guys pretending to be girls

ixfd64

hehe, i was once a girl myself ingame. me and a freind had a bet you see... wont get into it though. to long. but anyways, i found that while being a girl, i never was "yelled" at when at a mini game, or training. :D

i sorta liked not having ppl say "omg we owedz yaz noobz" during a cw game where it takes 6 guys to take me out.

but i think some guys may have found this out like i have, so they remain girls.

ya never know, right? :lol:

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

Eh, I have no idea if this would even work or not. I've only had one person call me out as a guy, even though I don't act any differently than I would were I using a male avatar.

You'd think someone (else) would have noticed by now, but I guess they either just don't care, or are unobservant.

Though I've forgotten how people act like to a male avatar, but I've put too much time into what my account has become to change it back to a male avatar. I'm just too used to it.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

I don't understand all these people who say "as a girl I got all this free stuff" cos, well, I can honestly say that I have always been treated the same as any other player in regards to items and stuff. Not once have I been given anything worth recieving because I'm a girl. I guess people like to exaggerate, a lot.

Maybe because I've never had the experience as playing as a male I can't really compare it - I just made my character to look like me becuase that's the sort of person I am. Maybe it's cos a lot of the time I play on my own so nobody really notices what I do.

One of my skilling outfits is vyrewatch, just in case there are any 13 year olds that find it nicer to look at and want to give me stuff. I don't really care if I DO get stuff, because I'm perfectly capable of getting it on my own. It's more of an experiment to see if this stuff really happens.

Hasn't to me, so I'm wondering if all these people who say it happens all the time really know what they're talking about?

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

I'm with you Smi Mandos. I certainly don't get offered free stuff left and right. Yeah sure, if I needed something before the trade restrictions, I could generally borrow it...from my *friends*. That isn't because I'm a girl its because, you know, I have friends I've known for 5+ years. I've never gotten stuff from random players.

It probably is easier to make friends when you are female, though. People are generally nice to girls from what I know. I've never had a guy char though.

Frankly it shouldn't matter if they are a boy or a girl they're your friend none the less(hopefully) unless of course your hitting on them and or dating them which is just sad and pathetic and against the rules also. My main point is the guys who want to be girls and vise versa :shock: in RS and either Fruity or gold diggers.

Asking for a girlfriend/boyfriend in Runescape is against the rules. Having one is not.

Sounds kind of silly, I know, but I guess it means if you ask someone on a clan forum or via a fansite forum to be your boyfriend/girlfriend in Runescape, that's not against the rules.

To be honest, I play as a girl on ocassion, despite the fact my actual gender is male. I don't want to get together with some guy (because I'm straight), and, if I get a gift, I want it because a friend wants to give me a gift, not because some random guy wants to impress me, thinking I'm a girl. I just play as a girl because I feel like it.

So, I generally play as a guy. Plus, my usual outfits (d'hide or verac's) have the little teen pervs coming all the time... And, the things they say get annoying instantly -.-

I can't see why someone would do it just for gifts... It makes little sense. It's almost like lieing... Right?

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

I'm a guy irl but a girl in-game, so what? when asked i say im a guy irl, its an unfair stereotype.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I'm a guy irl but a girl in-game, so what? when asked i say im a guy irl, its an unfair stereotype.

I think the problem is not with people like you noble, most people I'm guessing have a problem with the level 3 f2p female characters, that dress in lederhosen and follow high level guys around all day, begging for cash and acting blatantly like bimbos and are generally annoying.

I mean it is so obvious in those cases that they are really guys 99.99% of the time, Because the f2p female characters I know (I think they aren't men...but it doesn't matter because I don't care tbh, not like I want to date them or anything :lol: ), are very good skillers/fighters and know what they're doing on rs

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...