Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

If im not on it already, add me in please!

"Ambler3" Im P2P, 1900 total.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Ah. Must have done it ages ago, can I also add that "999134" is called "999134thpure" now. Couldnt help but notice that. :P (On p2p list)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Double posted.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Ah. Must have done it ages ago, can I also add that "999134" is called "999134thpure" now. Couldnt help but notice that. :P (On p2p list)

I usually let the person in question request a name change because sometimes there may be a misunderstanding, eg. it could be their pure account instead of their main account. Thanks for pointing that out though. :) If he posts here I'll be sure to fix that.

RSN: Elite Sun|P2P

You've already been added so no changes were made. Also, try not to double post next time, although it appears that since the user above you did the same thing, it could've been due to forum lag.

j0xPu5R.png

I assure you, you've already been added to the list.

When I try to add you to the list, I get the following message:

Current Message

Elite_Sun has already been added

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tipit

Use Ctrl+F to search for your name "Elite Sun" and it's on there.

If this is not the name you wanted to add, then my mistake. But if you want that name to be added, then it's already been added.

j0xPu5R.png

Runehead's apparently been hacked, so the name of the memberlist and several details have been changed. So far, it looks like the members on the lists haven't been touched.

I highly recommend that you don't register on the site linked!

If they hack Runehead for that purpose, then their intentions shouldn't be trusted if you register on their site.

I'll post once I know more.

j0xPu5R.png

Remove Paisua, add Arttu on the list.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?