Real life pictures - 3

meol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That should put down all the doubts.

Protip: Toss it into Tineye (Some links on that page may lead to NSFW content.)

Yep, I've been using TinEye the entire time. That's why I wanted to know the creation date, and if it was cropped or not.

Oh, and if someone wants another picture of her:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/23 ... 9198fDJlig

Since it was stated first that it was a year ago and not cropped I don't believe it is the user posting.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

New suit for Sixth Form. :D

[hide=]imgp7081.jpg

[/hide]

You wear a suit to 6th form? We just wore anything for ours.

Yeah, we have to wear 'formal attire' or clothes which you would expect one to wear if working in an office.

Dude you must go to some fancy middle class 6th form. Expected attire for mine is tracksuit (with hoodie), trainers and either a gun or knife depending on your tastes #-o

mexican emo kids wear track suits.

Owned.

And no, I don't care if you say "this account used to be my brother's," because honestly, you'd make a new Tif account since you're not losing anything by doing so.

:roll: Gf. Nice pics, though.

'twas fun while it lasted. :P

Edit: search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&author_id=250050&start=180

Also, aside from the August - January gap, there's no indication of changing account owners, and therefore the link I posted up there is the same person. Once again, gf. The pics are still nice, though.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Getting back OT;

Me and mah recently trimmed beard, yes I trim my beard but I don't shave.

[hide=]0522090236.jpg[/hide]

If you trimmed the end down, youd lok quite a bit like the guy from the show 'Primeval'. Wish i had the face to carry off a beard.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Getting back OT;

Me and mah recently trimmed beard, yes I trim my beard but I don't shave.

[hide=]0522090236.jpg[/hide]

If you trimmed the end down, youd lok quite a bit like the guy from the show 'Primeval'. Wish i had the face to carry off a beard.

Never seen it before.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Eh, so I got bored and decided, what the heck, I'll show some more pictures. Only these aren't headshots. These are me in "real life." lol.

4304_81440994575_708479575_1891344_4992928_n.jpg

And for extra fun, me posing while at work. (I work at Magnolia Bakery in NYC):

4310_1093439470234_1653970985_203934_4589688_n.jpg

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Eh, so I got bored and decided, what the heck, I'll show some more pictures. Only these aren't headshots. These are me in "real life." lol.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs031.snc1/4304_81440994575_708479575_1891344_4992928_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs032.snc1/4310_1093439470234_1653970985_203934_4589688_n.jpg

:lol: Verrryyy nice pose. ;] That girl is pretty too :) Looks like an older version of a girl at my school.

And nice, do you get free buns and stuff? :D

Oh and that Tineye website is cool. It's a shame that someone would pretend to be someone else though :S

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Owned.

And no, I don't care if you say "this account used to be my brother's," because honestly, you'd make a new Tif account since you're not losing anything by doing so.

Also, aside from the August - January gap, there's no indication of changing account owners, and therefore the link I posted up there is the same person. Once again, gf. The pics are still nice, though.

Just how sad are you...?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs031.snc1/4304_81440994575_708479575_1891344_4992928_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs032.snc1/4310_1093439470234_1653970985_203934_4589688_n.jpg

:lol: Verrryyy nice pose. ;] That girl is pretty too :) Looks like an older version of a girl at my school.

And nice, do you get free buns and stuff? :D

Oh and that Tineye website is cool. It's a shame that someone would pretend to be someone else though :S

Haha...well I get all the free deserts I want, but no buns are on the menu. lol. It's like cupcakes, cakes, cheesecakes, pies, puddings, brownies, etc etc. And we're actually a famous bakery because we were in an episode of Sex and the City and also some of our deserts are on Opera's "favorite things" list.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Owned.

Just how sad are you...?

Presumably less sad than the person who is posting fake pictures of themselves and is pretending to be the opposite gender.

sayes June/14/07

and im tired of getting flamed... seriously believe what u want dont realy care. Posted a picture ,THAT IS ME. so if you want to believe it or not go ahead. But once again im sick of getting flamed so can you please get over this.

owned so bad by tineye. possibly the most embaressing thing that can happen to someone like you. we probably won't be seeing your face around here anymore.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

The fact that the user made it their avatar should be proof enough that it's a fake. Tineye not needed.
That doesn't prove anything at all. I had mine as my avatar for the longest time.

Seriously doubt that is him/her, the interests on there profile is "Hmmm girls" but meh could be a lesbian. And who names a picture "Me at the beach" unless they have a 3 second memory span.
Most of my pictures start with my first name, which isn't uniform with my forum name. If it was me at the beach, I would probably name it, "Beach," "Me at the beach," or "[My name] at the beach." Just to keep it all in synch with the locations and faces in iPhoto.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

got a major haircut, not really liking it atm.

may09013.jpg

dont think i have a pic in index, so add please?

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

this was before.

[hide=]april097.jpg[/hide]

edit: please add the above picture to the index instead of the b&w pic, i like this one a lot better.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore