[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Ah, you've 'obtained' it. Steam isn't fooled easily, you can't play on Steam with obtained versions. You'd have to find a list of cracked servers and how to connect to them. Alternatively gain $30USD and buy The Orange Box. Getting the $30 shouldn't be too hard.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just $20 for TF2 alone.

Or wait until their half-off weekends for $10.

Best $10 I've ever spent. <3:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lol at the kid who pirated and can't figure out how to get it to work.

I mean if you're going to bother pirating such a cheap game at least don't be dumb and ask the forums for help.

Lol at the kid who pirated and can't figure out how to get it to work.

I mean if you're going to bother pirating such a cheap game at least don't be dumb and ask the forums for help.

Yeah, my sentiments exactly. Don't be a [wagon] and pirate TF2, $20 is a steal for even this game, that's how good it is. You can only connect to non-VAC servers anyways through a pirated copy, which there are maybe 1% or less.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Let's put it this way. I paid $2.50 for this game when they had the special promotion on, and I have 200 hours playtime on it.

About one cent per hour I play...best money I've ever spent.

Seriously, pirate something like modern warfare...not tf2.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Seriously, pirate something like modern warfare...not tf2.

Never truer was a word said. Get out of this thread, kid who pirates.

I got mine for $10 in a half-off weekend, haven't regretted anything. In fact, I bought a copy for my friend, because it was that cheap, and he deserved to play such an amazing game.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I've got the proper version now. I only got the did it to see if it was my style of game.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I've got the proper version now. I only got the did it to see if it was my style of game.

What's your Steam ID?

XL_Sneaky.

EDIT: Now that I have it, it keeps not responding. Bad karma, I guess.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Ugh, all the servers I can find are so laggy. <_<

-Random Youtuber

It's probably your PC or connection.

It is. :mellow:

Running around as a disguised spy, going invisible then appearing behind people is fun. :thumbsup:

-Random Youtuber

Getting good at solly again. On badlands arena I managed to do a big U rocketjump to kill the last guy on the enemy team who was holed up in one of the buildings, felt like a god when I did it. I should have been recording but I haven't got the space on my HDD.

Rocket jumps never seem to work for me. And the scout won't jump onto the bridge top on 2fort.

-Random Youtuber

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Pyros annoy me. :angry:

-Random Youtuber

I can never accurately get crouch rocket jumps or crouch sticky jumps. They are the most trouble. I'm rekindling (AHHH GET THE PUN) my love for Pyro, as well. On the non-competitive servers, on quite a few control point maps, he/she can rape. I've found Pyro on 2Fort to be really boring.

For pyro to be really effective forward defense, you need to learn how to use compression blast accurately, I think.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Damn update, that's like half a week of updating. I hate Telstra and their unwillingness to give us ADSL. As soon as I leave here mum will be lowering the monthly data to 200MB to make them pay by costing them money.

Rocket jumps never seem to work for me.

I can never accurately get crouch rocket jumps or crouch sticky jumps.

M1 + Space + Ctrl at the same time.

Just got 22-5, 15 assists, as Engi, on Goldrush payload. Had my engineer nest perfect. For 10 whole minutes they couldn't move the payload. 44 revenge crits when my sentry went down the first time. Thought this rather good :D

lampost_sig_stark.png