Real life pictures - 3

meol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrenal, you suck. :lol:

It'll take me a while to go through the index again since the conversion messed up with the listing, so bare with me for a while.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Index MEEeeeEEeEeE!!!1

[spoiler=Your Eyes will explode from the burning sensation of seeing my ugliness on camera!]

5077_1020321167988_1823942496_45557_7594448_n.jpg

When you say ugliness I expected you to be hideous... but you're not :mrgreen:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

If someone says something like that they're never hideous. Which is why I never preface my pictures with a warning. It would be like lying by telling the truth.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If someone says something like that they're never hideous. Which is why I never preface my pictures with a warning. It would be like lying by telling the truth.

I just assume they're trying to get compliments on their looks. Or that they're insecure about their appearance. But I'm probably just generalising...

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I presume they're insecure. Doesn't hurt to tell them otherwise (´ω ` )

Especially when it ain't true.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I find it [bleep]ing annoying, and everyone should agree that they are ugly regardless of if they are or not. It's just attention whoring, it happens all the time in this thread. Just post your pic and go, comments like that will just get you annoying little children fawning all over you, which is probably what you want but is seriously sad.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I find it [bleep]ing annoying, and everyone should agree that they are ugly regardless of if they are or not. It's just attention whoring, it happens all the time in this thread. Just post your pic and go, comments like that will just get you annoying little children fawning all over you, which is probably what you want but is seriously sad.

You wont like him when he's angry.

hulk.jpg

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

When I drink I get honest, and I drank just a bit tonight. Possibly more angry than I should have been, but right now I don't feel that way.

Those people who preface their pictures with something along the lines of degrading their picture before seeing it ALWAYS want someone to disagree and fawn over them, thus giving the poster security about their looks. It is just really [bleep]ing annoying.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

When I drink I get honest, and I drank just a bit tonight. Possibly more angry than I should have been, but right now I don't feel that way.

Those people who preface their pictures with something along the lines of degrading their picture before seeing it ALWAYS want someone to disagree and fawn over them, thus giving the poster security about their looks. It is just really [bleep]ing annoying.

Okay okay, calm down. You've already made your point. :P

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.