Guide to RuneScape's new Graphics - Do YOU meet the Req's?

Sentry_Wolf

killmenub make sure you buy the right type of Ram, probably DDR not DDR2, open up your comp and right down what it says on one of your ram sticks. It will probably say PC and a number, like PC1200 or something. Or it might say like DDR400.

Basically make sure you get the right type. Ram is generally cheap although the newer DDR2 is often cheaper then the older DDR ram, since it is outdated not as many companies make it. Still it shouldn't be very much.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.73 Ghz

448MB RAM

64.0MB Graphics Memory.

I just scrape the mark for it. :thumbsup:

Thanks Sid + Sentry. =D>

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

Sky, you might want to just add a teeny bit of memory, for really smooth playing.

My specs: (get ready to drool :)

2.4 gig Quad-Core Q6600 :D

2048 meg DDR2 memory

Nvidia 8800 gt 512 megs :) (plays Crysis pretty well, and I doubt this will be anywhere near crysis)

F2p RS'er, and proud!

Having a basic knowledge of grammar and spelling should be a requirement for RS.

It's going to be a miracle if that machine lasts another year and a half. Tone it down already so you can enjoy it longer. Sure, super-hyped up specs are one thing, but they don't help you when the processor finally walks off the job.

Hi everyone, I'm back. 3 day vacation was great, now let's get down to business. As for the guy I quoted, your going to do some nasty things to that poor CPU overclocking it like that even if you do have an amazing cooler. Crank it back a few notches and watch it last much longer.

i´ve seen ppl overclock the same cpu to over 4ghz with even worse coolers than me

im running thermaltake ultra 120 extreme cooler

and the cpu is 45nm and it is supposed to overclock really good.

dragons drop 3x dragon chain (1 lost by a scammer =( and second lost by accident

It's going to be a miracle if that machine lasts another year and a half. Tone it down already so you can enjoy it longer. Sure, super-hyped up specs are one thing, but they don't help you when the processor finally walks off the job.

Hi everyone, I'm back. 3 day vacation was great, now let's get down to business. As for the guy I quoted, your going to do some nasty things to that poor CPU overclocking it like that even if you do have an amazing cooler. Crank it back a few notches and watch it last much longer.

i´ve seen ppl overclock the same cpu to over 4ghz with even worse coolers than me

im running thermaltake ultra 120 extreme cooler

and the cpu is 45nm and it is supposed to overclock really good.

So have I. I've also seen them wonder what happened when their machine dies in under a year. You don't need to follow my advice, but even with a 45 nm chip and th ebest cooler, your still significantly shortening the life. And seriously, how often are you actually needing that performance advantage?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I meet the requirements :D which means i'll have an advantage over other players according to the thread about it. Eat my fullscreen pixelated dust suckers. :twisted: