Oh come on now Jagex...

Kiriyama

So I logged on yesterday to see this new graphics update. Just wanted to have a look at it.

But wait, whats that? Fullscreen is members only?

This may seem insignificant, but it just goes to show 1 company's greed. They actually don't give us fullscreen? What the hell? What possible difference could giving F2P fullscreen actually make?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

This may seem insignificant, but it just goes to show 1 company's greed. They actually don't give us fullscreen? What the hell? What possible difference could giving F2P fullscreen actually make?

Where they would put ads? Ads are critical for keeping f2p alive, and if you would have read news post fully, Jagex mentioned that matter.

reportbuttanerfb6.gifnewscape450x35fa3.gif

Jagex have already mentioned that they have tried to give F2P full screen but because of the adverts they have not so far been able to do so. I suggest you read the updates on the main page. Also I think you should be grateful for what Jagex have given F2P. They could of been greedy and made the hd members only to entice people to become members. Be thankful for what you have.

Where they would put ads? Ads are critical for keeping f2p alive, and if you would have read news post fully, Jagex mentioned that matter.

If you read the newletter on the home page it says that they wouldn't have full screen for f2p because like juicce said f2p ads are criticul.

how Jagex keeps these alive

f2p-ads

p2p-people pay to play.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

This may seem insignificant, but it goes to show 1 person's laziness. Sworddude198 actually didn't read the homepage? What the hell? What possible reason could reading before ranting actually make?

This may seem insignificant, but it goes to show 1 person's laziness. Sworddude198 actually didn't read the homepage? What the hell? What possible reason could reading before ranting actually make?

This may seem insignificant, but it goes to show 1 person's spitefulness. Teeg actually copied what Sworddude said but changed it to be insulting? What the hell? What could "what possible reason could reading before ranting actually make" possibly mean?

Remember that the fullscreen mode is a BETA. Maybe when it's fully complete they could release it for F2P once they figure out a way around the adverts issue?

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

This may seem insignificant, but it goes to show 1 person's spitefulness. Teeg actually copied what Sworddude said but changed it to be insulting? What the hell? What could "what possible reason could reading before ranting actually make" possibly mean?

This may seem insignificant, but it goes to show 1 person's lack of originality. etc. etc.

Greed? Greed?? You associate this with Jagex, on this month bursting to the bollocks with updates that are aimed at Free-To-Play? They gave us our very. first. achievement. diary. Plus, it has an amazing reward for free player fishers. They also saw fit to give us item lending, Lumbridge moneymaking, and the bank update. Be Happy! :shame:

This may seem like flaming, but posts like this just go to show one person's idiocy. They didn't give f2p'ers an extra feature? RIOT IN THE STREETS, oh wait you don't pay so you'd actually be doing a favor by getting them more ad revenue.

In your quest for instant gratification and having everything handed to you on a silver platter, you've apparently missed the part where giving f2p fullscreen would mean having no ads, having to reduce the size of the screen, or putting ads into loading times. The first one isn't going to happen. If you could read, and I do mean more than the headline, you'd find that they are working on the second one, but considering it's an extra freeloader feature you probably shouldn't get your hopes up for it being a priority over fixing bugs (Or getting a cool beverage for that matter), and the third one would be far too annoying.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I don't understand you F2P who complain...

In fact I don't understand anyone who actually plays this game F2P.

Why not spend a measly 6$/5$ a month...

or £3.50, but seriously, it's not going to be fullscreen in f2p, where WOULD the ads go, i mean whats rs without those pointless ads that go in the top of the screen [/sarcasm]

s1r_eatalot.png

old acc bk <3

or £3.50, but seriously, it's not going to be fullscreen in f2p, where WOULD the ads go, i mean whats rs without those pointless ads that go in the top of the screen [/sarcasm]

Only p2p. That's what it would be without those "pointless" ads.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

sworddude, remember, f2p has no limits at net worth, skill levels, gameplay hours etc. be thankful for what you have. besides that don't be an [wagon] and complain about not getting fullscreen. Just pay by your phone if you don't have a damn credit card, etc.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

[hide=]

or £3.50

There's no need to pay like 5$/4.60 membership a month.I enjoy F2P myself.

But wait, whats that? Fullscreen is members only?

Please be aware that the fullscreen mode of RuneScape HD is NOT currently available to free players - it continues to be a members-only benefit. We are looking at the possibility of a fullscreen mode for free players, with adverts displaying in the fullscreen window

And how can you say they're Greedy? Jagex gave us F2Pers duel arena, more bank space, new minigames, a F2P achievement diary, a new bank interface :roll: ...[/hide]

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

This actually look like it belongs in the "Why can't F2P have..." sticky. Read up on the forum guidelines and rules as well as the news posts on Runescape's home page before making a rant, please. But I guess frustration leads you to do less thought-through moves, fair enough.

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

hate to burst everyones bubble here but...

jagex

If you're a free player, we've got some great news for you - RuneScape HD is available to everyone! The Beta period is over, so both free players and members can access the new-look RuneScape.

end of thread..

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

hate to burst everyones bubble here but...

jagex

If you're a free player, we've got some great news for you - RuneScape HD is available to everyone! The Beta period is over, so both free players and members can access the new-look RuneScape.

end of thread..

Hate to burst your bubble but...

Please be aware that the fullscreen mode of RuneScape HD is NOT currently available to free players - it continues to be a members-only benefit. We are looking at the possibility of a fullscreen mode for free players, with adverts displaying in the fullscreen window

Yup, that's all I want to contribute.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I think Full screen would be A REALY big difference to the game, people feel more in the game when full screen, but if you dont give f2p full screen they stop much easyer with RS because its boring with such a small screen

conclusion: JAGEX sucks

8axm9lw.jpg