~T3h~ Burnt Out.

You have a point, too many Generals, hardly no spams, maybe sometimes a partyhat or a 'no u' fight but we don't need so many Generals for that.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there was nothing wrong with all the ranks, but its your choice.

Dont let the idiots peer pressure you into anything CrusaBaby.

This will be fun adventure for Blogworld. :D

Lol that does get annoying with everyone saying no u. -.-

Yeah, that is alot of generals considering I never see more than about 15 people in Blogworld anyway.

Dw Th3, people wont be that botherd, I was in shock when I saw your title, I thought you were closing Bsc :lol:

Most people will be happy that there is even a good chat to go to.

Good luck with farming, can't wait to see that cape ::'

Never realised how many gens there were before, supose the reduction is for the best.

Good luck with farming. ::'

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I thought there was nothing wrong with all the ranks, but its your choice.

Dont let the idiots peer pressure you into anything CrusaBaby.

This will be fun adventure for Blogworld. :D

Lol that does get annoying with everyone saying no u. -.-

I blame cheaz for the no u

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Hey Crus, glad Saru got you to take over the ropes of a chat. I'm sorry he's leaving but I'm sure you can handle it just as well as he can :thumbsup:

Oh and I see you've got a new farming goal, 99 will take you a while but it's well worth it! Have fun on the way :D

And btw, I've been added to the new ranked list of blogworld (though you typed my name wrong twice :evil: ) but I don't have a rank in blogworld. Or is there a wouter28 now? #-o

Good luck and wubs <3:

Good move, Crusader. It was about time inactive mods got removed. There is nothing wrong with having many moderators, but having as many as there was caused some confusion, as well as increased the risk of incorrect kicks (misclicking or misinterpreting the rules). It may also open up an opportunity of recruiting new capable moderators! Fresh faces in the staff is not a bad addition, as long as they deserved it of course. Keep it up Crusader and enjoy shaping Blogworld for the better!

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

You have a point, too many Generals, hardly no spams, maybe sometimes a partyhat or a 'no u' fight but we don't need so many Generals for that.

Well apparantly i have brought the fighting back then wif me? Because This idiot half elf and i argued for about 30 minutes and then i finally tried to make peace and he told me no he ennjoyed flaming random "neebs" he even tried giving me heck for not using enough slang? "oh aren't you Mr. Perfect for not using slang" something like that. like woah what has this blogscape/world/chat become? Don't beleive me?. After i tried peace we carried on another 30 minutes atleast.

argument.jpg

Like how can you have to much generals when there were about 5 when this happened and they hardly said anything. The only one that interfeered was boom but he was let loose? Well personally I think you need to find good hard generals who don;t let this slip. In my opinion they should have told me and him both to Shut Up. And then if we carried on give us both the boot. But when i bloody well ask to finish it and make peace and he goes oh no i enjoy this? Come on generals what the hell were you promoted for :-# But a very wise choice i laughed at the amount of them. I remember shey and celt did the same thing in blogscape and the next day realised there was way to much. :)

Btw that was not a flame...it was kinda showing you how much that elf is an idiot and wth goes on behind closed doors. and a tip on who you should pic for generals. Overall a great job. Goodboy!*gives dog treat* Now. On a better? Note.

GOODLUCK ON 99 FARM!!

<3:<3:<3:

--Swaggeh :ugeek:

Let your yellow mellow.

Cabbage, you should have left out his nick and left him anonymous. You are basically turning negative public attention towards him and that is even in violation of the forum rules as in paragraph §1.6 - see this sticky for more information: Sticky: Forum rules. Edit your post and the image this instance, your point will still be clear anyway.

[hide=Welcome to the new crowd of BSC swaggeh]

Well apparantly i have brought the fighting back then wif me? Because This idiot half elf and i argued for about 30 minutes and then i finally tried to make peace and he told me no he ennjoyed flaming random "neebs" he even tried giving me heck for not using enough slang? "oh aren't you Mr. Perfect for not using slang" something like that. like woah what has this blogscape/world/chat become? Don't beleive me?. After i tried peace we carried on another 30 minutes atleast.

argument.jpg

Like how can you have to much generals when there were about 5 when this happened and they hardly said anything. The only one that interfeered was boom but he was let loose? Well personally I think you need to find good hard generals who don;t let this slip. In my opinion they should have told me and him both to Shut Up. And then if we carried on give us both the boot. But when i bloody well ask to finish it and make peace and he goes oh no i enjoy this? Come on generals what the hell were you promoted for :-# But a very wise choice i laughed at the amount of them. I remember shey and celt did the same thing in blogscape and the next day realised there was way to much. :)

Btw that was not a flame...it was kinda showing you how much that elf is an idiot and wth goes on behind closed doors. and a tip on who you should pic for generals. Overall a great job. Goodboy!*gives dog treat* Now. On a better? Note.

GOODLUCK ON 99 FARM!!

[/hide]

[hide=Tisk Tisk]

Cabbage, you should have left out his nick and left him anonymous. You are basically turning negative public attention towards him and that is even in violation of the forum rules as in paragraph §1.6 - see this sticky for more information: Sticky: Forum rules. Edit your post and the image this instance, your point will still be clear anyway.
[/hide]

Wanna be forum mods :wall:

Anyways on topic. As for the generals in BSC it really doesn't affect me because I'm hardly in there anymore because the maturity level of most of the people (not talking about you swaggeh <3: ) in there has gone down so much since the original one (and I know the like 30? or so people that have been in BSC since the beginning will agree with me).

On a happier note, Good luck on 99 farming!!! (Was wondering where this goal got off too #-o )

Ilu man <3:

Dwarve

argument.jpg

GOODLUCK ON 99 FARM!!

Maybe some Ranks would of put a stop to it if they were online. :wall:

*slaps self for not being there*

Waaaa I want my rank back! *cries for 5 hours straight and then stops to drink some water and starts crying again for another 5 hours* O wait I was never ranked and I don't spend much time in bsc. #-o #-o

Good Luck on your goals.

If you want the generals to have more to do I cna make a few phats, start a few flame wars for you :twisted:

oh and grats on 70 rc and all skills 70+ i guess :D

13zwenn.png

Oh wow, now you are hawter than Zuper... oh wait, you already were. *Laughs and puts away the sugar* :mrgreen:

Congratulations on being in perfect balance with guthix and getting rune painting level 70! Guess that means you also got a big house for hosting parties. Let me see it sometime, please?

If you want the generals to have more to do I cna make a few phats, start a few flame wars for you :twisted:

oh and grats on 70 rc and all skills 70+ i guess :D

*kicks soph* *soph kills sith the next day*

Gl th3, i saw you working on farming the other day ::'

Thanks for the support, I've almost broke 600 toadflax farmed!

Ooh! awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Good Luck on 99 Farming! But i know one thing that could put you out of a job..

020508_aquaglobe.jpg

^Those commercials are awlays on ;)^

Shots-Sig.jpg