Pet Room - Your oppion on it ( maybe move to H&A)

Dire_Wolf

THIS IS NOT A BLOODY SUGGESTION. It may seem like it, but it's not. I want just oppions on the topic!

Point with this thread: i wanna hear your oppion about the idea of a such room in your POH.

This room will contain things for your Pets: such as a cage to store your birds?

I wanna hear what you think of this please.

Opinion.

And I think it would be stupid.

You know, i hate people who say "it's stupid" and don't say why it is.

If you find it that stupid, do me a favour. DONT POST. Cause your so extremly provcoing that, you should be banned.

Is it so hard for you to explain why its stupid?!

That would be a brilliant idea - if there were actually any accessories for pets. :lol:

The idea is to hae a Bird perch for your birds or a cage...and other accesories for your pets.

i wanted an oppion on a dragon pickaxe

THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION I JUsT WANt YOUR OPPION on IT

sorry, no matter how you disguise the topic it is still a suggestion as it is currently not in game and has not been mentioned by jagex as a future update.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

I have also been thinking of this for a week or two.

It would be great as an update to construction. It would also be fun to store the animals you aren't using. Maybe even a place that could summon monsters for no cost. (like for just talking to them)

Maybe it will help the whole "one god bird only" thing by letting you store the other two there.

I am nice. . .

sorry, no matter how you disguise the topic it is still a suggestion as it is currently not in game and has not been mentioned by jagex as a future update.

It's indirectly suggestion, but as i said the point with the thread is to get oppions about this idea.

I like it, pets take up too much space in the bank anyway. We got a costume room, why not?

So you leave your birds, dogs or cats in some cages that way you free up bank space?

Well as i said i am not suggesting it, all im saying is it will be a "Pet room". So anything can be made there.

But my thought personally is that it will be storage of pets + some addition small things.

Hmm, maybe you could even add accessories to the room.

Ex:

Automatic trade in of cats to Death Runes

Food dispenser

Etc.

Well heres what i wanna know in details:

Will this be useful to Runescape players (You)?

Will you use it?

Do you think it can be considered by Jagex?

Questions like that :roll:

You know, i hate people who say "it's stupid" and don't say why it is

You know what I hate?

PEOPLE WHO ASK FOR OPINIONS, AND WHEN THEY HEAR SOMETHING THEY DON'T LIKE THEY GET PISSED.

What the hell would you do in there? Train your cat for some stupid minigame?

What would you get out of it? Just some pet that does absolutely nothing for you?

If you trained it for some dog show or whatever you're thinking of, it seems like it would feel like agility, which is boring.

You know, i hate people who say "it's stupid" and don't say why it is

You know what I hate?

PEOPLE WHO ASK FOR OPINIONS, AND WHEN THEY HEAR SOMETHING THEY DON'T LIKE THEY GET PISSED.

What the hell would you do in there? Train your cat for some stupid minigame?

What would you get out of it? Just some pet that does absolutely nothing for you?

Why would telling your cat, over and over again to cross some pole, seems like agility.

When people ask about someone's oppion. The person who says if its good or bad, tells why he or she thinks that. You diden't.

And also, i never mentioned any of those that you mentioned.

My oppion is that it is a stupid idea.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Well heres what i wanna know in details:

Will this be useful to Runescape players (You)?

Saves bankspace

Will you use it?

If I can

Do you think it can be considered by Jagex?

Dunno, they haven't really updated Construction in a while. A Serious content update I mean, not bug fixes or quest additions. It's worth a shot though.

Questions like that :roll:

Happy? :P

Oki, heres what i will be suggesting if the replies from majority is posiive:

Hotspots for a bird perch (For god birds, but only 1 bird!), for cats, dogs, baby dragon and all rest.

I doubt someone with raven or baby dragon would want to drop his or hers pet.

Keep it clean guys. Any more flaming, even indirectly might result in this being locked. If you think the idea is bad and post, please try to include a reason as to why it is bad. Constructive critiscism is always fine.

Also, how is this not a suggestion? I'll take your word for it though and leave this topic in General Discussion.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

It's indirectly suggestion, but as i said the point with the thread is to get oppions about this idea.

I'd hate to break the news to you, but the Suggestion forum's whole purpose IS to get opinions from others on ideas you have for the game. So sorry, no matter how you word it, this is a suggestion, and it does belong in the suggestion forums.

Actually addressing the topic, I like the idea. Personally, I have a stupidly large amount of pets now that I am 88 Summoning, soon to be adding on another when I get 90, and I want a way to store them without having to keep them in my bank. Plus, I think it would be better to be able to showcase them in your house than actually with you since, to be honest, I never keep a pet out with me anyway. 90% of the time I play RS now I have a familiar out for pretty much every possible situation.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Either way suggestion or not, i don't care where this thread is moved . I care about the potential of the thread only.

But for now i need people to develope this idea into a suggestion with pictures of how it will be.

So i need help from others, if you wanna help me work on this idea.

Thanks (Thread can be closed or moved)