Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

Due to the fact that it is impossible for me to get on the list as Lil Dan Def.

Can you add:

Runescape Name: Ddaanniiellh

Thanks.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

RSN Paisua :)

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Names added.

You must have TOTAL LEVEL 1,155 or higher to be added at this time.

Are you going to be re-adding the top 10 stuff?

I can if you all would like me to re-add the "Top 10 List."

:)

I really don't think there is need for re-adding the top 10 list, if anyone want to see it they can check it out on RuneHead.

Palas1.png

Oh man, f2p are going to have a really hard time getting on the list. I am 1157 total and I was #391 two days ago. Now I cant get on. lol

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

There should be a F2P only one. My skill total is 931 and I'm nowhere close, but that works out to level 62 average for all F2P skills. That would be approximately equivalent to 1490 (with decimals and such). That's not fair at all

Aruschpler12

Shivan.png

It's called the "Grand Exchange," and not the "Grand Alwaysatyourservicetodoyourbidding,regardlessoftheneedsofothers," for a reason.

107,992 to 99 cooking

96,545 to 99 fletching

24,699 to 99 smithing

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.

Runescape name: Killer 2650

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

Wanted to let you all know we are discussing about making a F2P list. ;) I am hoping to get this done before I leave on my vacation. Want to let you all know you have been heard and I agree it is not fair that the F2P folks will have a hard time getting on the list.

Stay tuned...... :ugeek:

queenvalerie.png

Names Added - Must have Total Level 1,195 to be added at this time.

We are checking to see if we are even allowed to have 2 lists seeing that rules stat :1 memberlist per clan / group is strongly recommended in order to reduce confusion. :|

queenvalerie.png

Names Added - Must have Total Level 1,195 to be added at this time.

We are checking to see if we are even allowed to have 2 lists seeing that rules stat :1 memberlist per clan / group is strongly recommended in order to reduce confusion. :|

I went to the site and checked. I guess what they mean is that splitting a large list into two is not recommended. However, "tipit f2p" is a subgroup of "tipit", so it is ok. We have a list of 500 of our top ranked clan members. And our ranked f2p clan members. Makes sense to me.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Ohh.. ok thanks for explaining that I wasn't sure what they meant by that. :thumbup:

I still am dicussing this with Killerred seeing that I won't be around much in the next few weeks and he will hopefully be adding the names in. ;)

queenvalerie.png