Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

It says the stats were last updated today but they haven't updated? I'm seven levels behind where I'm supposed to be right now. :?

Names Added & Updated.

Must have Total Level higher then 1,441 to be added at this time on P2P list only. :)

It says the stats were last updated today but they haven't updated? I'm seven levels behind where I'm supposed to be right now. :?

I noticed that also not sure why it is not updating automatically but I will go ahead and manually update the F2P list. ;)

queenvalerie.png

I was just wondering is the list for f2p just for f2pers who have never been a member or people who are currently f2p.. or something else? I was just looking at the list and noticed that someone who was ranked high had low total xp for a f2p at that level, so I looked at their stats. Sure enough they had members skills obviously meaning they were a member at some point. I know we can't 100% tell who has been a member or not as in other f2p lists :roll: but it would be nice to keep it as accurate as possible.

Thanks

I was just wondering is the list for f2p just for f2pers who have never been a member or people who are currently f2p.. or something else? I was just looking at the list and noticed that someone who was ranked high had low total xp for a f2p at that level, so I looked at their stats. Sure enough they had members skills obviously meaning they were a member at some point. I know we can't 100% tell who has been a member or not as in other f2p lists :roll: but it would be nice to keep it as accurate as possible.

Thanks

It's possible that there was a mistake, and it's actually possible to tell who has been a member or not by adding up their total XP in their F2P stats and matching it up with overall xp. If the total overall xp is less than that of the F2P skills xp added total, then this individual has had P2P.

My guess is that the list is supposed to be pure F2P but I could be wrong...

Names Added/Updated.

Yes the list was made for pure F2P players. :) If you are not a pure F2P then please do not ask to be added on that list.

Thanks.

queenvalerie.png

x1992x: P2P

4dd m3 p10x :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

It's possible that there was a mistake, and it's actually possible to tell who has been a member or not by adding up their total XP in their F2P stats and matching it up with overall xp. If the total overall xp is less than that of the F2P skills xp added total, then this individual has had P2P.

I know thats how we tell whos f2p or not now since the account billing method stopped working long ago but it is possible that someone went p2p but didn't raise any p2p stats or xp as it has been argued before, thats impossible to tell. Still I would like to think no one would do that but its possible.

Names Added/Updated.

Yes the list was made for pure F2P players. :) If you are not a pure F2P then please do not ask to be added on that list.

Thanks.

Thats good to know, always have to watch out for thoose who think since they are "currently" f2p they can get on the list.

Nice, lets see if I can get on <.<

Sman25000 : P2P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]