Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

It reckons my Combat level is 127 when its only 126.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The F2P list should be up and running soon. If you're wondering why there's no P2P list, it's because most of the members on the main list are P2P anyway, so there would be no true point.

j0xPu5R.png

Hats off to Killerred for making the F2P list!! <3: I will be posting it on front page and also here

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tipitf2p.

Please! Please! When you post tell us if you want to be added to the F2P list or the P2P list. If you are on the P2P list now but you are indeed a F2P player no worries just let us know so we can add you to the F2P list also.

Sorry it took me so long to post the link up but I am on vacation for 2 weeks and totally enjoying myself !!! ::'

P.S. To Killer/Devoted and Zot I did not add any names so that will need to be done... Thanks !

queenvalerie.png

Ehhh second post b/c my last didn't specify anything

Aruschpler12: F2P

My sig doesn't say my skill total (I don't know how to get it to display the ones not on the hiscores. How do I enter them manually?)

Skill total is 931

Skills not on Hiscores

Attack 60

Defense 60

Strength 60

Hits 63

Woodcut 66

Shivan.png

It's called the "Grand Exchange," and not the "Grand Alwaysatyourservicetodoyourbidding,regardlessoftheneedsofothers," for a reason.

107,992 to 99 cooking

96,545 to 99 fletching

24,699 to 99 smithing

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.

Ehhh second post b/c my last didn't specify anything

Aruschpler12: F2P

My sig doesn't say my skill total (I don't know how to get it to display the ones not on the hiscores. How do I enter them manually?)

Skill total is 931

Skills not on Hiscores

Attack 60

Defense 60

Strength 60

Hits 63

Woodcut 66

Draynor does not allow you to manually enter your levels as far as I know. I do know that Rs Bits and Bytes allow you to enter them for their sigs, so you might want to consider using them.

Big_Stingman.png

~Names added up to this point~

Please note that you must have a total level of 1,231 or higher in order to be added from this point.

Others below this point have been removed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

--

We also have a contest for creating a banner for the hiscore lists!!

Click here for details!

j0xPu5R.png

please add me

RSN: Electrone0

P2P

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF