Smash Club.

Caxis

I officially suck now due to playing too much BlazBlue.

I second this. :thumbsup:

Lol, just kidding...

I have to resort back to ISO hacking...but at least I can make my own BRSTMs now....

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, just kidding...

I have to resort back to ISO hacking...but at least I can make my own BRSTMs now....

Honestly what happened to your SD card?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Lol, just kidding...

Honestly what happened to your SD card?

I have no Brawl disc now :o

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

I'm too awesome. Discuss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEzVRIvrWbU

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

This is going to be ungodly off topic (but who gives a damn in this thread, right?) but how is BlazBlue? I have a pretty limited experience with the Guilty Gear saga but Blaz has gotten me interested. Thinking of buying it and curious how it is. I've heard some of the fighters are pretty imbalanced, that true?

Oh and to make this not a [developmentally delayed]ed off topic post my roomate got a Wii. Not sure if we'll get brawl or not though, it's sort of on the lower end of things to buy I think.

This is going to be ungodly off topic (but who gives a damn in this thread, right?) but how is BlazBlue? I have a pretty limited experience with the Guilty Gear saga but Blaz has gotten me interested. Thinking of buying it and curious how it is. I've heard some of the fighters are pretty imbalanced, that true?

Oh and to make this not a [developmentally delayed]ed off topic post my roomate got a Wii. Not sure if we'll get brawl or not though, it's sort of on the lower end of things to buy I think.

Blazblue will probably be one of the best 2D fighters you will ever play of this decade, but like EVERY OTHER FIGHTING GAME there are imbalanced characters (Nu-13, Arakune, Carl Clover, JIN KISARAGI AND HIS ICE CAR).

You will get Brawl and you will hack it to death with homebrew like I did in the video I just posted and you will love it. All you need is a 1GB or 2GB SD card and you have to use the Bannerbomb method in this All is Brawl forum thread.

There's so many things you can do with homebrew and Brawl:

-Character textures

-Stage textures

-Custom music

-Custom movesets

-Custom game codesets

-Custom character model hacks

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEzVRIvrWbU[/hide]

Wow, that was a fail match for me...I don't even remember my brother playing as TL, though.

Why do you have Boshi? That texture is the fail. :P

Tainaith.png

[hide][/hide]

Wow, that was a fail match for me...I don't even remember my brother playing as TL, though.

That's because YOU are the fail.

And I was playing as THUH KING OF HYRULE and I still lost.

[hide][/hide]

That's because YOU are the fail.

And I was playing as THUH KING OF HYRULE and I still lost.

Lol, if you say so. :P

I'm out of practice but my Yoshi still owns...sometimes... :mellow:

Btw, that was my brother playing as TL lol, he got lucky.

Tainaith.png

• 2 weeks later...

About the textures, I use nothing but the default one.

I could have used textures that I actually liked, but when I found out that the game takes longer to load with different textures, I decided cosmetics is not the way to go. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Speaking about characters, they could have put in more Sonic characters. Sure, he's a guest character, but Sonic is one of the biggest series ever. So, why not add a few more? I would say just Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and/or Cream/Cheese. Dr. Eggman can be a subspace boss.

Also, 3 Starfox reps, but only 1 Metroid and F-Zero rep? :mellow:

And stages... I expected a second Kirby stage, but at least the Halberd rocks enough to make up for it.

Man, there's not much to discuss now... and I never bothered to hack either. :rolleyes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

• 3 weeks later...

Man, there isn't a post in here in weeks...

Anyways, anyone else having problems with Smashboards atm? I can't seem to access it for some reason...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

You're only how many months late Gallade? Lol.

Anyway, I get to find out how much I suck next week! There's a brawl tournament in town! And there's no school that day! Woot!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

You're only how many months late Gallade? Lol.

Anyway, I get to find out how much I suck next week! There's a brawl tournament in town! And there's no school that day! Woot!

You get to go to a Brawl tournament? Lucky you, the place where I live barely makes any of those competitions at all. <_<

Good luck with the tournament! Show them how awesome your Marth is! :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Heh, it's not a real Brawl tourney. It's just a video game tournament for a group's benefit where there happens to be Brawl as well.

And, I'm not going Marth either. Lol. vBrawl Marth pisses me off to no end. I decided to go Lucas, so I guess there. I already know my Marth+ is better than anyone in town, because the only other person who plays B+ is my neighbor. And he stinks. XD

Heh, it's not a real Brawl tourney. It's just a video game tournament for a group's benefit where there happens to be Brawl as well.

And, I'm not going Marth either. Lol. vBrawl Marth pisses me off to no end. I decided to go Lucas, so I guess there. I already know my Marth+ is better than anyone in town, because the only other person who plays B+ is my neighbor. And he stinks. XD

Just to tell you it's not called vBrawl. It's Brawl.

I don't really get the point of Brawl+ anyway. SSBX ftw!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

No. Brawl refers to everything Super Smash Bros. Brawl related, including vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, Balanced Brawl, and Project: M.

vBrawl refers to the version of Brawl that comes in the case, with no mods attached, or anything else. Everything else refers to a modded version.

i.e., I can say "I play Brawl." and mean that I play Brawl+ or vBrawl. However, if I say, "I play Brawl+." I mean that I play Brawl+, not vBrawl, minus, etc.

And, well, to tell you the point of Brawl+...What's the point of Brawl? To have fun. Some people have more fun playing Brawl+ than vBrawl, me being one of them.

And, well, to tell you the point of Brawl+...What's the point of Brawl? To have fun. Some people have more fun playing Brawl+ than vBrawl, me being one of them.

Ah I see. I would love to get the + version, but unfortunately I have the Japanese copy of the game and I'm not sure if they have that or not...

Or maybe the Japanese version already has different physics.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

No, Japanese is the same as English except for language. Japanese plussery (Hope you can read Japanese, because all the sites linked to are in that language)

Alternately, you can get the U.S. version. It's only 50 bucks, and as long as you have Gecko OS, it doesn't matter if you have an American, Japanese, or European wii/game, you can play it.

Oh, and inb4Gallade:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60E0Kw7Oqhgp

And replacing sound effects is now possible. Those two things combined means Young Link can finally be finished! Woo! (The people making YL's model had to do Cloud first. Annoyingly.)

Edit:If anyone here has the usb loader, would you tell me? It would be helpful for testing things, because I have to burn a disk to test sound.

should i pay $80 to repair my wii so i can brawl again? lol

Why yes of course, but not just for Brawl. There are a ton of other games released recently that are just as awesome as Brawl. :)

@ Who_Am_I: I just checked my game again, and for some reason the Japanese version has more masterpieces (Fire Emblem, Mother 2) than the US version. I'm not really sure why they had to do this though.

If only I had the infinite masterpiece time hack... I don't have an SNES or other stuff. D:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

No, you should pay 80$ to repair your wii to play tatsunoko vs capcom

This is gonna be absurdly off topic, but how is that game? I want to buy it, but I want to know what it's like.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog