59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Th3, Bsc has turned into a piss take. I liked the control, and I wish it was passed down to someone who had common sense...

I think removing Generals was a bad idea, and when I touch upon the topic I get told to leave the chat!

You need to grow up Crus :) And now I don't have a good chat to go to, why couldn't someone sesible like Shey get ownership :|

Th3, Bsc has turned into a piss take. I liked the control, and I wish it was passed down to someone who had common sense...

I think removing Generals was a bad idea, and when I touch upon the topic I get told to leave the chat!

You need to grow up Crus :) And now I don't have a good chat to go to, why couldn't someone sesible like Shey get ownership :|

Okay maybe you're unsure of what I did..

I removed all generals because people complain about them.

When the chat has no generals,

people will realise they need generals in the chat to kick the rule breakers.

Which would make them desperate for a general, so people would stop whining, and complaining.

Were all so sick and tired of it and SOMETHING had to be fun. Hopefully it did some effect on it.

NEW RULE BEING ADDED NOW

258uo8n.jpg

Yeah, I kind of overreacted. I heard about the plan whilst being in Forsakenmage's Clanchat.

I guess you did what you had to with best intentions, but I'm not returning Bsc, I don't like what it's become tbh.

Maybe some day if things settle down a bit :)

Was a great idea you guys put toghter. Thanks for that Th3.

Good luck with 99 farming ::'

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Make sure you all thank Sheynara for the Wonderful idea!!! <3:<3:

If her wonderful idea was the removing all the Generals thing, then I already did and told her I love it haha :]

I'm gonna tell you too that I think its a perfect idea, bravo. Your new rule is also excellent.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I think you have done it this time crusader :D long live blogworld. Erm now that i look back remember back when me and you had that same problem of not being able to get a 99 :lol: good ol days eh old friend? <3:(now it is only i wif that problem)

Let your yellow mellow.

It was my idea yes, but a group decision. It was discussed also to shut the chat down for a week, and I think that would have been too much. Perhaps people think it was a bad idea, but one thing it did show was that without a leadership the chat just went back to everyone spamming party hats galore, as well as not being able to kick the spammers when they did join. Very frustrating but it proved a point.

I was tired of seeing the generals and Crusader being flamed for every single decision they made as moderators of the chat. Saru left because of it, and it has to stop or the entire Blogscape Clan Chat Concept will fail.

Some have said Crusader shouldnt own the chat, but he does, he earnt the right which has been handed down to him from Celt and Myself, who handed it to Saru, who handed it to Crusader, we all gave him that right, so deal with it. some say blogscape belongs to the Community, sure, but all Communities need leadership. If people think they can do a better job, go ahead and try it, they will see it is not a piece of cake, unpopular decisions have to be made, as there are such a variety of personalities in that chat we need to try to keep the majority happy. Decisions are made to make the chat run smoother, rules are made. If any company had staff that flamed their bosses for decisions that staff member would be fired on the spot, so I am happy to see Crusader has decided to make the new rule.

If you have a problem with something that has happened in the chat, rather than flame, please pm Crusader and offer constructive critisism. There is big difference between "You did this you #$$%%%$" and "perhaps you could have done this....." The second one will work a lot better and get positive results.

[/rant]

<3:

shey.png

lmao you fail,

To generals if you and someone else in the chat is arguing, end it quick. You're jobs to enforce it, not create it.

you are jobs pl0x

It's your :P, and doesn't make sense if you say your jobs to enforce it, should be your jobs are to enforce it :P

Just trying to help <3

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

It was my idea yes, but a group decision. It was discussed also to shut the chat down for a week, and I think that would have been too much. Perhaps people think it was a bad idea, but one thing it did show was that without a leadership the chat just went back to everyone spamming party hats galore, as well as not being able to kick the spammers when they did join. Very frustrating but it proved a point.

I was tired of seeing the generals and Crusader being flamed for every single decision they made as moderators of the chat. Saru left because of it, and it has to stop or the entire Blogscape Clan Chat Concept will fail.

Some have said Crusader shouldnt own the chat, but he does, he earnt the right which has been handed down to him from Celt and Myself, who handed it to Saru, who handed it to Crusader, we all gave him that right, so deal with it. some say blogscape belongs to the Community, sure, but all Communities need leadership. If people think they can do a better job, go ahead and try it, they will see it is not a piece of cake, unpopular decisions have to be made, as there are such a variety of personalities in that chat we need to try to keep the majority happy. Decisions are made to make the chat run smoother, rules are made. If any company had staff that flamed their bosses for decisions that staff member would be fired on the spot, so I am happy to see Crusader has decided to make the new rule.

If you have a problem with something that has happened in the chat, rather than flame, please pm Crusader and offer constructive critisism. There is big difference between "You did this you #$$%%%$" and "perhaps you could have done this....." The second one will work a lot better and get positive results.

[/rant]

<3:

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Thanks Shey

2wgyrnr.jpg

258uo8n.jpg

I fail to see what removing the generals acomplished seeing as the only people who really spamed at all were the ex-generals while us regulars were trying to carry on normal conversations. All I saw was that you guys were to immature to to just tell us to cut the crap and you had to resort to spamming your own chat to prove a point. All you really did was make it look like that since the "responsible" chat members were spamming that it was acceptable for us to do the same. Telling us to stop would have stoped most of us and the very few who kept it up could be banned. There was no need to mess with the people who were't doing anything wrong. The ends don't justify the means.

Don't like what I'm saying than ban me, I don't want to be a part of a chat that won't let you argue your case when you're kicked. I know I've been kicked as soon as I've entered the chat for the first time that day, and when that happens I'm sure as hell going to argue about it.

All I have to say.

Legolas61620

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I fail to see what removing the generals acomplished seeing as the only people who really spamed at all were the ex-generals while us regulars were trying to carry on normal conversations. All I saw was that you guys were to immature to to just tell us to cut the crap and you had to resort to spamming your own chat to prove a point. All you really did was make it look like that since the "responsible" chat members were spamming that it was acceptable for us to do the same. Telling us to stop would have stoped most of us and the very few who kept it up could be banned. There was no need to mess with the people who were't doing anything wrong. The ends don't justify the means.

Don't like what I'm saying than ban me, I don't want to be a part of a chat that won't let you argue your case when you're kicked. I know I've been kicked as soon as I've entered the chat for the first time that day, and when that happens I'm sure as hell going to argue about it.

All I have to say.

Legolas61620

nice point =D>

I thought I might pop in here to add my 2 cents on this clanchat as one of the co-founders.

Bsc was never intended to be what it is today, everyone who uses it needs to realise that this is just a clanchat and it's nothing that was ever meant to be taken so seriously. In fact when the chat started it was going to be only for people who were added to the chat's friendslist. The only reason that this wasn't kept in place is because we ran out of room on the friendslist. Clan chat is a game feature that's meant to be fun and make group communication easier. If you're kicked, come back in an hour. If you don't like someone in the chat, take it elsewhere. I'd also like to remind everyone that this chat has no official affiliation of ANY sort with this forum. It never has and never will. It's simply a place where the blogscape community can go to chat as a group ingame if they wish.

As it's been said, closing the chat was discussed many times and we were only a hair away from closing the chat for a week at one point. I almost closed it permanently at some points, it had deviated from its original purpose so much. Just consider it lucky that it's still around and even a few mature regulars still use it. This clanchat is nearing its 1-year anniversary. I'm surprised it's still around, and if you all really want it around for even longer, please just show a little maturity, lighten up and HAVE FUN! It's only a clanchat after all!

Keep up the good work T3h! <3: