The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m

What should I do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. I dunno what to do next

• Work on another 200m?
    • PvM?
    • Use up all of my bonus XP?
    • Base XP (such as all 30m, all 40m etc?

good luck and woot! 800th post tbh ;)

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

For [bleep]'s sake, you are the master of stealing my important posts!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

86 already, you're seriously haxing those levels :shock:

Ya'rly! I pro hax pls

87herblorecs9.png

Three to go, then it's money making time. :(

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

gratz leik!!! <3:<3:

why you so pro haxor? :o :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

You noob! I told you, no rest until you have gained 12 more levels! Hurry up and log in RS!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

so i heard your 122 combat and 9th best Icelandic player :shock:

go leik!!! <3:<3:<3:<3: get rank 1 soon plox? :thumbsup:

so i heard your 122 combat and 9th best Icelandic player :shock:

go leik!!! <3:<3:<3:<3: get rank 1 soon plox? :thumbsup:

I'll try! <3:<3:

-------

Okay, I just got my first level since like... Last friday or something, I think.

95hitpointsuf3.png

I'm still trying to sell my 10.2k Super defence pots that I made for 87 Herblore. Once they sell, if they sell, I will work on 90 Herblore, after that I will try to get 70 in all stats and that will get me to 1950 total, which is very good, since I'm trying to get 1950 total before this year ends. I hope I can achieve that....

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Nice blog. 9/10 becuase you are a prominent figure in the tif community (imo) and nice, too.

Hehe, thanks! <3: My highest (and first) rate so far on this blog. :P

--------

Just got 94 Attack...

94attackqk2.png

And I need your advice... Should I get 99 Hitpoints or Attack first? I will do it through Pest Control. At least most of it.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Nice blog. 9/10 becuase you are a prominent figure in the tif community (imo) and nice, too.

Hehe, thanks! <3: My highest (and first) rate so far on this blog. :P

--------

Just got 94 Attack...

94attackqk2.png

And I need your advice... Should I get 99 Hitpoints or Attack first? I will do it through Pest Control. At least most of it.

gratz!!!! and both..please? :ohnoes:

attack and hp are both hawt anyway...so either will match you well <3:<3:

So yeah... I'm F2P for now... Few days ago, I saw I had a message from Jagex in my inbox. I went and read it and saw it was about some kind of billing problem. At first I thought my mom had canceled my membership through the credit card company, because she and my (ex) step-dad just got a divorce.

In the message it said that there was a problem with the payment and they were going to let know again the next day and see if it worked. However it did not and I checked the billing support forum on the RSOF and there I read this:

Hi all.

We are sorry to report that we are no longer able to accept credit card payments in Icelandic Krona. This is due to the current market disruption and weakness of this particular currency. This means that any Icelandic subscriptions will be cancelled on the next billing date and that any attempts to subscribe by credit card in Icelandic Krona will be declined.

Any change in service will, of course, be announced on our website. However, any players from Iceland who wish to subscribe to membership are advised to make use of alternative payment methods. You can find more information about the other options in the 'Billing' FAQs in the 'Customer Support' section of http://www.runescape.com

If you require further assistance, please get in contact with Billing Support. You can email us on [email protected] or submit a query via our website at Main Menu > Customer Support > Billing > General Billing FAQ > Submit Billing Query.

Yours

Mod French

I got kinda annoyed, because I felt they had no right to refuse the Icelandic credit cards. I E-mailed them about this and they said they weren't in control of this...

Now I'm stuck in F2P for a while, I hope not though, since I asked my mom if she could buy 1 year membership for me and she said she would think about it, which usually means yes. I just have to keep asking and telling that I will play less and help her with stuff and something like that... :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

So yeah... I'm F2P for now... Few days ago, I saw I had a message from Jagex in my inbox. I went and read it and saw it was about some kind of billing problem. At first I thought my mom had canceled my membership through the credit card company, because she and my (ex) step-dad just got a divorce.

In the message it said that there was a problem with the payment and they were going to let know again the next day and see if it worked. However it did not and I checked the billing support forum on the RSOF and there I read this:

Hi all.

We are sorry to report that we are no longer able to accept credit card payments in Icelandic Krona. This is due to the current market disruption and weakness of this particular currency. This means that any Icelandic subscriptions will be cancelled on the next billing date and that any attempts to subscribe by credit card in Icelandic Krona will be declined.

Any change in service will, of course, be announced on our website. However, any players from Iceland who wish to subscribe to membership are advised to make use of alternative payment methods. You can find more information about the other options in the 'Billing' FAQs in the 'Customer Support' section of http://www.runescape.com

If you require further assistance, please get in contact with Billing Support. You can email us on [email protected] or submit a query via our website at Main Menu > Customer Support > Billing > General Billing FAQ > Submit Billing Query.

Yours

Mod French

I got kinda annoyed, because I felt they had no right to refuse the Icelandic credit cards. I E-mailed them about this and they said they weren't in control of this...

Now I'm stuck in F2P for a while, I hope not though, since I asked my mom if she could buy 1 year membership for me and she said she would think about it, which usually means yes. I just have to keep asking and telling that I will play less and help her with stuff and something like that... :P

i have a solution!

give Icelandic currency a ... super str potion :shock: ::'

:lol:

good luck in noob central, come back soon!!

oh ye awesome blog, 11/10!! oh wait, that can't happen, your blog's hawtness is so high it makes basic mathematical facts not apply :o <3:<3:

Like my title says, I think I'm gonna quit really soon. My mom can't pay by using the pay by cash option, but she said she would pay by using a credit card, but as you know, stupid Jagex has banned Iceland to pay by using cards.

I will not play in F2P as there is nothing to do there, at least to me and I cant bank anything.

So for now, I say good bye... :( <3:<3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

noes!!!!!!! :(

come back leik? please <3:<3:

Argh! This is too much for me! I haven't been on a computer for a week and you are QUITTING? O_O

But at least now we can have F2P fun together :D!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Don't worry, you guys. I'm just quitting until I get members back, so techniqually(Or how ever it's typed) I'm just on a break. Could be a week, month, two months until I get members back. I really don't know.

I'm hoping I will get it after the exams are over, which start on 11th December and end on the 16th, I think.

So... I'll cya whenever I get members back. ;) <3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

hurry back nao!! plz? :lol:

miss you already <3: :(

members runescape without you, is like cookies without the choc chips :shock: just plain wrong! :ohnoes:

I want to see you now!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc