MPM

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silent/Vibrate :D

Never had a ringtone, they suck.

Agreed.

Mine beeps once and ONLY once, and vibrates. Ringtones are the most annoying thing ever invented, and I'd rather do my part and NOT annoying everyone within a 1 mile radius when I get a phone call.

I use my phone as an Alarm Clock also :)

Who doesn't want to get woken up by Charlie's Angels :D :lol:

Afraid to shoot strangers- Iron Maiden, had it for about 3 years

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soilders as fortune.

If you have a problem.

If no one else can help.

And if you can find them.

Maybe you can hire...

THE A-TEAM!

Daaadundaaaaa! Dudaaaduuuuuh!

Dadadadedaaaa! Duuuundadadundundaaa!

Mine is one of those ones where, in exchange for not offering the option of any interesting ringtones, you get to abuse it and almost never charge it and it'll still work fine.

If I DID have the option of what to use, I'd probably have something really embarrasing on it; I don't know, maybe Barry White -- I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little Bit More or something.

Actually, I think I'd get the start of Another Brick In The Wall (part two), because I think the screaming would make people jump.

i don't have a cellphone.

they give off microwaves to your brain

Ah, but this may be turned into a form of offense! They can be used to microwave an opponent's brain.

To stop this being complete spam, I shall amend my list of ringtones by one: what I'm going to have to call Ludwing Van Beethoven - II Allegreto, because I've no idea what else to call it. I spent ages trying to find that music, then gave up; I found it by mistake recently. I'd take the good bit, of course.

I just go with whatever the default is. The phone is new and I can't be bothered to work out how to use it. Only problem is, it's to quiet. I rarely notice it until the (loud) message arrives saying: "You have one new voicemail message. Dial 901 to recieve your message."

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I keep it on silent, mostly for school. I also don't like calling attention to myself when the phone rings. The only time I don't have it on silent is if I can't have the phone in my pocket but it's in earshot, in which case it's just a standard ringer.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Gotta have the white boy song...."What is love" Haddaway (Night at the roxbury theme)

Swithching between that and Kelly clarkson "Behind these Hazel eyes", oh and Green day "Boulevard of broken dreams".

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Mute City theme from F-Zero.

I have a midi version of the bridge from Dream Theater's The Dance of Eternity.

Haha, I used to have that on my cell. And, for a while, I used the arpeggio things at the beginning of Glass Prison for my ring. :P

kosig.jpg

Halloween theme song! :D

dudududududududu dudududududududu dudududududududu dudududududududu

DUNNNNN DUN DUN DUN (dudududududududu dudududududududu)

Best beat ever.