looool epic fail edit:with pay back picture

about time i posted this XD

ok after a epic day of waiting to do new jad after doing him update came out -.-, then spending 4 hrs on that sodding quest, me and toot decided to go to duo arma first kill we got this (ls only just came on XD)

080513210446fk8.png

i sold most stuff and left dfs in g,e over night

next morning woke up bought ags and went for slayer task, it bored me so i went bh about 1hr in this happend

agslosspq3.png

hehe epic fails ftw

got this this morning :D 38-41 poke, also dark bow day b4 46-48 but didnt get back for it =\

080627083624as7.png

otgsig2.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I thought you pked a second ags for a second then I compared names and Im like oh.... Stinks you lost that but nice 2 man hilt \'

Next time you feel like loosing ags tell me....

[hide=]seriously let me know I'll take it :D[/hide]

Michigander.png

lol sucks on the dc @ arma and nice pk.

He never disconnected and he was the one that died with that ags >.>

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Got lured for the ags?

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Got lured for the ags?

yes -.-

how does this lure work though? i overread it on the rsof and it's supossed to be a nasty habit for bhers to score easy gs KOs.

well they get try and get u to get the target under half hp, then they force u out, when u get a ah clan tele they kill the target

leaving you with the penalty

then k.o u for sword

otgsig2.png

well they get try and get u to get the target under half hp, then they force u out, when u get a ah clan tele they kill the target

leaving you with the penalty

then k.o u for sword

well that sucks. :? i'd hate to go bhing again. (it may have impacted the price drop on the ags though)

That sucks man. IMO it isn't an epic fail on your part, it's an epic fail for those nerds abusing that bug (yes it's a bug). I hope they get banned. -.-

Burst bug abused anyways so he most liekly will be

it's not a bug so shut up , i hate it when skillers comment on pking - something of which they know nothing about. :roll:

Let me get this straight; correct me if I'm wrong; some agser teles to a massive pile of pkers, he attacks his target, gets them down to half health or more, the others attack him chasing him out, he eventually teles back to them, they kill his initial target, THEY get the drop, they pick up the items... and he gets the pickup penalty? How is that not a bug?

to be honest, anyone dumb enough to take any type of godsword to BH, deserves to lose it, wether it's bug abuse or not.

Really, take 90M to a place where there is a high chance of you dying? Thats just plain not smart.

Snowjoke.png

nRs"]to be honest, anyone dumb enough to take any type of godsword to BH, deserves to lose it, wether it's bug abuse or not.

Really, take 90M to a place where there is a high chance of you dying? Thats just plain not smart.

dude wen u get bored and nothing to do, u will do stuff like that, so just be warned

otgsig2.png

it's not a bug so shut up , i hate it when skillers comment on pking - something of which they know nothing about. :roll:

Let me get this straight; correct me if I'm wrong; some agser teles to a massive pile of pkers, he attacks his target, gets them down to half health or more, the others attack him chasing him out, he eventually teles back to them, they kill his initial target, THEY get the drop, they pick up the items... and he gets the pickup penalty? How is that not a bug?

Perhaps if that WAS the case then yes it would be a bug , and a serious one , but that is not the case. the person who is lured gets the drop , and the penalty , but usually they would rather run away with a mere pick up penalty and be able too leave rather than loot the kill infront and a clan and then not be able too leave for 3 minutes.

fatyjohnson tellied too middle , attacked his target then made his escape , without much effort from the clan (infamous pkers) too prevent this , that was because they knew if he came back they would earn 90m.

then he came back and they kill the person who he had damaged before , but now this person is no longer his target , therefore when he died fatyjohnson got a pickup penalty , which means you cannot protect. and if killed which is this and most cases the lured player will be they will lose their godsword.

clear?