New *COLDPLAY* CD

frauschlager_jr

I just bought it today, am listening to it right now, its great, i advise you all to go out and buy it when it comes out in your area. Im sure youre all thinking, hey, this is fake, the CD doesnt come out until the 6th! But lucky me, people who live in Japan get a jump on these things, it came out here on the 1st. Any discussion about the CD is great, as it is released, I'm sure all the Coldplay fans will want to talk about it. Peace...

Edited by Pyro: Removed the last line, I'm afraid we've got rules against piracy.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I think i'll get it when it comes out, as Coldplay just don't make bad albums and the single, Speed of Sound is great.

What I don't get is why release in Japan a week before, as it will be probably be leaked over here, but ah well, lucky you I guess!

Yea, I've had one Coldplay album, too bad it was a burned one, I threw it away, I guess I'll buy all three albums next week when I get sallary, the other two are pretty cheap now. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Current amount of times the new album has filled my room with joy: 82. :D

I've had it since a few days ago and it's great, I like the way they re-did Talk and songs like Sqaure One, Fix You, Talk and What If will sound great live.

The only song I'm a bit dissapointed with is X&Y, especially for a number the album is named after it should have just that something extra, like AROBTTH had. Ah well, I'm more than happy with it and I'm totally looking forward their concert! :D

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

Woah i was just about to insult you for listening to it that much, then i realised it was you, damn new sig threw me. Anyone else i'd think was strange but for you i guess that's normal :P

I haven't listened to the album yet but i don't doubt it'll be awesome.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I guess i'll find out on monday ^_^ Im going to have to buy it, especially as the single lost the number one spot to that frigging frog!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Woah i was just about to insult you for listening to it that much, then i realised it was you, damn new sig threw me. Anyone else i'd think was strange but for you i guess that's normal :P

I haven't listened to the album yet but i don't doubt it'll be awesome.

The host of my signature went down and stupid me didn't save it, so yeah, it's gone now. :\

Azvy's making me a new one though! (it has mushrooms in it though, ewww!)

Oh and Bomberr, coldplay could be discribed as piano-rock, soft-rock, brit-pop, whatever.

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

nearly all music gets compared to radiohead, beatles and pink floyd and soon coldplay will be added to that list. its a great album and messy i thought x y was one of the better ones :P

When i heard Coldplay for the first time, it was listening to "Yellow" on a Now! album, and i didnt think much of it. Then i borrowed a rush of blood to the head a few months ago, and since then ive gotten evry song theyve ever made. Ive never listened to a band non stop as long as i have with them, so if you havent heard it, go ahead and try it out, it good stuff.

When i heard Coldplay for the first time, it was listening to "Yellow" on a Now! album, and i didnt think much of it. Then i borrowed a rush of blood to the head a few months ago, and since then ive gotten evry song theyve ever made. Ive never listened to a band non stop as long as i have with them, so if you havent heard it, go ahead and try it out, it good stuff.

You mean, every song they ever made?

I highly doubt that. :P

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

I might've beaten that. :oops:

I really like the whole cd after listening to it a ""few"" times. :)

You can't. I calculated that when I played 24/7 since I got it, and I'm sure I got it before you, I would be able to play it 82 times in total, since the time I posted it. ;)

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

You can't. I calculated that when I played 24/7 since I got it, and I'm sure I got it before you, I would be able to play it 82 times in total, since the time I posted it. ;)

I got it pretty early, but now that I think of it, 82 times is alot. Maybe its just better I didn't listen it 82 times, as I might've got tired of some songs (which kinda unlikely tho). Oh well, I just love the cd, that's all that matters. :D

unless you got it from newsgroups aswell im sure i beat u ;)

anyway i want cant wait for it to truely come out in england

I'm willing to bet money that Meesy had it before you Dom ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Where do you think I got the album from? Kazaa?

I know more coldplay related forums/newsgroups then you can dream of. :P

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

I saw them performing some new thing on BBC1 tonight--it was quite good. Then I had to turn off, as some really annoying actress came on and started trying to make trouble, but only succeeded in making herself look bad*--it's so embarrassing to watch that sort of thing.

*if you ask me; other people might dissagree, I suppose.