[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spy stats look achievement server'd. No one is that good. Ever.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Is the "Your best moments" screen show for one life or a whole game.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It's overall. For EVERYTHING.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

I dont think I phrased my question right, or you just didnt understand.

I know it shows all of your stats for all of the games youve played. But I meant if it says you have your best kills 20 as a sniper, would that be in one life?

If that is true then those spy stats are..... unreal

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Yea, it's only for 1 life.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The spy stats look achievement server'd. No one is that good. Ever.

I have never been on an achievement server. It was just going into a corner, headshotting 1 or two people with the ambassador, cloaking and doing it again once they stopped looking for me. It was on a map where it never ends unless all the points are capped which is why it lasted so long. The way I ended up dying was a spying firing randomly and getting a lucky headshot on me when I was trying to escape when invisible.

EDIT: It was on the no heroes server orange x3. It's basically a really open map, which is why its so easy for me to do what I did.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

It was just about not taking any risks and knowing where to hide. Also the snipers on my team were truly amazing, (Anyone ever played with/against a sniper named shou'? The guy's ridiculous) which made it harder for them to kill me.

The only reason this tactic works is because the cloak and dagger makes you invisible for as long as you want, pretty much.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I dont think I phrased my question right, or you just didnt understand.

I know it shows all of your stats for all of the games youve played. But I meant if it says you have your best kills 20 as a sniper, would that be in one life?

If that is true then those spy stats are..... unreal

Oh. Well, it applies over one life, I misread.

And I still think it's BS, since someone would've spychecked and found you once and killed you, that score is nigh on unbelievable.

Unless the team in question was horrible and never spychecked.

Here's what would usually happen. Before I start, I'm just saying you need to know the map (Orange x3) to understand some of the places I mean. I would go to the far corner of the courtyard area outside their base, headshot a sniper or two if possible on their second point, then go invisible, and move away from where I was before angry snipers with jarate spawned and came at me. There are like 4 spots on that map where you will almost never be found if you're hiding with the cloak and dagger. The easiest of those spots to get to are on top of the wall at the 2nd point, and on the far edge of the platform outside of their spawn room. If you look at how many kills I got, it was something like 1.4 kills per minute, which isn't that much compared to what a good sniper can get on that map. You just do this for a long time. Move every time you finish killing, otherwise they will run over and find you.

Spychecking wasn't an issue because I was always invisible except when shooting, and I made sure that no one else was looking towards me when I started shooting. Also, I wasn't in areas that where they usually stand.

Another easy kill to get is headshotting engineers on the ramps of the tower, they never figure out where you are before you kill them, and by the time they come back your hidden enough that you won't be found.

On a normal map this wouldn't be possible, since this one is way more open. But this map also has 32 players constantly, so it's not like it's empty.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Whenever I pissed off an engineer so many times that he switched to a pyro, he would spend five minutes flaming the area where I was. I would be halfway across the map by then, so it didn't matter.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

:lol: I always own at pipeline with a heavy.

I think I had like 2 deaths 20 some kills in a very very short pipeline win.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Hey guys, what's a corner sniper?

Sniper that sits at a corner, pops out, aims and fires, then jumps back into cover.

Ok, spy rules the only bad thing is TO MANY PYROS seriously theres like 3-4 pyros and they always seem to be finding me everyplace i go but i get my revenge time by time...

New record on killing in 1 life: 8 backstabs and 3 destruccions ima becoming awesome.

spy2j.jpg

Ok, spy rules the only bad thing is TO MANY PYROS seriously theres like 3-4 pyros and they always seem to be finding me everyplace i go but i get my revenge time by time...

New record on killing in 1 life: 8 backstabs and 3 destruccions ima becoming awesome.

Bah, if you're getting owned by pyros, take another route or just change classes for a bit.

Hey guys, what's a corner sniper?

Sniper that sits at a corner, pops out, aims and fires, then jumps back into cover.

And here I thought he was setting us up for a joke.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I find spy such a hard class to play correctly, I ALWAYS end up walking into some fatty :( and this one time was really depressing, I just took a sentry nest down, didnt see the porter... Yea.. You should be able to guess what happened :(

When being a spy for let your team avance try to own the sentry as fast as you can and kill the engeenier to not matter how many people are around.

Btw that happens to me a lot to.

spy2j.jpg

Take another route or something.

As far as spy goes I'll play it now and then but I have the worst luck in the world. Seriously, I've been headshot in stealth by a huntsman arrow so many times I've lost count. Countless snipers have gotten that stupid achievement from me.