Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

RSN: OMG CHURRO

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

~Updated~

Do you know why my combat on the runehead lists are wrong ? I look at THE TOTAL F2P SKILLERS :: MEMBERLIST and it says i am 55.58 cb. I also i looked at TIP IT COMMUNITY F2P HIGHSCORE LIST :: MEMBERLIST and it says i am level 56. My Correct combat is 83 and going up. when i click my name on the THE TOTAL F2P SKILLERS :: MEMBERLIST i get a message saying

runehead.png

~Updated~

Do you know why my combat on the runehead lists are wrong ? I look at THE TOTAL F2P SKILLERS :: MEMBERLIST and it says i am 55.58 cb. I also i looked at TIP IT COMMUNITY F2P HIGHSCORE LIST :: MEMBERLIST and it says i am level 56. My Correct combat is 83 and going up. when i click my name on the THE TOTAL F2P SKILLERS :: MEMBERLIST i get a message saying

runehead.png

It's because your Constitution level isn't showing in the high scores. Runehead gets its information from the highscores. So, when it's not ranked it's not taken into account when calculating your combat level.

Updated.

j0xPu5R.png

~Updated~

runehead.png

It's because your Constitution level isn't showing in the high scores. Runehead gets its information from the highscores. So, when it's not ranked it's not taken into account when calculating your combat level.

Updated.

It has to be more then that Killerred...

Because the Combat Formula or whatever is being used to show Combat levels on Runehead is wrong for basically EVERYONE on the list...

For example, Look at me in rank 68 right now...I am most definitely NOT exactly Level in Runescape like it shows that I supposedly am...I am quite clearly 137.85 Combat as shown by numerous other calculators and by my combat level of 137 while I play runescape.

EDIT: I am in Rank 68 right now on that list, by Total Level. Sorry for not being specific or making you think I meant by combat, (even though I just posted this a minute ago lol)

Edited by DRUMINATOR17

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I'm not on the main list or the staff list... add me please! :)

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

• 2 weeks later...

Runehead has allowed an option to change your RSN using the RSN Changer. You just have to simply follow the instructions on there for your name to be changed on all the lists you are added to! However, you are still welcome to use the old system as well. For more information about the old system, please click on the hide tags on the first post.

j0xPu5R.png

• 2 weeks later...

So in lieu of the new update that restricts highscores access from F2Pers, I've archived the F2P memberlist and disabled autoupdating. It will no longer automatically update, nor will I manually update your stats because F2P players will no longer be shown on the highscores after the update.

This also means that you cannot ask to be added to that list because you won't be listed on the highscores anyway.

j0xPu5R.png

What was your previous RuneScape name that you are listed under on the highscores?: Chenw2

What is your current RuneScape display name?: Tim ChenW2

What Tip.it highscore list(s) are you currently added to?: P2P

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)