Smash Club.

Caxis

MK has an 80-20 advantage over ROB. Things this swayed should never happen.

Fyi, MK is not universally banned, hes banned at tournaments that make him banned.

He is restricted almost everywhere.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MK has an 80-20 advantage over ROB. Things this swayed should never happen.

Fyi, MK is not universally banned, hes banned at tournaments that make him banned.

He is restricted almost everywhere.

I know, but thanks for telling me anyways? If he was banned, we wouldn't be discussing this.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Lol because cause if he was universally banned he would be like the first fighting game character to get that title I think

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I haven't actually looked at this thread in forever, but since when did Gallade finally realize that Brawl sucks for competitive play like every other normal person?

*shrug*

Brawl does suck at a competitive perspective, but it kicks [wagon] at a party.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

So does every tournament winner <.<

I just like Meta Knight's play style, okay? HisBrokeness makes me want to main him. His low powerlolwut?? is made up by his speed so kill moves don't matter. UpB Dsmash gimping?

Sheesh guys, don't make such a big fuss about himI'm sorry but the only reason he is still in tourney play is because fanboys like you. Meta Knight may have No disadvantageous matchups (assuming we're counting 50:50), but this can change in the future. No it can't

And Gallade, stop bashing Brawl. If you like those other fighting games go play those ones then. It's more like bashing Nintendo for failing to make a balanced game even more so than the last two times.

Also, my MAIN goal is to make a very clear point: Meta Knight is broken. I want people to realize this. He has advantages no other characters have and an unrealistic combination of "stats" that make him the least beatable and most unrealistic character--and by far.

I guess you can call me a smash noob because I can't even beat 3 level 9's teamed up (no team attack, no items, no banned stages) with Meta Knight, unless I get lucky.

Up until now I still can't beat the Classic mode on Intense with 1 stock challenge which fails. That's why I said about his low power, it's freaking hard to rack damage, and kill my opponents on Intense until I get them to well over 100%.

Also, I said very few if we take 50:50 matchups into account. I know Meta Knight is broken, but honestly, who cares? I don't play smash competitively, and I never will. I play smash for fun.

inb4funissubjective

@ Wildgoat: *points to 0:100 matchup, Ganondorf versus Ice Climbers/Olimar*

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

That's saying there is a 100% chance they win, which isn't the case. And Ganandorf is just terrible. Rob is one of the best characters. And ICs/Oli don't win nearly every single matchup.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

That's saying there is a 100% chance they win, which isn't the case. And Ganandorf is just terrible. Rob is one of the best characters. And ICs/Oli don't win nearly every single matchup.

You said that 80:20 matchups shouldn't happen, so I pointed out the 0:100 matchups. I dunno why they just had to put 0:100, it's more like 15:85 or even 10:90. Perhaps the guy who created those matchups really thought Ganondorf was that bad?

inb4gananbanned

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

You said that 80:20 matchups shouldn't happen, so I pointed out the 0:100 matchups. I dunno why they just had to put 0:100, it's more like 15:85 or even 10:90. Perhaps the guy who created those matchups really thought Ganondorf was that bad?

inb4gananbanned

Nintendo should release patches like xbox360 and ps3 do....

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Is there really anything else to do in Brawl single-player, or am I (nearly) completely done now?

If so, then I'm taking a break from Brawl for a while. Most things in Brawl now start to get boring...

I'll probably get all multi-man brawls done with all characters, then.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

inb4gananbanned

Nintendo should release patches like xbox360 and ps3 do....

It is impossible with the way Wii internet is set up unless the game has a patch/DLC mode already set up. Then it is only optional.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Well, i've been a lurker for a while, so i think it's better to intruduce myself.

Hi! I'm Demoliboy2, but call me Demo if your tongue is lazy.

I Pro Toon Link, however i only play ocasionally since i got Metroid Prime Trilogy, but i think i can still put up a good fight.

Unless my squedule won't allow it, i won't turn away from a challenge.

I don't believe in those probabilities you have been discussing from the last few posts (i can wipe quite a few MK's with Gannon) and i think they are all balenced (meta knight has some more obvious advantages, but it's not over the top)

I'll post my FC when i feel like it, most likely friday.

Well, i've been a lurker for a while, so i think it's better to intruduce myself.

Hi! I'm Demoliboy2, but call me Demo if your tongue is lazy.

I Pro Toon Link, however i only play ocasionally since i got Metroid Prime Trilogy, but i think i can still put up a good fight.

Unless my squedule won't allow it, i won't turn away from a challenge.

I don't believe in those probabilities you have been discussing from the last few posts (i can wipe quite a few MK's with Gannon) and i think they are all balenced (meta knight has some more obvious advantages, but it's not over the top)

I'll post my FC when i feel like it, most likely friday.

Good luck beating a Sheik with Ganon... haha... :P Chain = 0 approach method, camp till win.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Good luck beating a Sheik with Ganon... haha... :P Chain = 0 approach method, camp till win.

You forgot to mention ICs, lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dv1TS2I-7E

A very clear reason why no one ****s with the Cape.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Since you guys hate Meta Knight so much, I decided to switch my main.

My main is now Mr. Game & Watch. Until now he was my secondary.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS HACK.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

al_060115_0141.bin.out.jpg

al_060115_0144.bin.out.jpg

al_060115_0145.bin.out.jpg

al_060115_0140.bin.out.jpg

In Brawl+ have they done something about [bleep]ing Pit's arrows?

What about Pit's arrows? If you have somebody that can reflect the arrows or dodge them well, you can prevent them from hitting you.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I CAN NOW INSULT PEOPLE WITHOUT HAVING TO TAUNT.

al_091127_1741-bin-out.jpg

Also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70rAfgR9K90

I don't find Pit's arrows anoying, falco, wolf and fox's projectile's are much more anoying if you ask me

Fox's laser doesn't stun. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I don't find Pit's arrows anoying, falco, wolf and fox's projectile's are much more anoying if you ask me

Fox's laser doesn't stun. <_<

But it's way faster, racking up much more damage.

Most anoying carachter is pikachu imo