel to a semi deep fighting game.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

lol where the hell did my post go

Original post: DONT BAN MK HE IS ONLY [bleep]ING BROKEN LIKE HELL!

arcane_stew.png

There you go again defending a broken character on a shallow sequel to a semi deep fighting game.

What the hell are you talking about?

And I can assure you, your barely-heard of fighters are no better just because they're 'underground'

What the hell are you talking about?

And I can assure you, your barely-heard of fighters are no better just because they're 'underground'

1. "High Level Play" on Brawl is a complete joke compared to Melee EVERYTHING ELSE.

2. My "barely heard of" fighters (

, and STREET FIGHTER ****ING III: 3RD STRIKE) actually are better because those actually have high level play that's based on ACTUAL SKILL WITH THE CHARACTER (In BlazBlue: Iron Tager [bottom Tier] can utterly destroy V-13 [Top Tier] if used in the right hands.) rather than JUST THE CHARACTER CHOSEN (In Brawl: Ganondorf [bottom Tier] has absolutely no chance against Meta Knight [Top Tier] no matter how skilled you are with him.), quarter-circle motions, and most importantly REAL LEGIT COMBOS.

Luckily the Stamina Mode of Brawl makes it feel like an actual 2D fighter.

Calm down Gallade. I just come back and say if Falcon was broken you'd get people defending him too, not just because he may be the only character they can use but because some people like them.

And anyway lol, combos in things like street fighter arent really flashy skill things.

Like most other fighters.

And anyway lol, combos in things like street fighter arent really flashy skill things.

Like most other fighters.

Unless you are a man called Daigo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cW2nMf1gk

Honestly dont care Gallade. if its such a popular game for skilled people make a thread.

Those are the words of a guy who doesn't know what "Down, Down Forward, Forward + Punch" means.

Also I gave up competitive Brawl because the high level play has been reduced to spamming, camping, planking, playing gay, and Meta Knight vs Meta Knight.

I would have kept you people up to date with the latest hacks, but there is one thing that's stopping me from doing that: My Wii's disk drive is broken. But then again you don't give two flying flips about hacks because PAL Wiis have few decent hacks that don't count as cheating.

I just like Meta Knight's play style, okay? His great speed and disjointed hitboxes combined naturally makes me want to main him. His low power is made up by his speed so kill moves don't matter.

Sheesh guys, don't make such a big fuss about him. Meta Knight may have very little disadvantageous matchups (assuming we're counting 50:50), but this can change in the future.

And Gallade, stop bashing Brawl. If you like those other fighting games go play those ones then.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I just like Meta Knight's play style, okay? HisBrokeness makes me want to main him. His low powerlolwut?? is made up by his speed so kill moves don't matter. UpB Dsmash gimping?

Sheesh guys, don't make such a big fuss about himI'm sorry but the only reason he is still in tourney play is because fanboys like you. Meta Knight may have No disadvantageous matchups (assuming we're counting 50:50), but this can change in the future. No it can't

And Gallade, stop bashing Brawl. If you like those other fighting games go play those ones then. It's more like bashing Nintendo for failing to make a balanced game even more so than the last two times.

Also, my MAIN goal is to make a very clear point: Meta Knight is broken. I want people to realize this. He has advantages no other characters have and an unrealistic combination of "stats" that make him the least beatable and most unrealistic character--and by far.

arcane_stew.png

MK has an 80-20 advantage over ROB. Things this swayed should never happen.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg