Smash Club.

Caxis

Has anyone tried SSE with a second player yet?

If you haven't, you really should. My friend and I (on Hard) finished up to the Entrance of Subspace, and it's a fun experience for both of us.

I just hate it when people just hate on Subspace Emissary... <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never tried the SSE with a friend no, it never came to me as that good.

I have never played a smash game before brawl, and as i played SSE first, i was a bit underwhelmed. After i played the classic mode, i fell in love. So no more SSE for me.

And gallade, how gatling lance works and how it is countered? (i got curious since my team is cassah and zero and they are in the "easily counterable" list of yours)

I have never played a smash game before brawl, and as i played SSE first, i was a bit underwhelmed. After i played the classic mode, i fell in love. So no more SSE for me.

And gallade, how gatling lance works and how it is countered? (i got curious since my team is cassah and zero and they are in the "easily counterable" list of yours)

This:

It involves using 2 Galaxy Windmills (3 with Baroque) in the air and alternating between the heavy, medium, and light versions of the Gatling Lance. This is difficult to do unless you have a very fast thumb, and it isn't recommended to do in a match because it will make you look like a [bleep] and it's more fun to beat the hell out of your opponent anyway.

As for the characters that can counter this Casshan has a hyper combo that goes straight up, Zero has a hyper combo that covers the whole screen, Tekkaman Blade can jump really high and has a hyper combo that goes up at a 45° angle, and Tekkaman's Tek Win can go straight up.

Tekkaman is my main and the stalling itself in the video is completely pointless in my opinion because he KO'd Ryu in the same way he KO'd Karas.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

For what i've seen, it doesn't look really that great and added a grinding feel to the fight, and it seems fairly vulnerable to a ryuenjin (Zero's shuriuken basicly).

Whats your FC, i feel like fighting with you.

Hmm, I guess not too many Brawlers here love the SSE. :mellow:

Classic mode is still awesome though. Still trying to practice no-continuing Intense mode with 5 stock to be prepared for the 1-stock challenge.

And I have obtained all 544 trophies! |^_^|

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

SSE?

SubSpace Emissary, the story mode of the game.

And why are we discussing other fighting games now?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

SSE?

Since this is the only active thread that's about a fighting game why not expand the discussion towards other fighters?

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

SSE?

Also Gallade my main is both Ken and Zero and it's very easy to get to the top with Ken. Viewtiful Joe can get up there too.

Zero is awesome :thumbup:

As for Ryu, i hate him. Period. Really, it is capable of making such easy combo's it isnt even funny.

As for viewtifull joe, it's ok, but specially good with air combos.

Try casshan sometime :thumbup:

Ok, I have a question. Is TVC worth getting if I wouldn't have anyone to play against and my internet's crappy? So, is it any fun with computers and/or is the online p2p?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Ok, I have a question. Is TVC worth getting if I wouldn't have anyone to play against and my internet's crappy? So, is it any fun with computers and/or is the online p2p?

No game is worth it unless it is an adventure game then.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

1. It's completely worth getting.

2. I've been getting mixed reviews on the Wi-Fi. Basically it completely depends if you have a wired connection or not.

3. The computers are really good practice.

4. This is Nintendo Wi-Fi man. It's completely free.

Mmk, maybe this summer. Once I have some cash. :thumbup:

On the note of merging the threads:is there a reason why not Kc? It would help out both games' communities on tif, and make fewer topics to go through. It's not like a whole lot of discussions go on in either thread anyway.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Question, Is this thread ONLY for Brawl related things or all Wii online, because I've finally got MKW wired up to the net and fancy a race against a TIF'er then randomly getting thrown into races (of which 1/10 are using homebrew hacks)

Popoto.~<3

SSE?

Since this is the only active thread that's about a fighting game why not expand the discussion towards other fighters?

If you want to make a fighting thread you probably should, this one gets spammed to hell anyways.

Oh and I didn't really like BlazBlue after buying it. Just waiting for SSF4 now.

Question, Is this thread ONLY for Brawl related things or all Wii online, because I've finally got MKW wired up to the net and fancy a race against a TIF'er then randomly getting thrown into races (of which 1/10 are using homebrew hacks)

It's for Super Smash Bros. discussion.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It's for Super Smash Bros. discussion.

Yet we discuss a lot of other games like it.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Also, a bit off topic, have people cracked Tatsunoko vs Capcom yet?

It has been cracked, but not cracked open enough like Brawl.

Also:

th_0c32ecc75ebdb11a.jpgth_3e9e14397f0491a6.jpg

th_a4e4c30667c58a5d.jpgth_df8ed0fcf3212871.jpg

th_7a2aa8485d1c21f1.jpgth_414ab7f8bdb96abc.jpg

th_ee6ef4eea0a3290e.jpgth_ff23e9d45052d734.jpg

th_3f45d4dca4e7b6a5.jpgth_483235b8f0c521a4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Also, a bit off topic, have people cracked Tatsunoko vs Capcom yet?

It has been cracked, but not cracked open enough like Brawl.

Also:

th_0c32ecc75ebdb11a.jpgth_3e9e14397f0491a6.jpg

th_a4e4c30667c58a5d.jpgth_df8ed0fcf3212871.jpg

th_7a2aa8485d1c21f1.jpgth_414ab7f8bdb96abc.jpg

th_ee6ef4eea0a3290e.jpgth_ff23e9d45052d734.jpg

th_3f45d4dca4e7b6a5.jpgth_483235b8f0c521a4.jpg

This thread has now been WTFPWNED because brawl (and the wii in general) have been replaced by more fun things.

arcane_stew.png