[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

My, my, my. This has got to be my favourite update ever. The Black box is perfect for me and goes hand-in-hand with the Battalion's Backup. I've also got the hand of Your Eternal Reward and can chain-stab very efficiently now, however I find that it only goes well with the invisibility watch.

Out of the new items I have; Black Box, Battalion's Backup, Degreaser, L'Etranger, Your Eternal Reward. I also now have a Vintage Triboniophorus Tyrannus and a Vintage Ushanka. I really want to get my hands on a Grenadier's Softcap and Familiar Fez.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it mean by 'Vintage'? It seems to be on the ones I've got skins on.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I've has fun with the update so far up to 4 out of 6 spy hats looking to get the last two.

Also looking for a Napper's Respite.

Another thing keys need to be droppable or to the extent craft able.

So apparently I got a Drop crate but I have to buy a key to open it. Heh.

Well I sure as hell won't spend one cent on these micro-transactions, who wants to trade it for something?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My friend got me lfd2 and tf2 this week. Is there a good way/place/server to practice this game? Fighting cpus was pretty fun, but I don't think that'll work any longer.

I got the game recently as well, and the first thing a friend said was that the best way to practice is by playing against other humans. They behave very differently from bots.

Though you can get drops from them.

Not sure why this made me laugh so much :thumbup:

An encounter with the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions

You should watch the video that it was based on

My friend got me lfd2 and tf2 this week. Is there a good way/place/server to practice this game? Fighting cpus was pretty fun, but I don't think that'll work any longer.

Try this?

Judging by how I and my team-mates have been playing recently, we shouldn't have too many problems. We're against the Wiki team and they drew with the guys my team played against in the first week, so it really bodes well for us providing we can cap fast enough on DB and keep pushing on Granary.

Gotta play pocket soldier though so I feel kind of responsible for everything. :x