[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

He's Lenin, he can duel wield Nataschas if he wants to.

Holy crap. I actually said this earlier. Except minus the "He's Lenin" part.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only found one weapon, the sandman. Already have it, so now I have two. It really shouldn't appear as 2, that's just useless.

Apparently they will allow item trading in the future or something. I have like 4 flare guns. :thumbdown:

Btw found out today that with a pyro's help a sniper can get his arrow lit on fire, which on impact will actually cause the enemy to catch fire. :thumbup:

I've only found one weapon, the sandman. Already have it, so now I have two. It really shouldn't appear as 2, that's just useless.

Apparently they will allow item trading in the future or something. I have like 4 flare guns. :thumbdown:

Btw found out today that with a pyro's help a sniper can get his arrow lit on fire, which on impact will actually cause the enemy to catch fire. :thumbup:

That's sick. The standing still watch is fun. hint: crouch when you move. you get more distance before it runs out.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I unlocked one of the Spy's Watches last night, the Dead Ringer. Hilariously fun to use, though it's kind of annoying. Still doesn't help against Pyros, they just spray flame around your corpse for a couple of seconds after they kill you and they're liable to ignite you.

Your cloak drains twice as fast in the feign death, and you can't cloak normally.

You have to manually activate it, and while you have the watch out, you can't backstab, etc, similar to having your cloak watch out.

It's still hilariously fun to be 'killed', then uncloak in the middle of the group of enemies and wreak havoc.

I can't comment on how loud the noise is or if it gives away your entrance (I'm sure it does, however), for I always play with my sound off.

:D

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I unlocked one of the Spy's Watches last night, the Dead Ringer. Hilariously fun to use, though it's kind of annoying. Still doesn't help against Pyros, they just spray flame around your corpse for a couple of seconds after they kill you and they're liable to ignite you.

Your cloak drains twice as fast in the feign death, and you can't cloak normally.

You have to manually activate it, and while you have the watch out, you can't backstab, etc, similar to having your cloak watch out.

It's still hilariously fun to be 'killed', then uncloak in the middle of the group of enemies and wreak havoc.

I can't comment on how loud the noise is or if it gives away your entrance (I'm sure it does, however), for I always play with my sound off.

:D

Feign death doesn't work on me since the server that me and knex used to play on (before I got banned) had it, so I'm totally accustomed to it :D.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Just got the pyro's axtinguisher (the old fashioned way, Achievements) all my pyro achievements were legit after I learnt my lesson going on an achievement server for medic :(

It's well fun to use, especially on CP maps, just run in with flamer then switch to axtinguisher, or team up with a pyro, It's great. Haven't unlocked any of the new weapons though.. Man I forgot how fun this game is ^^

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Just got the pyro's axtinguisher (the old fashioned way, Achievements) all my pyro achievements were legit after I learnt my lesson going on an achievement server for medic :(

It's well fun to use, especially on CP maps, just run in with flamer then switch to axtinguisher, or team up with a pyro, It's great. Haven't unlocked any of the new weapons though.. Man I forgot how fun this game is ^^

Isn't it just? Great for heavies, mostly if you get behind them, and since I don't use the backburner (I love my compression blast) it's the best way. Sometimes I use it on snipers, though, since they'll usually not have any idea wtf anyway. Yesterday I saw a heavy hiding behind a wall I was walking towards and got my axetinguisher ready, bastard thought he could ambush me :lol: Never stood a chance.

Also got Fire Chief yesterday. Only a few more before I've got every pyro achievement, and hopefully the spy update will make "Got a Light?" easier.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

The dead ringer sucks, in my opinion. I like the other watch though, you can get anywhere with it without becoming visible. I got a few duplicates, but no sniper stuff yet or the ambassador.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The dead ringer sucks, in my opinion. I like the other watch though, you can get anywhere with it without becoming visible. I got a few duplicates, but no sniper stuff yet or the ambassador.

Really? I find people are the least alert to Spy attacks when they've just killed a Spy, so if you get gibbed, get a bit behind them, uncloak, then continue following them as normal, then bam. :D

You can usually get all of them before they know what hits them.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I was on a toy fort server against a team that was using 4 heavies. I got soo many axetinguisher kills. Probably more than regular flamethrower kills.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Was at a LAN at a mates place, and he noticed it was a free weekend, so I dled it, now I want to buy it, but I am $3 short :( oh well, I should get it now (yes, I will own it on 360 and PC now :XD:)

EDIT: I bought it today, my Steam name is fraggature so is my xbl name

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I want the freakin huntsman. :(

All I have gotten from like 4-5 hours of playing is the backburner.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Woo. Got huntsmen and cloak and dagger within 20 minutes of each other :D now the only unlock i really want is jarate, cause ambassafail is useless as well as razorback.

EDIT: new patch

The Ambassador now does full critical hits on headshots, instead of mini crits

The Dead Ringer now fully drains the cloak meter, even if the Spy leaves cloak early

Fixed Spy disguise menu not being visible in HUD minimal mode

Server log improvements:

Added "player_extinguish" event for servers to log when a Pyro extinguishes flame with the airburst

Fixed kill descriptions for Force-A-Nature & Sandman, so server logs can distinguish them

Identified feign deaths in the events sent to server logs

Fixed server crash related to the Jarate

Ambassador sounds decent, now i want to try it :x

soldersig.jpg

No kidding. I might actually play sniper if I got that.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

It's almost useless on the maps I play, but so satisfying. Lining up a headshot on a moving heavy makes my day.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Gave the spy a proper play today for the first time and jesus christ it's hard to get used to. So much harder than the other classes at least. I can now appreciate all of the good spies. I played really bad haha, but hopefully with time I will get better, It's a fun class to play though, the time i spent on it was a blast.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I prefer the regular sniper. Hitscan and I can do way more damage with it.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I finally did really good as a pyro.

xn95p3.jpg

I think I got up to like like 30 kills 6 deaths. It was an arena match btw.

Finding a heavy turned the other way is one of the most satisfying things as a pyro. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I haven't gotten a weapon in like 8 hours. What the hell. :evil:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Got the ambassador today on idle while at school :D New favourite thing to do:

1. find an enemy dispenser

2. find a hidden spot where you can snipe at said dispenser

3. ambassador anybody who stands still next to it

Its hilarious, since most people only stand by a dispenser if they are hurt, or are an engy and only take 2 headshots to kill :thumbsup:

soldersig.jpg

Finally got something new. It was on idle, of course. I got the dead ringer, even though I never use spy. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.