Warrior, Ranger, Miner, Wizard Or Adventurer?

salim123

Warrior, Ranger, Miner, Wizard Or Adventurer?

Which did you choose?

Or if you played before that Player Killer or Non Player Killer?

I choose adventurer and spent my first days of rs killing the ranger to get 9 bronze arrows each time and.... the greatest spot that i ever found (i thought i was awesome when i found it) the "secret" rat cave in edge dungeon where there is a 3 coin spawn i spent my first month there at least!

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Warrior, I wanted to be a strong fighter. Well, not like it really made any real difference anyways lol

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Warrior, I wanted to be a strong fighter. Well, not like it really made any real difference anyways lol

i picked warrior. But my brother created like 100 chars as rangers to get the 10 or whatever arrows and it took him longer to make a char and drop trade the arrows than if he did something else to make money... he still thought it was a great plan... the char he was using was like cloud1-100 ... so sorry to everyone who tried to make a char cloud and certain number between 1 and 100 cause my brother was an idiot .lol

Oh man.

Back on my first character, I actually chose ranger, but never stuck with it. Those were the good days.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

very first account (bmms) was an adventurer

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

I picked player killer first account I had and hated the game. I didn't understand why I was dying all the timer for no reason(I didn't even know the difference between players and NPCs) and didn't go back till later.

When I came back a few months later on another account I picked Ranger because I wanted to be like Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. Sadly all I got was some arrows, lol.

I always wanted to be a money maker, and some noob with like 15 mining told me mining was very rewarding and now... here i am with almost 82 mining. \'

hehe I choose miner. coal was the golden ore back then. I really dont remember all that much in fine detail. I wasnt really a "pro" player but not stupid either. Didnt really pk much. but I do remember the kbd lair from the old days. hahaha where u would see 100+ players crammed in that one safe spot by the lever and rune large's and other armor pieces scattered about from victims. The occasional brave few would try to dash out and grab a piece of armor and try to make it back alive. usually didnt :P

and btw i got 82 mining xD

killtyrant.png

killtyrant.png

Heh, my first was a wizard, and I remember how to get runes, I would go to the spot in lumby castle, where there was like one mind or body rune that would respawn every minute or so... I gave up on magic soon after :P. I also did the thing where I'd make rangers over and over again, just to drop trade the arrows to my main.

i picked warrior. But my brother created like 100 chars as rangers to get the 10 or whatever arrows and it took him longer to make a char and drop trade the arrows than if he did something else to make money... he still thought it was a great plan... the char he was using was like cloud1-100 ... so sorry to everyone who tried to make a char cloud and certain number between 1 and 100 cause my brother was an idiot .lol

ahhh... the good old days where drop trading 100 coins made u rich

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Well.. I discovered pirvate servers for myself.. now I can still enjoy the good ol' days of RSC..

It's not the same though, far from being what it used to be, but I'm still enjoying myself greatly, especially pk-ing which i loved in rsc. To my amazement I haven't lost my skills at all.. still manage to catch as well as I used to.

Even though I dislike some of the modifications made in priv. servers - such as increased xp and that you can't do some skills and that some areas are absolutely deserted - not even npc's have been put there, there are even some cool modifications - the strongest monsters can drop rares, there is a cool person in every town who teleports you between certain locations for free and some other tweaks.

Meh.. at times it seems just like the old days :D you just see different names..

BTW, the text was:

Character Type

Each character type has different starting

bonuses. But the choice you make here

isn't permanent, and will change depending

on how you play the game.

"Adventurer", "Warrior", "Wizard", "Ranger", "Miner"

And for PK/NPK:

Do you wish to be able to fight with other

players? Warning! If you choose 'yes' then

other players will be able to attack you too!

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...