Sara sword=UNBUYABLE

GGunitfan10

That's bull if you had it for a week in ge at max price, i bought one 2 days ago, 200k under mid price. And ye it's indeed a good weapon, owns for waterfiends.

well then you must have got one after people went on a sara trip but no one has gona on one for a week =\ ill put back in now -.-

You complain about it being hard to buy.. Yet you don't even have an offer in. :wall:

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I just bought one recently and all my friends were calling me an idiot for buying it at 7.9M because they saw it was going down, I bought it the day before item lending (w00t!) and it's already rising above what I bought it at :thumbsup: , so you pretty much are buying it at a price increase where you could only buy one on the forums for outrageous prices or be lucky enough to get one in G.E. from coinshare at god wars. Make sure to reset your offer every day though, that seems to help! ::'

Typically after a day, it's a good idea to go back to the GE and re-enter your offer. Better to try at mid price, too -- GWD still exists, and players still get SS drops. ;)

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

The sara sword is the best strength training weapon to date. Anyone that thinks otherwise has not used one. I used to have one myself, loved the thing. Probably will buy it again once the ge price settles. I cba to gather junk.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

We have a much, much bigger problem with Zamorak Pages, in which the whole 4 pages probably costs 10m+.

I went to the RSOF to see what the street price was (after putting in max for 4 pages on GE and updating daily for 1 week) and the GE price for all 4 was like 1.5m and street price for just page 4 is at least 5m :|

Somebody had a thread "buying z page 4 5m" and it was just 4 pages of bumps... and he didn't bump every 2 secs either. Nobody even offered to sell page 4 for higher than 5m... just empty.

Jagex seriously needs to redo their TT items, and make pages Helluva lot more common -.-

newsigac5.png

jagex needs to make things back to normal when trading was fun grand exchange made rs so complicated.

the game tells you the price of the item. It lists acceptable variances of price.

it also, will sell the item when you get it as a drop and retain a portion on the price (-5% if i recall correctly)

what is complicated? the fact that players decide to hoard items then not sell these items inthe thing we demanded?

tbh, player to player trading removal would just be a laugh.

so.....???? you're girlfriend is cheating on you now? what's the point???

get used to it. not everything sells on max price

Take a chill pill and quit flaming people for no reason. Nobody is ranting but you so get off his case.

Moved to Rants, where it fits a lot better.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Garbage? Yeah, speed and stats of a whip, trains str, better spec. Ooo, its 2h. So you dont have your wimpy defender. Big deal.

If you guys knew anything, you would see why its so expensive. Practically number one weapon to hunt waterfiends, one of the highest charm droppers in the game (that you can melee)

You speak as if all of those are amazing feats, then dismiss the fact that it's 2H as nothing important. :lol:

2H is nothing important compared to the other features.

In the grand scheme of things most shields are useless compared to the armour we have, which is why 90% of high lvls use zammy book or defender for attack bonuses.

2H weapons are noted for hitting hard compared to almost all other melee weapons, the only reason standard 2h swords are disregarded is because they are chronically slow and therefore are a liability.

SS however has the speed of a whip combined with the str of a 2H, with such potential the fact you can't hold a shield is unimportant

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hmm... Maybe my BGS just spoiled me then. I haven't even used a Whip in a while, now that I think about it. :D

Also note the SS is an ideal weapon to take to SGWD if you dont have the money for a SGS/ZGS. Mainly because it counts for a sara item, its useful for KC and Growler, and has decent offence stats/speed.

Think of it as the Bandos Boots of Sara Equipment.

GWD combined with its ability to train str at a high rate, and usefullness at waterfiends makes it expensive and worthwhile.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Ouch, not a very good chance you will get one now :( . Leave it in there though, you never know.

I find it kind of funny that before item lending about 3-5 people a day would tell me how much my Saradomin Sword sucked, but now everybody wants one. Freakin' hypocrites. Oh well.

Garbage? Yeah, speed and stats of a whip, trains str, better spec. Ooo, its 2h. So you dont have your wimpy defender. Big deal.

If you guys knew anything, you would see why its so expensive. Practically number one weapon to hunt waterfiends, one of the highest charm droppers in the game (that you can melee)

You speak as if all of those are amazing feats, then dismiss the fact that it's 2H as nothing important. :lol:

True, you cannot use your dragonfire-shield or the anti-dragonfire shield so Saradomin Sword is worthless for dragons. It's a disadvantage and should be taken into consideration.

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

True, you cannot use your dragonfire-shield or the anti-dragonfire shield so Saradomin Sword is worthless for dragons. It's a disadvantage and should be taken into consideration.

Well i still have my whip dude i use that for drags...or d skimmy

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

11M for Sara Sword? How could a garbage weapon cost so much? :-k Am I missing something?

yea rofl, thinking the same. ss is so baaad imo

Sara sword is currently the best weapon besides the godsword to effectively train strength.

In this order from best to worst:

any gs 27m-94m

Sarasword 7m-9m

obby sword + zerker necklace 650k-750k

D scimmy 95k

D long 95k

All except maybe the gs pale in comparison to the whip + rune def combo, though the ss spec is awesomeness.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg