Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of good interactives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zJcMlqWZA

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, I'm not going to start watching this now. I might loose another hour like I did the last one. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

In other news: What have you guys renamed things to if you have?

Medigun: How's my healing? Call 1-800-OKTOBERFEST

Shotgun: Kurt Cobain's Microphone

Frying Pan: Green Eggs and JUUUSTICE.

Pink Bonk Helm: Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen - He was #1

Your Eternal Reward: You're Eternal Reward

Default Sniper: Ubah 133T Snoipah XXX

Natascha: Stop right there, criminal scum! OR "SIT THE [bleep] DOWN" not sure which name I want.

Kritzkrieg: Laser Cannon Death Sentence

Heavy Fists: Sucks to be you.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Haha, that's good! :mrgreen:

I plan on naming my Fedora something cool-Italian sounding. I dunno what yet, nor do I even have a tag. :---)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Your Eternal Reward: The One Winged Eagle

The L'etranger: The Dreamender

Cloak and Dagger: The Miragecreator

Eventually, I'll also name:

Camera Beard: Ronove's Monocle (I've got a mod that changed the CB to a monocle)

Electro Sapper: The Discolorer

All named after Umineko BGM Songs cause my Spy has been skinned to the likes of Ronove and Battler from the same Anime ^3^

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Haha, that's good! :mrgreen:

I plan on naming my Fedora something cool-Italian sounding. I dunno what yet, nor do I even have a tag. :---)

The Tuscan terracotta?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

[hide]In other news: TF2 BOSS BATTLE AND HALLOWEEN UPDATE :D

This is one badass demoman:

dadfd.jpg

And the new boss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfAICxy77Oc

[/hide]

I killed him and got the achivement, but I still haven't got the hat drop. D:

But anyway, I think all maps can be improved with apperance of random bosses, it's fun to see both teams put aside their diffrences to try and take him down.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

I ponder as to his health, and the effectiveness of backstabs (as they do something like 750 damage.)

Yet again I cannot manage to update TF2. For once could a good update be met with a fast, uninhibited download? :pray: :pray: :pray:

The worst part? Mum has hid the modem and put it on a bloody light timer thing, so TF2 won't be able to update overnight.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I ponder as to his health, and the effectiveness of backstabs (as they do something like 750 damage.)

The Horseless Headless Horsemann has 3000 lifepoints by default, increasing by 200 per player in the server, making his maximum possible health a massive 9400.

I also read somewhere that backstabs do 1000 damage on him, but it's hard to get to his back without a distraction...

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

A boss on random servers? Does he appear on a regular basis or something? I don't want this to become WoTF2.

siggy3s.jpg

A boss on random servers? Does he appear on a regular basis or something? I don't want this to become WoTF2.

He only appears on the new halloween map at random times.

I really like him and the map, to be honest, although from what I've played the map has a habit of stalemating often until he appears, I dunno if the other map that shares this ones layout (the mountain base) has the same Stalemateyness, someone should fill me in on that :U

No.png

He only appears on the new halloween map at random times.

Oh, thank God. Gonna definitely check this after lunch, hopefully I can land a few backstabs. :razz:

siggy3s.jpg

Urgh, new update has meant that I can't play as it got like 5MB done and has disappeared in the downloads section. Which means that I can't even get it updated over a few days. :cry:

Time to go bribe friends into letting me stay over and getting the gamefiles off them and then updating while there.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

HHH is kinda of annoying whenever I play engineer though, mostly either because he targets me when my base is under fire or targets me when I know theres alot of spies about or targets me when I moving my teleporters up and targets me when I kinda built myself into a corner.

Apart from that, engineer is very useful on that map, espically for teleporters.

No.png

Yes, engies are good there. Also because of the height elevations and their steep ramps, it makes spying very easy to get away with. Nothing beats jump down 20 feet and backstabbing a 98% ubered medic.

siggy3s.jpg

I decided to switch my loadout on scout from FAN back to scattergun, and wow....I love scout now. I never realized how terrible the FAN was but I've improved so much recently. It's gotten to the point where I think the hardest class to take out as scout is other scouts...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I decided to switch my loadout on scout from FAN back to scattergun, and wow....I love scout now. I never realized how terrible the FAN was but I've improved so much recently. It's gotten to the point where I think the hardest class to take out as scout is other scouts...

Most classes can hold their own if the scout loses his ambush. They really can't get too close to the soldier since he could just shoot at his feet and kill you, for instance. Other scouts is a sheer test of skill and luck. Yeah, they're frustrating to deal with as a demo, but not for their speed. (*cough* disjointed hitboxes *cough*)

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.