Maddox

lunchbox456

Can you link me plz? :wink:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Then I guess I'll never know... :cry:

EDIT: Tnx for the Link lunch! I was kinda waiting for it from you lol.

I hate Cameron Diaz. I remember hearing about how she broke her nose while surfing two years ago. That was the happiest day of my life.

I just finished the her's. :lol: I think bookmark the site for later.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Maddox was quite funny, but his lack of posting and care for his site and also his recent lack of any really good articles makes me not like him anymore.

Ninjapirate however has stepped into his place quite well. His articles are much more entertaining and he actually updates. Maddox just [bleep]es about [cabbage]-all lately and isn't funny at all :\

Maddox was quite funny, but his lack of posting and care for his site and also his recent lack of any really good articles makes me not like him anymore.

Ninjapirate however has stepped into his place quite well. His articles are much more entertaining and he actually updates. Maddox just wonderful person about cabbage-all lately and isn't funny at all :\

mmm i kinda agree. Maddox used to be VERY funny. There was a steady stream of relevant and topical articles with a lot of wit. Recently they have been very few and far between and pretty much just rants. The recent one with the comic books was funny but the humour was all in the images and not in the text, he could have made that a lot better. He is currently writing a book which is the excuse he gives for not updating very often and i can only hope that the content is more like it was a year or two ago rather than his recent ones.

I dont agree with your comments about Ninja Pirate, he is a pure Maddox ripoff and authough he is now starting to develop his own style its still very much based on the attitude "maddox pwnz so imma copy him lol!!!11". Yes he updated but he tries too hard in his huimour and you can tell he spends a lot of time thinking about how he can be funny in his articles rather than just naturally being funny

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ninjapirate however has stepped into his place quite well. His articles are much more entertaining and he actually updates. Maddox just wonderful person about cabbage-all lately and isn't funny at all :\

mmm i kinda agree. Maddox used to be VERY funny. There was a steady stream of relevant and topical articles with a lot of wit. Recently they have been very few and far between and pretty much just rants. The recent one with the comic books was funny but the humour was all in the images and not in the text, he could have made that a lot better. He is currently writing a book which is the excuse he gives for not updating very often and i can only hope that the content is more like it was a year or two ago rather than his recent ones.

I dont agree with your comments about Ninja Pirate, he is a pure Maddox ripoff and authough he is now starting to develop his own style its still very much based on the attitude "maddox pwnz so imma copy him lol!!!11". Yes he updated but he tries too hard in his huimour and you can tell he spends a lot of time thinking about how he can be funny in his articles rather than just naturally being funny

Having never heard of "ninjapirate" before, I searched Google for it after reading this topic, it was a big disappointment. I agree with you, Mercifull, that his "humour" sounds forced and unnatural. When Maddox is talking bollocks, he can at least make it sound realistic and funny, but I got the impression from this ninja guy that he does not have such a gift.

Take the "Am I next to be 'discovered'" article for example, which was one of the few that I read before closing the page in disgust. The story was fake and unbelievable, and his attempt at humour just made me feel " :roll: " for many reasons:

(1) He would never abuse a telephone interviewer like that.

(2) If the interviewer was being abused so badly she would have hung up after about 15 seconds of his BS, and not continued to talk for 5 minutes. This just adds to the fakeness of the story.

(3) It wasn't even funny. Abusing somebody who has done nothing wrong is not funny. When maddox takes a stab at somebody, it is usually for a good reason and it leaves the reader feeling somewhat fullfilled. Whereas when I read the article by ninja, I just felt embarassed by what an ass he was making out of himself.

So in conclusion, don't read "ninjapirate" if you are a fan of Maddox or if you appreciate comedy in any way, he just doesn't understand what is means to be funny.

I like this quote.

Every Lexmark printer I've ever used has been a piece of **** One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died. Thanks for nothing *******.

I'm pretty sure I've read all his articles.

Wow, maddox is funny? All I see this guy is some pasty smeghead who is too afraid to express these views in the flesh, so hides behind his pc and does it from there.

I here stuff like this everyday, from everyone in the flesh. Yes they're funny, but do I tell them to make a website?

It's getting rather old. I never really liked it, I could laugh at some of this things, but the new things arn't very good. That ninja-pirate is even more stupid, and the Maddoxx fan-boys that hate-mail this Ninja-Pirate are even more pathetic. yawnee.gif

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yeah he was funny sometimes for a while, even if I didn't agree with everything he said. These days it isn't worth checking his site. The few updates that he does do just aren't that great.

It will be interesting to see his book though.

sig2ho7.jpg

Yeah he seems to have lost it lately, almost no updates and what he does put up is pretty weak.

I think it's obvious that he's pretty clever, insofar as a "nasty" critic can be called clever. I found some of what he said HILARIOUS, but almost as much of it needlessly offensive and profane.

If he could do it without being rude, it would be even funnier. I don't look at it anymore, appart from the odd time, when I remember it for some reason.

Wow, maddox is funny? All I see this guy is some pasty smeghead who is too afraid to express these views in the flesh, so hides behind his pc and does it from there.

I here stuff like this everyday, from everyone in the flesh. Yes they're funny, but do I tell them to make a website?

And how else do you propose an office worker making a few thousand a year reach an audience of 122 people per minute? Buy his own Satellite Network? Create a nationwide newsletter? Spam your e-mail? His "Hiding behind a PC" is not hiding but using the most efficient form of translating his ideas. It's nothing but hypocritical saying someone using a web site to get their ideas across is too afraid to voice their opinion while you sit there on an online message board doing the same thing.

Sounds like you're being a cynical troll to me.

Haven't checked him in ages, but I've read all his stuff. His reasons to cry during Titanic were very true.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I've read some of his stuff, but IMO it gets old rather quickly. There's nothing wrong with ranting, but I don't find it particularly entertaining either.

I've read some of his stuff, but IMO it gets old rather quickly. There's nothing wrong with ranting, but I don't find it particularly entertaining either.

Yeah, I get what you mean. It's almost like Strong Bad, once you watch alot of his cartoons, it gets old.

I'm hoping the book will bring back that charm he had(which is probably the reason why he's not trying right now, he's making a book).