The return of Muffin Maddy

:| Bad day at school today..

:( [hide=Tears of anger]Well today, my fury level has really been raised. To almost maximum temper. What happened wastheres this girl called annie,

and me and her have always had a bad and hostile relationship.. last week we were playing netball

and i so happened to flick my arm backwards

and it hit her face. Even though i dont like her, the point is, i've injured someone so i helped her, took her to the teacher and apologised so much. she accepted the apology so i thought it was all over meanwhile she was spreading it around and saying i literally walked up to her and slapped her round the face. and everyone asked me why i did that when I didnt. I was even called a female dog by lots of people. People kept assuming things oh maddy I heard that you did it on purpose just because it was heard does not mean its true! Someone who did it on purpose would never be so concerned. I thought it was time to confront her so I did after English. I asked her why she was spreading these things and she said she wasnt interested and that she knows I did it on purpose. It could have been anyone that was there. I bet if she injured me, she wouldnt have been so concernedbut Im a naturally caring person. Thats why it hurts. But thinking of it, its quite a comical image, because Im so much smaller, its weird picturing me walking up to her and slapping her round the face. She deserves it but I didnt do it! People have advised me to start a rumour about her but Im not going to go down to that level and do that. I simply refuse to talk to her. If she apologises, I will accept but I am going to keep my distance. Shes dangerous and always looking for little things to get me into trouble. She enjoys conflict and is known for rumour-spreading. I very rarely cry but that is just something that hurts so much. My friends were there for me though and I was walking up the stairs and heard Annie blabbing about me. She looked up and said oh hi maddy but I could tell she was scared. Im known for popping out of nowhere when my name is called. The most annoying thing is that, the rumour that I did it on purpose is somewhat believeable because I dont like annie anyway. If It was that I hit kitty...it wouldnt work so well because Im great friends with kitkat. But yeah, I feel like I have this little kind ofanger bar in my brain and I very rarely get angry.but when something like that happensit really raises my anger levelto the point that I broke down in tears. Tears of anger and pain[/hide]

what a [bleep] or "Krits" a i always say is that girl :shock:

so you accidently hit her and she says you did it on purpose?

you should consider buiying a crossbow :twss:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Aww i know how you felt, i hate people makign rumours like that for sympathy or to get people against you, i know how you fel :wall:

I also hate it when people won't accept that actually they were just making rumours/lying, or when someone just can't lose and has to always win an argument or anything else etc, :wall:

i hope it all sorts out soon <3:

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Go up to the girl and say:

So, do YOU have 80 cooking?

She`s gonna be like :-# , and then your like :twss:

Stay strong.

Best thing to do.period! =D> :twss:

2nv5bvl.png

Next time in netball, Puposefully hit her, see how much she likes that... just say:

"I enjoyed it so much the first time, and you were obviously asking for it so much, I decided to do it again."

Plus you won't feel as bad as you did :twisted:

I hate people like that, they are manipulative little (rude words) that should (involve dieing) and then get fed to (animal that doesn't exist) :twisted:

Luck be a Lady

Next time in netball, Puposefully hit her, see how much she likes that... just say:

"I enjoyed it so much the first time, and you were obviously asking for it so much, I decided to do it again."

I hate people like that, they are manipulative little (rude words) that should (involve dieing) and then get fed to (animal that doesn't exist) :twisted:

i think the animal that doesnot exists is a t-rex?

or an Polliwollioktosaur? :twss:

2nv5bvl.png

I refuse To play netball with such a [bleep] like that.

The funny thing about the lie she started is thatif I did march up to her and slap her round the faceshe would have reacted and tried to hurt me too. A teacher was supervising the area so that wouldnt have worked. Our already hostile relationship is now at a point where Im severely angered but calmbut if she lights the spark againI dont know what Ill do.

Coming back, y guy :D

<3: Nopnoob