Real life pictures - 3

meol

Kind of old picture, with my 2 little cousins

[hide=Big Image >_<]dscn0613.jpg[/hide]

Inb4 shave, cut your hair, kill your self, etc :oops:

Sorry but is it me or do you lot look high and drunk?

Drunk maybe, but I don't get high arround little kids :wall:

16185_s.gif

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds very convincing. And also, http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9018 ... ach.jpg.... Really?

hey. its the only way i read how to change it to put it on the forums. Got any more bright ideas smart (cabbage).

A girl calling herself a king? Ok...

lol yea. i had an acc but i didnt realy like it.. so i've been using my little brother's since he dosent play anymore =)

slifer_king1.png

That sounds very convincing. And also, http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9018 ... ach.jpg.... Really?

hey. its the only way i read how to change it to put it on the forums. Got any more bright ideas smart (cabbage).

A girl calling herself a king? Ok...

lol yea. i had an acc but i didnt realy like it.. so i've been using my little brother's since he dosent play anymore =)

So when did you take that picture, just out of curiosity?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

New suit for Sixth Form. :D

[hide=]imgp7081.jpg

[/hide]

You wear a suit to 6th form? We just wore anything for ours.

Yeah, we have to wear 'formal attire' or clothes which you would expect one to wear if working in an office.

Dude you must go to some fancy middle class 6th form. Expected attire for mine is tracksuit (with hoodie), trainers and either a gun or knife depending on your tastes #-o

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

[hide=]imgp7081.jpg

[/hide]

Yeah, we have to wear 'formal attire' or clothes which you would expect one to wear if working in an office.

Dude you must go to some fancy middle class 6th form. Expected attire for mine is tracksuit (with hoodie), trainers and either a gun or knife depending on your tastes #-o

So I can come kill all the chavs with fire, right?

(Basically for 6th Year here, its only really Shirt + Tie they bother about, though nothing really happens if you don't wear it)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

hmm been about a year i guess. Was taken when i was in Florida.

why would you want to know that anyway?

You sure it was just a year ago? Is that the full picture or did you crop it?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

[hide=]imgp7081.jpg

[/hide]

(Basically for 6th Year here, its only really Shirt + Tie they bother about, though nothing really happens if you don't wear it)

Yeah. Seriously waaay too many people are chavs at my college >.< They let you wear anything though this one lad got in a bit of trouble I think for crossdressing for comic relief. It was seriously awesome, he had a dress, a wig and until he turned around I thought he was a girl :?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

in all honestly i spend more time there than i do here... go figure i absolutley love it there.

i have family down in florida so i stay with them a lot!

so yea i realy have no clue when it was taken i take so many pics.

slifer_king1.png

[hide=]imgp7081.jpg

[/hide]

Yeah. Seriously waaay too many people are chavs at my college >.< They let you wear anything though this one lad got in a bit of trouble I think for crossdressing for comic relief. It was seriously awesome, he had a dress, a wig and until he turned around I thought he was a girl :?

So he dresses like that for a good cause, and gets in trouble?

Mind you, a mate suggested I shave my head for comic relief, but one of the teachers was doing that. I then thought of dying it blond, but I didn't.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

To be honest, i'm not believing that's king up there, unless we get some more pics as proof.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

in all honestly i spend more time there than i do here... go figure i absolutley love it there.

i have family down in florida so i stay with them a lot!

so yea i realy have no clue when it was taken i take so many pics.

I see, just trying to determine if that really is you since there were some doubter's above. Maybe posting another picture that is easy to tell is the same person as that picture. Also since you haven't modified the picture the creation date should be the day you took the picture, so you can figure out exactly when that was. That should put down all the doubts.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

To be honest, i'm not believing that's king up there, unless we get some more pics as proof.

This.

Pics.

NOW!

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

sayes June/14/07

and im tired of getting flamed... seriously believe what u want dont realy care. Posted a picture ,THAT IS ME. so if you want to believe it or not go ahead. But once again im sick of getting flamed so can you please get over this.

slifer_king1.png

Seriously doubt that is him/her, the interests on there profile is "Hmmm girls" but meh could be a lesbian. And who names a picture "Me at the beach" unless they have a 3 second memory span.

keen.png