I wanna trim my cape too!

nightzero

When achievement things are all released and don't, it might have a cape like a quest cape which could trim it. The quest cape's shoulder things would be the color of the trim like all other skill capes.

Bonus_Track.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a post about the requirements to get a quest cape, and the amount of xp it adds up to is only around 8m i believe, however with the new recent quests, maybe an increase in about another mil.

However, imo, it takes a lot more skill and patience to get a quest cape, despite the guides out there, than many of the skill capes out there. Also, should definitely receive a trim once you complete something such as all the achievement diaries (After a few more are released)

~Dan

thats my view, i reckon when about 5 achievement diaries are out they'll add an extra cape, more of an incentive for people to do it, though as somebody else said, would capes untrim themselves once other things have been added? or just be toally unwearable?

baileydafrog.png

There was a post about the requirements to get a quest cape, and the amount of xp it adds up to is only around 8m i believe, however with the new recent quests, maybe an increase in about another mil.

However, imo, it takes a lot more skill and patience to get a quest cape, despite the guides out there, than many of the skill capes out there. Also, should definitely receive a trim once you complete something such as all the achievement diaries (After a few more are released)

~Dan

thats my view, i reckon when about 5 achievement diaries are out they'll add an extra cape, more of an incentive for people to do it, though as somebody else said, would capes untrim themselves once other things have been added? or just be toally unwearable?

5? :cry:

that'll be at least another year

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

I think once we get enough Achievement Diaries, there should be a Diary Cape similar to the Quest Cape. If you own both, they will be trimmed.

Edit: Wow, looks like this is a popular idea after all.

It would be funny if Jagex released a quest that had a 93 Fishing requirement.

Yea, a sequel to fishing contest :P

"In this month's master quest you will....fish!!!!"

Haha. 92 fishing, one lobster away.

"zzzz..." *ding*. 93 fishing.

CONGRABJUMATIOMS QUEST COMPLETE.

"AAAHHH *falls off pier*."

Maybe the quest cape should be trimmed with a fire cape.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

What does killing Tz-Tok Jad have to do with questing prowess? :|

We just need to wait for more Diaries. Then finishing those will be a plausible way to trim it.

Man, I loved doing the diaries. I wonder which ones will be coming next.

What does killing Tz-Tok Jad have to do with questing prowess? :|

We just need to wait for more Diaries. Then finishing those will be a plausible way to trim it.

Man, I loved doing the diaries. I wonder which ones will be coming next.

I love the idea of a fire cape trim, lava moving on the side. As to what it has to do with questing, you are always soloing monsters, so you solo the toughest monster in rs.

I just don't see the Fight Caves as being important enough to a Quester.

But maaayyybe if the quest cape was dynamic. Like... fire cape trimming, designs for completed diaries... a quest cape could end up being quite impressive.

I'm VERY glad they put huge requirements for Rocking Out, the pirate series has always had high reqs. Puts more effort into getting a QP cape, and makes sure only the dedicated ones get to utilize the rewards from the quest (all the pirate quests have had awesome rewards as well, imo).

As for trimming QP cape, I'm anticipating an achievement diary cape eventually. I don't mind not having my QP cape trimmed, I like it how it is ::'

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

I personally loved the new high smithing requirement, because I met it easily :lol: and I really...REALLY want 2 more diaries(I think 3 would be too few in all honesty) and a new green cape. I would probably still wear my trimmed quest cape over the achievement one, though. really become quite attached to it <3:

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I like the achievement diary idea of trimming the quest cape. 5 diaries seems like a good number to implement the idea.

A reason everyone thinks the quest cape is so ridiculously easy is because what do you do when you first get members? You don't say that you are right now starting for 99 fletching. You do quest after quest after quest... hours of quests. They take up your time, but you continue... it's something fun to do. Then you are almost at the quest cape. So is it more easy? I don't think so. But I think more people have an incentive to do quests than to train an easy skill like fletching.

It's funny for me seeing people with multiple 99s (usually at least both cooking and fletching) crying against the idea that quest capes should have a trim. I laugh when I see people who don't want others to have something in this game, and of course the excuses come, even if you already have a quest cape.

I have gained 2 fletching levels in 3 years. I just don't feel like doing it, even if it is easy. I'm not going to train a skill just so I can get some stupid cape. I personally think whoever trains skills just for a cape is only doing it for bragging rights.

I would be happy if the Quest Cape could be trimmed along with a certain total level, say 1800-2100 or so, probably 2000 for an even number. It needs to be tough, because the Quest Cape is much MUCH easier to get than even a 99 like cooking (I have a Quest Cape, by the way).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png