[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

2000 simulated hours or TF2 crafting:

[hide=.]fy0t9y.jpg[/hide]

I then crafted every hat together to determine the alpha hat through the process of natural selection.

[hide=The result]2n67nzm.jpg[/hide]

If you would like to mindlessly craft as well: http://seanj.afraid.org/craft/#

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started doing PUG games lately, and I find myself doing best as a medic. I want to do good at demo, but I'm not sure how. I gotta learn.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Haha, demo knight....First day that came out, I played as heavy.

...I should of went 5000 years to prison for hate crimes.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And I'd laugh as three well-placed pills put you out of commission. Maybe four if the RNG loves you.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Pyro > Demoknight.

Just light them up and keep them airborne. Never been killed by one once they went airbourne. Only 3-4 have ever thought of using the pipe-bomb once I've launched them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

And I'd laugh as three well-placed pills put you out of commission. Maybe four if the RNG loves you.

:(

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

omg

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/21/user-created-tf2-items-bring-in-up-to-47-000-for-some-steam-mem/

And your mother told you video games were a waste of time! Valve has announced that user-created items in the new Team Fortress 2 Mann Co. Store have brought in positively massive royalties for five contest-winning Steam community members. The five community members included in the initial run of the Mann Co. Store -- Rob Laro, Shawn Spetch, Steven Skidmore, Spencer Kern, and Shaylyn Hamm -- all received royalties ranging from $39,000 to $47,000 after the first two weeks of sales.

Payments were arranged to be deposited directly into each users PayPal account, but their account limits were exceeded "within days." Though Valve worked out other payment methods for three of the creators, two of them personally flew to Seattle to pick up their checks directly from Valve.

I'm 100% behind this idea now if it means that people are seriously getting recognized for their work. I thought they'd hardly get anything but that is insane.

A gaming company giving credit, let alone money to 3rd parties?

Heavy: How is this possible?!

siggy3s.jpg

Great day today. I got Otolaryngologist's Mirror (how the [bleep] do you pronounce that,) Australium Gold, A Deep Commitment To Purple, 2 x Supply Crate Series #1, Supply Crate Series 2 for a Purple Vintage Triboniophorus Tyrannus. I opened the crates to get A Distinct Lack Of Hue, Australium Gold, Old Guadalajara.

So that ended up being Otolaryngologist's Mirror, Old Guadalajara, 2x Australium Gold, A Deep Commitment To Purple, A Distinct Lack Of Hue for Purple Vintage Triboniophorus Tyrannus, 3 x Supply Crate Key. Best. Deal. Ever. I also opened 2 other crates I had and got Gunslinger and Vita-Saw. Now to try and get my hands on a Hallmark, Hound Dog, and Safe'n'Sound. Might also try and get a different medic hat or the mask.

So...many...items...

Crafted like, 6 refined metal. Hoping to craft a spy hat, preferably the Fedora. :cool:

siggy3s.jpg

I want a white paint to paint my fedora white.

I was thinking of painting mine black... :mellow:

Paint is only buy-able, right?

siggy3s.jpg

I want a white paint to paint my fedora white.

I was thinking of painting mine black... :mellow:

Paint is only buy-able, right?

It's dropable and uncratable as well. Although black and white are only dropped or uncrated. Like other items you can trade non-purchased paint.

I went into thinking it was like all the other boring interactive videos...

Ending up doing the whole thing. That was awesome. Interactive videos should be more like that, a game, than a children's story book. :mrgreen:

siggy3s.jpg

I already did the first one Xlr made which was good.

This one he made was amazing trumping anything Dreamworks has ever made and makes me really think how it takes 100 million dollars to make a movie when they did this on a $96 budget.