The return of Muffin Maddy

Fluffyzoe iis bac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ii miissed you Emily!!!!

Sadly, I'm quitting now, so too bad.

Meh.

I went to get my contact lenzes. So I'm trying to put those @*(*&$&!^ things in my eyes but my eyes got horribly irritated. Only 1 eye cooperated with me. Now I made a 2nd appointment because my *^#%*^ eyes hurt very bad. Btw, tooth ache is over :lol:

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

OMG. You are still a quiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Btw, your current signature isn't very readable, mind making like a white stripe around text to make it clearer?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

OMFG I HATE THESE LOVELY PEOPLE THAT KEEP POSTING IN MY BLOG

Ily Aznmidget@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ <3:

Lol Zoe, I liked your image tbh. But boo boo's paw is cute!! <3:

ok maybe, saq

I feel like I'm on drugs when I look at your sig :twss:

Can I make you a new one? It'll take some time, but should look pretty good :)

I'll use photoshop CS3, and test my limits :D

[hide=Benchball tournament @@@]Today was cool.

Benchball competition! Desk Duty!!!

Desk Duty: I got the job to stick posters around the school which was cool. I like that job because I stand outside my lessons and stick my tongue out, showing off that Ive escaped. I tend to organise Desk Duty to be in Maths now.

After that, I had to take up the registers to the staff room. Theyre very heavy.

I then had to watch a Year 7 girl being sick :S It was nasty

Then I had a note to deliver to a girl in my year group. Dot (our receptionist) said Would you please go to room 22B and give this to Tanya?

And I was thinking Tanyaplease dont be Tanya M please because I know that girl hates me and I was panicking inside.

Dot said Tanya M

There was a pause. I was thinking OMG are you joking??? but I took the note. I stood outside the door and everyone was looking at me with horrible stares like ooo its Tanya vs Maddy so I just threw the note at her and ran out before anything else happened. It was period 2 and I was still on duty, I had to deliver another note to Hayley H-H And that is another one of Tanyas friends. I was stood outside the door for like 5 minutes wondering what to do, sweating so badly. I managed to do it and endured several girls kissing their teeth at me.

BENCHBALL!!!

There are four forms: B, D, H and W.

B is Barret and their colour is blue.

D is [bleep]ens and their colour is yellow.

H is Hardwick (is ftw) and our colour is RED!!!

W is Wesley and their colour is green.

It was B vs D for the first match and H vs W.

Im in H, wearing red, very patriotic :P for my form, red tiger stripes painted on my face. W are the hardest opponents, they are known as the mighty W because they tend to be a group of very strong, competitive girls that I make friends with :S

So we started playing, everyone on our team was so selfish. It was so annoying how everyone would hog the ball. It was like Poppy to Ceinwen to Fiza, Isotta and Mari. Funny how that was register order

Isotta kept hogging the ball and nobody liked it, so we all didnt pass to Isotta for the remainder of the game. I eventually got the ball and ignored the screaming of Maddy and threw that ball to Judy who was on the bench. I scored the point against the mighty Ws!! I was really happy and everyone was screaming happily woooo!! W were just so shocked that a tiny girl like me threw so high[/hide]