[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the SMG/Jarate evenly as sniper. They're both pretty great but for team love the choice is Jarate!

Same with the Buff Banner, but I can't stand loosing my shotgun.

Trippler's Tricorne = Demo's 1700s hat? No, but I think it looks nice. Pimp hat's the best hat for demo though. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Using the Scout is fun. I have an urge to get the sandman, just because. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Sorry, only real hat I'd have to trade for the fro' is the Tough Guy's Toque, and I'm not giving that one up. Only other legitimate hat I have (not Cheater's Lament, Bill's Hat, etc...) is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNK-TS0-HF0

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I have 0 class specific hats. :sad:

Same. :( Only ghastly gibus (snow hat skin on pyro :wub:) and alien swarm parasite. >_>

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

What's the deal with refined metal? How do you get it? I can only make reclaimed. :S

In other news, while attempting to make a skin for The Sandman, I saved and then closed photoshop andnow for some reason VTFEdit won't read it, nor will anything else. <_<

-Random Youtuber

Craft 3 reclaimed to make a refined.

Ah right. Got 2 at the moment. :P

-Random Youtuber

Yup, I just crafted two hats. I never knew you could do that. :razz: Now I have the Medic's surgical something; the mask that covers the mouth. Not even a proper hat neither, it goes under the misc. category. :angry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg