Jagex fanatics why come to rants forum?

ice age mage

Ok my rant is the people who come to rants forum but instead of writing something meaningful all they do is go to every thread posting "stop complaining" and "it's their game" and "don't like it don't play." Yes we all know that you love Jagex with your soul and criticism about them you take personally; But seriously this is a RANT forum this is the place where people express negative thoughts about some aspects of the game.

If you can't handle people who don't fanatically agree and support every update that comes out, WHY come and post here. Go to the compliments forum and dwell in happiness among others alike. People who post rants KNOW that the game is owned by Jagex and they think that there is nothing wrong with expressing what they feel about their service free to play or not.

So anyway don't take this the wrong way but I just don't understand members who come to rant forums to spam with typical answers which everyone read hundreds of times and long ago acknowledged them but respectfully disagreeing decided to post anyway. All in all it raises the post count right?

I find it funny how anytime anyone has posted something that disagrees with you, you resort to calling it spam of flaming as an excuse for not having anything intelligent to say back. Disagreeing with your childish rants, we've all seen them before. Wahh, Jagex didn't give us UPDATES, wahh jagex won't give us free stuff! wahh, jagex didn't make summoning f2p! wahh bounty hunter soxxo0rs lozl". We've heard it before, it's getting old, and is never supported by intelligent conversation.

If you can't handle people disagreeing with you and pointing out when you're wrong, and have no clue as to what you're talking about (as you did in your other rant threads), then stop posting on public forums. Go make your own forums and tell other people what they can and can't post.

Your other thread, "Duel arena? Thanks for nothing" was nothing more than a big tantrum as to why you couldn't do massive stakes, so Jagex shouldn't have put it in in the first place, while at the same time f2p seems completely contempt with being able to safely fight one another without the chance of losing items. It's just you whining about it. You also brought in NO valid backup for your points, and how it's suddenly worthless because not every feature was brought over to f2p (the tournaments).

So if you'd like to know why you're getting the replies you get on your thread, remember this phrase:

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

There is a point to this thread right? Please tell me there's a point...somewhere?

Seriously, it's highly doubtful that one person on this forum supported ALL the updates ever made.

Plus, this forum is to rant about "In-game stress" no? Ranting about ranters/"Jagex lovers"/idiots doesn't count as "in-game". Or did I miss something?

Need a new signature....perhaps...

According to you, "fanatics" are actually intelligent people than can completely destroy every half assed argument you can make. "Fanatics" are here to take you down a notch. We do it quite well, and people like you make it very easy.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

According to you, "fanatics" are actually intelligent people than can completely destroy every half assed argument you can make. "Fanatics" are here to take you down a notch. We do it quite well, and people like you make it very easy.

You are right repeating the same idiotic argument over and over makes you intelligent and able to destroy each and every of my "half assed" arguments.

Point is I don't have a problem with people who disagree with me but it's annoying when someone just posts the same old thing over and over instead of posting something worthwhile to prove why my post is wrong.

Point is I don't have a problem with people who disagree with me but it's annoying when someone just posts the same old thing over and over instead of posting something worthwhile to prove why my post is wrong.

Well, now you know how we feel.

Many of the people that counter your [flawed-beyond-reason] rants/points aren't Jagex fanatics. We're reasonable, coherent, and if we see a stupid argument, we'll sure give you a stupid reply. If you don't like the way we respond to your rants, then construct them in a way where meaningful discussion and debate can take place, and do your best to not get upset when someone proves your wrong.

It's just we've seen the same ol' sandwich around here and many of us would like to get the memo out: Finish up or get off the pot.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

The real question is: People who can't handle opposing opinions, why come to the forums?

Sorry. I wouldn't have, but a thread like this just welcomes something like that.

You are right repeating the same idiotic argument over and over makes you intelligent and able to destroy each and every of my "half assed" arguments.

Half-assed responses come as a result of half-assed rants,my friend.

Why do Jagex fanatics come to the rant forums?Like Zierro said,why do people who can't handle opposing opinions come to the forum at all?The forum is a place for exchanging ideas and beliefs,for fun poking and for something else that adds to community.If you want to write [stupid things] and not get flamed get a diary.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The day I see a real rant in this forum is the day you'll stop seeing "stop complaining" comments.

People are still ranting about the wilderness. They don't seem to understand that if the wilderness wasn't removed, RuneScape wouldn't exist anymore.

There are rants where people complain that f2p don't get enough updates, I mean what would be the point of a p2p??

There are many pointless rants that get in the way of the few occasional good rants so I think it is very acceptable that people post short statements on these rants such as "stop complaining".

I find it annoying when I come into the rants board and half of the threads are "why was the wilderness removed???" 6 months after Jagex gave us the correct reasons which was at the time of the removing.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

OMGZ DIZ IS GLITCH IS SYSMTEM OF HD LIEK PLZ JADGEX WAT 2 DO PLZ OMFGGGG. I dont really post in the ranting section much, but pretty much almost all of the rants on the new update is making me aggro. Its A BETA @!!! That and eatrunearrows bring the old wildy back threads. :wall:

The day I see a real rant in this forum is the day you'll stop seeing "stop complaining" comments.

He's right you know.Look at any of Gin's rants and you'll see its well thought out,and theres not "stop complaining" from any one mature enough.We repeat the same idiotic arguments because you guys repeat the same idiotic complaints.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The real question is: People who can't handle opposing opinions, why come to the forums?
Damn straight

Guess what mr silly bear, not all opinions against jagex are correct :shock: :o

alot arent well thought out, have very little evidence and are usual based on assumptions, so the "fanatics" (jagexs martyrs, willing to fight till be last man to uphold truth and justice.... :roll: ) usual dont have much work to do to dismiss them/prove them wrong

FYI and i hate to break it to you but if most people disagree with you its not because the world is populated by Fanatics its because your probally wrong or your opinion is not really supported by anything factual

As far as the "but its a Rant forum" part of the arguement goes well it would be a boring board if everyone posted their rant and it was replyed to with +1 a dozen times

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

We see the same counter-arguments being said over and over and over. So we'll just have to repeat over and over and over that you're wrong, that you should GTFO if you can't stand this game and what Jagex does with it, that you should stop complaining.

We don't have a problem with people who have problems. We simply feel the need to totally wreck peoples stupid rants, as they seem to be the same things over and over again.

Why come to the Rants section at all? You know that we dwell here, waiting to challenge your childish complaints.

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

Ok my rant is the people who come to rants forum but instead of writing something meaningful all they do is go to every thread posting "stop complaining" and "it's their game" and "don't like it don't play." Yes we all know that you love Jagex with your soul and criticism about them you take personally; But seriously this is a RANT forum this is the place where people express negative thoughts about some aspects of the game.

If you can't handle people who don't fanatically agree and support every update that comes out, WHY come and post here. Go to the compliments forum and dwell in happiness among others alike. People who post rants KNOW that the game is owned by Jagex and they think that there is nothing wrong with expressing what they feel about their service free to play or not.

So anyway don't take this the wrong way but I just don't understand members who come to rant forums to spam with typical answers which everyone read hundreds of times and long ago acknowledged them but respectfully disagreeing decided to post anyway. All in all it raises the post count right?

This man speaks the truth.

Eatrunearrow.png

Fine, have a different answer from me.

This is the place to vent your game-related frustration and blow off some steam.

Therefore, this topic is spam and should be locked.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

One of the purposes of this forum is to point out negativity. A REAL rant is when you screw up, die an unusual death doing something routine, or get screwed on drops. Those are some examples of real rants that will get you sympathy. But people who come on to complain about updates and crap that happened 7 months ago is just plain getting old. And yes you will hear the STOP COMPLAINING reply from people.

I see more complaining about the dumbest things in this game. If you hate something so much, I don't see any point in supporting or using a product from a company that you hate with a passion that you obviously do.

I for one agree with a lot, if not most of the updates of Jagex in the past year.

1. The GE. Many of you hate it for some reason, it makes me more money than I ever did. I used to sell my skilling finished products at a very low undercutting price because time is money for me. I never liked hanging out on forums looking for buyers. So I sold them dirt cheap to get rid of them. Example, cooked lobbies for 100gp ea before the update. Now I sell them at market price and I dont have to waste my time finding a player at a certain location in a certain world.

2. Trade limits. I rarely traded so it doesnt bother me one bit.

3. PKing. I never cared for it and it never really affected me. So killing it off had no real impact on me other than prices going south, but i got over that quick. I used to sympathize with Pkers, but now, I am so glad that PK'ers lost the one thing that made them happy in RS, because most of the ones around here are the biggest whiners in the history of the world.

4. Summoning. Eh, just another skill, no biggie. Doesn't bother me.

So all in all, most of the updates that Jagex did enhanced my game and made it better and easier for me to play. I am happy with those updates. Do I feel sorry that you lost everything you enjoyed? Nope, I am happy. Why? Because I couldn't care one bit about you. Get over it and STFU. Wait, keep whining, because it gives me something to read to entertain me while I train.

Mystik01.gif

Locked - Rants are supposed to be regarding Runescape, not the forum that you're posting on. If you have any suggestions for this forum, feel free to PM me but I see no problem with how it is being used at the moment.

- mrmyk

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements