Stupid Duradel!

glasscube

Good for nothing slayer master! Why must you torture me so? I go and complete the tasks that which I am assigned only to be flamed and head-butt by mighty fiends!

Duradel please stop assigning me IRON DRAGONS.

Does anyone else have as bad as luck as I? You do slayer for different places to kill, but 5 out of 6 assignments for me are iron dragons. Why I ask, and there is only one reason why and it is torture.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Lol i have a friend who has got the following tasks all in a row:

Iron Dragons

Black Dragons

Black Dragons

Steel Dragons

Pyrefiends

Steel Dragons

Iron Dragons

Black Dragons

Steel Dragons

No joke :l He got 2 Dragon legs and a Skirt out of it though. Also, they give good slayer EXP and there's always the chance of a nice drop, so stop complaining! :D

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

No joke :l He got 2 Dragon legs and a Skirt out of it though. Also, they give good slayer EXP and there's always the chance of a nice drop, so stop complaining! :D

If they were ever empty it'd be a good task... but they're always packed so they suck.

Iron Dragons would probably be the best task ever, if they weren't packed with everybody who wants a visage, or is in the same slayer position as the OP...

You'd think that the high level master would assign more than just Iron Dragons, right?

*Last tasks: Iron Dragon, Iron Dragon, Kalphite, Quit Slayer*

58 tasks. 58 tasks of nothing but abyssal demons, black demons, fire giants, and kalphites. i eventually got sick of it and 59+ have been with summona so far. :-#

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Ha ha reminds of the fairy slayer master, she goes around in loops.

3...140+...bloodvelds...tasks...in...a...row... #-o yeah slayer can get a bit tedious until you get a good task or drop

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Don't do slayer if you don't enjoy it, period. What's the point of doing something if its just tedious work, and you get no fun out of it?

2480+ total

yeah i used to hate that but it could be worse. yes worse. steel drags. those are the worse. have you tried getting one????

A. it's always crowded

B. there's like 4 dragons in the entire stupid dungeon and 500 irons

C. they're higher leveled making it overall harder.

i've gotten more steel tasks than iron <.< consider yourself lucky

my recent tasks have been diverse. i've got: fire giants, iron drags, black demons, warped totises<3, *just got banshees :wall: * daggonoths (my god there was this guy there level 136 with a cannon.... didn't leave for some reason :wall:), cave horrors (black mask drop from them. allready have no charges), and i think i got something else but i can't think of it now. whatever.

i got dlegs drop from the iron task too. i guess i've been pretty fortunate. got about 5 clues in that entire frame. 2 were from tasks. took about 2-3 weeks which is an unheard of record for me. 2 slayer levels btw

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I love slayer, its just I do it to kill stuff I usually do not kill (Lol aviansie). This is what I had to kill.

Iron dragons, Iron dragons, Iron dragons, Fire giants, Iron dragons, Iron dragons, Kalphites, Steel dragons.

If I wanted to grind iron dragons I would have done so without slayers help.

Also, all I got from iron dragons were charms and a bunch of alched junk. I wish I had luck at these guys.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada