[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

On a head on basis, soldier is the hardest to kill for me. Cuz the whole rocket @ feet thing.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find soldiers hard at all, I prefer to take them from a distance(20-30 feet) which generally means you can dodge the rockets and they can't shoot them at their own feet.

Crap heavies are easy...good heavies are harder but not impossible depending on the environment.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well I was talking with the FaN, sorry for leaving that out. With distance with Scattergun becomes easier but longer. Can't say anything about his new pea pistol shooter shotgun

My best class without a doubt: Spy. Who would of guessed.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well I was talking with the FaN, sorry for leaving that out. With distance with Scattergun becomes easier but longer. Can't say anything about his new pea pistol shooter shotgun

My best class without a doubt: Spy. Who would of guessed.

Shortstop is great at longer distances.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Apparently so, but I don't think I would be good with it. I'm too used to being up close with Scatter/FaN.

But hey, I said that about the Dead Ringer too. #1 Watch in my opinion. <3:

siggy3s.jpg

I find the clock and dagger in general a lot more versatile. I got 13 kills and no dying with it.

Can you get around the map effectively enough, or should I say fast enough? If not, the CnD isn't helping. 13 kills and no deaths doesn't mean anything if you aren't causing mass paranoia, breaking engineer nests, and other silly shenanigans. The DR and IW are better in that regard.

Surprisingly, it's worse in pubs than in higher competitive matches. Probably because spies are usually employed as a "one life" deal, where one of the scouts will swap to spy to quickly dispose of the medic, even if it kills them. And losing the medic usually puts you at an absurd disadvantage.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Yeah, I'd love to play with you aussies/new zealanders, but as Shiny's seen, 250 ping isn't that workable, even if I was doing alright before getting kicked for high ping.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

I do find that CnD is a worse watch, except for when it's 2 people on the server as they get extremely paranoid. All it does is encourage spies to camp in one spot for 5-10 minutes waiting for the 'perfect moment' where they usually fail. Ever since I bought the Polycount Pack I've only used the DR. The only nuisance for me is not being able to disguise straight away.

It is especially fun getting half the team chasing you.

Haha, how very true. I don't understand people's determination to kill spies. Well I do, but not to the extent of dying and not getting close to killing him. It's so easy to lure people into your sentries or your teammates, it's unbelievable.

Then we got the pyros who's magical fire can still reach you even if you're far away.

siggy3s.jpg

Haha, how very true. I don't understand people's determination to kill spies. Well I do, but not to the extent of dying and not getting close to killing him. It's so easy to lure people into your sentries or your teammates, it's unbelievable.

Then we got the pyros who's magical fire can still reach you even if you're far away.

Spies basically make up half the metagame at pubs. Seriously, people will start keeping an eye on their backs the instant they see a backstab in the killfeed. There's a reason they're so feared.

Spies basically make up half the metagame at pubs. Seriously, people will start keeping an eye on their backs the instant they see a backstab in the killfeed. There's a reason they're so feared.

I wasn't talking about being cautious, but rather the people who stop firing at the heavy or blasting back the uber to chase you across the battlefield.

After I play spy I so desperately want to equip razorback on my sniper...but jarate is better. :razz:

siggy3s.jpg

The razorback is the spy's best friend. A razorback sniper who I can keep out of my melee distance will never kill me. Paranoid enemies are easy to kill too. Just make sure they see you going around a corner while cloaking. As soon as you're cloaked go back and get behind them.

I'm thinking about buying this game. Is it worth the $20? Pros/cons? Also, I've noticed some weekends it's only $10 on Steam, does this happen regularly? Lastly, got any tips for a TF newbie?

Thanks for any advice.

Cons:

?

No perks,

No aim down sights

No machine guns

Cartoony graphics

:rolleyes:

TF2 > CoD. That should be enough reason to buy it!

But yeah, I'm late on my post. Go pick a regular server, I never came across a "purely noob" server. For a first class to play, I suggest soldier for it is the easiest to control until you get a manage on tactics, maps, and gamemodes.

siggy3s.jpg