[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Spy is great for destabilising an entire team. Start taunting after every kill and half the team switches to pyro.

YES.

People say just getting kills is not beneficial to the team (spy, sniper are the two biggest) but it causes rage and demoralization. Nothing beats a third of the enemy team switching to spy to track down a couple of our snipers.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spy is great for destabilising an entire team. Start taunting after every kill and half the team switches to pyro.

YES.

People say just getting kills is not beneficial to the team (spy, sniper are the two biggest) but it causes rage and demoralization. Nothing beats a third of the enemy team switching to spy to track down a couple of our snipers.

One of the worst things in the game is to be a medic when half of the combat classes switch to pyro and both fail to find the spy and get crushed by the other team.

Oh man I forgot to quote, someone was going on about the people who say fragging is not useful for the team. The game is all about numbers and Uber advantages so any kills are 100% useful to the team.

Tell that to the srs bsnss pub'ers. :lol:

Talking about srs bsnss pubs, I hate when servers make a cap on how many players can be a class... Frustrates me when two defensive engies place mini-sentries everywhere except the point and when I want to build a lvl 3 sentry (TO HELP THE TEAM!) I can't due the team having "too many engineers". Same goes with heavies. :wall:

I understand why such a thing exists, but, no. It's a TF2 pub. A game.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

One thing I hate is when Medics dont uber you JUST because your a pyro.

All of the enemy was clustered up stairs on Dustbowl, I had the backburner about to charge in with Uber which would have been smart since they're all clustered inside a little corner, But no, instead he ubers a Solly w/black box which wasted half the uber on reloading.

Popoto.~<3

One thing I hate is when Medics dont uber you JUST because your a pyro.

All of the enemy was clustered up stairs on Dustbowl, I had the backburner about to charge in with Uber which would have been smart since they're all clustered inside a little corner, But no, instead he ubers a Solly w/black box which wasted half the uber on reloading.

Pyroes have relatively low health, fight in close quarters, and rely quite a bit on indirect damage (Except backburners, but those are shamefully rare). The last place a medic wants to be when his charge runs out is close to an enemy. Soldiers and Heavies tend to fight at mid-range, and it's easy to hide behind one of them, or generally be out of the way before the charge ends.

I've always thought you were supposed to play backburner like a spy, though :sad:

A ubered pyro is pretty damn good in closed rooms; unless you got a degreaser. Soldiers a pretty terrible choice, since you need to reload for a while and this gives time for the engie to repair.

I still think heavies are the best for close-ranged ubers and demos too. Soldiers are awesome kritz though.

siggy3s.jpg

I've only witnessed one decent pyro uber, and that was me, I taunt killed a sg and 2 engies at once olololololololol.

Soldiers rape with kritz. A singe crocket will kill everything but a fully overhealed soldier and a heavy. A second crocket solves that though.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ubered scout and kritz sniper are boss.

Although kritz sniper is kind of a waste because anyone who is worth kritzing will automatically aim for heads anyway. Demo kritz is superb if you can be aggressive enough; soldier kritz is superb if you can surprise them; heavy kritz, no. No opinion on pyro though.

It just does the backstab animation, it's not actually a bs from any angle. Kritz spy sucks because the knife does such bad damage not from behind that kritzing doesn't even make it much more effective.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Then go Heavy and get tons of dominations. :lol:

Has anyone got one of these Spy hats:

• Backbiter's Billycock

• Frenchman's Beret

• Noh Mercy

• Private Eye

that I could buy off them for 2 Refined? Please and thank you!

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Has anyone got one of these Spy hats:

Backbiter's Billycock

Frenchman's Beret

Noh Mercy

Private Eye

that I could buy off them for 2 Refined? Please and thank you!

I have teh frenchman's Beret, its a case of if my friend still has it since I let him wear it. >.<

Popoto.~<3

Gunna try and get the big kill for my Witcher's set since they're both worth 1 buds.

and if I can, Max's head, but thats about 4 buds and I dont think my current stuff is that much...

Popoto.~<3

This site kills free markets. :sad: *

Sarcasm by the way. Ah, anyone got Texan's Ten Gallon? Been waiting it for a while.

siggy3s.jpg