With the graphics update coming SOON, what's the first thing

O_M_G_Guasto

... that you'll do when it comes out? What are the first things you'll look at that have a certain new... "shine" about them?

Personally, I want to see it all, so I'll be ectophialing over to to Port Phasmatys and walking across RuneScape, taking in all the new graphics and textures etc... otherwise I'll surely be distracted while I train my Ranged. :lol:

Also, curse the short Tip.It titles.

O_M_G_Guasto.png

I probably won't change what I'm doing too much, but I definitely won't ignore water the next time I'm near it... I'm also pretty eager to see the new God Wars dungeon.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

i want to check out the creeping fog in morytania. i'll also check out the star plane. cosmic altar might look even cooler. i dont really know what to expect. i'll put on my bear head and see if that looks any different. i expect there will probably be multiple bugs but that's fine. doesnt bother me, they'll fix them.

i suspect jagex has not told us everything. so i suspect there will be surprises. we'll see anyway. looking forward to it and i'll be checking out all the areas.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Three letters: BKQ.

Then I'll just be back to my slayer tasks. Perhaps I'll think of other nice areas to visit, but I doubt it. We'll see, however.

Lol enchanted valley fan eh? Same here, I'm going to that place first thing.

One of the first things I noticed is that my guthix helm had a conversion to Zammy! Not a mem so I don't have full high detail so for those of yOu that do... DID THEY FIX THE LAVA INSIDE KARAJAMA SO THAT IT'S SOMETHING OTHER THAN ORANGE CRAYON??

dea5.png

dea5.png

dea5.png

-

Free to play for life! probably

-

They are building a giant a giant underground crumpet factory. Why crumpets? Because they're European, and everyone knows the average Europeans diet is 51.012% crumpets. This is how Jagex plans to take over Europe, and eventually the world.

DID THEY FIX THE LAVA INSIDE KARAJAMA SO THAT IT'S SOMETHING OTHER THAN ORANGE CRAYON??
Was never broken in the first place. Looks orange in rl too

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12