Smash Club.

Caxis

Bored again.

I found this picture that I found somewhere on the internet, and saved it on my comp. I forgot the exact location of the pic though. Anyways:

ne88kp.png

Should be easy enough for you to figure out what is going on.

Broken characters on TOP! <.<

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my views, it's Marth not making the cut to Top Tier.

Although it's more of the difference between the characters in the treehouse, and the characters below it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

IC's are pretty broken.

IC's are pretty broken.

It's just a shame that people don't know how awesome they are. :(

I don't use IC's but judging by the chaingrab and other attributes of the pair, I say that they should move up another spot.

Anyways, I have tried getting all 544 trophies in the game, but for about 1 1/2 months I'm still stuck on 542. Should I do coin launcher or SSE to get the remaining 2 trophies?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

The disk drive on my Wii has been shot and now it won't even spin any game I put in.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

The disk drive on my Wii has been shot and now it won't even spin any game I put in.

Oh dear, that sounds very serious. Not sure what advice to give, sorry.

I've never had that sort of experience. The closest I have got to a broken Wii is a jammed disc.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Darn, I still need to do certain things in single player mode to successfully 100%. <_<

I shall make a mini-checklist:

-Complete Classic Mode on Intense, with the setting "1 stock".

-Obtain all 544 Trophies.

-Obtain all 700 Stickers.

-Complete the Chronicles.

-Play 1000 Brawl Matches.

-Play 5000 Brawl Matches.

-Play 10000 Brawl Matches.

-Play 50000 Brawl Matches.

-Play 100000 Brawl Matches.

-Play 1000000 Brawl Matches.

It's mostly the hardest ones. I'm doing it in this order. Currently collecting 9999 coins for the first 3 objectives.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

*sigh* Brawl is really starting to frustrate me now.

I've spent nearly an hour in the Coin Launcher, and what do I get? Only 1 new trophy, and only 2 new stickers.

CPUs are also really mean on Classic Mode on Intense. I can only hope that I'll be able to clear the 1 stock challenge...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Bump.

Brawl needs moar love.

Don't bump threads. There's no point.

Though, I am disappointed. The largest thread in this subforum has finally died down. I believe this thread is still my most posted on thread. I have over 200 posts in just this thread.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It needs a guide on how to put Homebrew on the Wii as well as applying Textures, Custom Music, and Brawl+/BBrawl. Then maybe we will get some new people.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Don't bump threads. There's no point.

Though, I am disappointed. The largest thread in this subforum has finally died down. I believe this thread is still my most posted on thread. I have over 200 posts in just this thread.

Sorry about the bump. I love Brawl, and I don't want the thread to die.

About coins in Brawl... they really need to give more coins per match. I did the "Fast, Stamina, Flower" method to gain matches, with myself at 300HP and 3 level 9 computers at 1HP. After I done about 40 matches using this method, I only gained a measly 3 coins. Getting 9999 coins is such a pain... :angry:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

It needs a guide on how to put Homebrew on the Wii as well as applying Textures, Custom Music, and Brawl+/BBrawl. Then maybe we will get some new people.

Or maybe even a guide on the basics to get more beginners interested.

Are we still allowed to give our friend codes on this thread? Since no one else is giving them...

Mine is 1118-9754-2725, in case you guys wanted to know. I rarely go on though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Or maybe even a guide on the basics to get more beginners interested.

Oh please. Smash Bros. is so simple an 8-year-old can play it without problems.

Besides the obvious stuff, I mean.

I've been thinking about this for a while but here goes.

There should be a secondhand store system, where you can sell your extra trophies and stickers. That way, the extra collectibles actually have some sort of use. Each extra trophy/sticker you sell gives you 10 coins, maybe.

Of course, if you only have one of a trophy/sticker, you cannot sell it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Or create more uses for coins (such as buying bonus stages, characters, etc) and let players trade trophies to each other, for both trophies or coins.

Or create more uses for coins (such as buying bonus stages, characters, etc) and let players trade trophies to each other, for both trophies or coins.

I'm not so sure about the buying characters part :blink: , but stages, definitely.

However, I do not think that players should be allowed to trade trophies to each other. It makes completing the collection way too easy, for those with many multiple trophies.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

But Sonic, think of it this way. If you have a lot of a particular trophy, it would imply that it is a rather common trophy. No one will trade a rare trophy for a common one. This would be a solution to get rid of rare trophies that you have doubles of, not common ones which you have 15 of.

But Sonic, think of it this way. If you have a lot of a particular trophy, it would imply that it is a rather common trophy. No one will trade a rare trophy for a common one. This would be a solution to get rid of rare trophies that you have doubles of, not common ones which you have 15 of.

How rare a trophy is, it varies from game to game.

I have 543 trophies in total and I have 15 beam sword trophies, but my friend has a similar amount of trophies and only has 2 beam sword trophies.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

How rare a trophy is, it varies from game to game.

I have 543 trophies in total and I have 15 beam sword trophies, but my friend has a similar amount of trophies and only has 2 beam sword trophies.

Hi everybody! :D It's been a long time since I've touched Brawl lol.

I'm pretty sure the trophies still have some defined rarity, the fact that you have different amounts of beam sword trophies is attributed to probability, that's all.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly