Sara sword=UNBUYABLE

GGunitfan10

11M for Sara Sword? How could a garbage weapon cost so much? :-k Am I missing something?

yea rofl, thinking the same. ss is so baaad imo

Garbage? Yeah, speed and stats of a whip, trains str, better spec. Ooo, its 2h. So you dont have your wimpy defender. Big deal.

If you guys knew anything, you would see why its so expensive. Practically number one weapon to hunt waterfiends, one of the highest charm droppers in the game (that you can melee)

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

All bought out, I bought a few the other day.

mind if i buy one?

or you could buy a med price -_- cs keep a suplie of drops at med price ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

11M for Sara Sword? How could a garbage weapon cost so much? :-k Am I missing something?

Garbage? Yeah, speed and stats of a whip, trains str, better spec. Ooo, its 2h. So you dont have your wimpy defender. Big deal.

If you guys knew anything, you would see why its so expensive. Practically number one weapon to hunt waterfiends, one of the highest charm droppers in the game (that you can melee)

leave them alone, its not like they will understand situational preference.

Yeah somepeople on the forums were buying at like 11m and stuff...

So its going to go back up?

-.- I only have 8.3m cash.... lol

try to avoid situations where an item will wipe you out. Just a tip.

well i have 5m in items too :thumbsup:

i used to play like that. I would be like i have this i have that. and no cash. TBH, its dumb. Just play and have fun, or attempt to have fun while you make $. I do trawler a few trips a day and end up with 500k profit and then my kingdom does a daily like. +75k profit. Its not bad for sitting around watching TV shows while trawlering.

You just called the best strength training weapon in the game garbage and baaad.

Anyway, it looks like you'll have to buy on the forums in a junk trade if you want one anything soon.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

You speak as if all of those are amazing feats, then dismiss the fact that it's 2H as nothing important. :lol:

It's being junk traded for 2-3M over its price in world 6. Hope you don't mind spending a few more mil to buy some junk ;)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

It's being junk traded for 2-3M over its price in world 6. Hope you don't mind spending a few more mil to buy some junk ;)

well im not willing to waste that much money for that. but people shouldnt be overpricing the items and making them unavailable or sold out on g.e.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Junk traders are ruining the economy who want the item to actually use and not merch with it.

They don't seem to realise that if they don't use the g.e, the price wont change to what they want.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

That's bull if you had it for a week in ge at max price, i bought one 2 days ago, 200k under mid price. And ye it's indeed a good weapon, owns for waterfiends.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

That's bull if you had it for a week in ge at max price, i bought one 2 days ago, 200k under mid price. And ye it's indeed a good weapon, owns for waterfiends.

well then you must have got one after people went on a sara trip but no one has gona on one for a week =\ ill put back in now -.-

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

well then you must have got one after people went on a sara trip but no one has gona on one for a week =\ ill put back in now -.-

Dunno lol, just went to ge, clicked market price, got an ss instantly and 220k back :P.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.