Revenge Stories

Dizzle229

Now you probably think I'm cruel. Oh well.

Not really, he got what he deserved.

Well if he bully people I agree that he got what he deserved, just don't take it too far.

That's what revenge boils down to, doesn't it? Giving people what they deserve...

Just thought of another time...Also involving Will. But mainly a kid named Kyle, and my friend David.

Kyle was new at our school this past year, so he didn't have any friends. So he tried to make some...By fighting. I assumed that he fought to seem cool, fighting unpopular kids. He fought with David a few times early in the year, as well as some of my other friends.

Then one day, in Phys. Ed., we were playing soccer/football. David's not a very popular guy, so people started to aim the ball at him, trying to hit him as hard as they could. Then they would jeer. Will gets the ball, then randomly kicks it, and hits David the face. The gym is filled with oohing and jeering, and David winds up a kick at Will. And hits him square in the [wagon]. Will collapses, the expression on his face was priceless. Anyway, Kyle heroically jumps in to defend the least popular kid in school (Will) by fighting David. Yep, that's definitely going to make him cooler. But it appeared that most people already hated Kyle. So once he jumped on David, 5 people jumped on him and pulled him off.

The next day, I was still pissed at Kyle, and I wanted to test my theory once and for all. I'm considered a nerd/geek by most people, but I'm by no means unpopular. However, since Kyle was new, I wondered if he would know that, and would fight me because he thought I had no friends. So I played aggressive towards Kyle, "accidentally" kicking him, sticking to him the entire time. He finally turned around to face me...I got ready to defend myself, and saw my friends getting ready to pull him off me. But it never happened. We exchanged some words, then I decided to take an eye for an eye, and go after his friend the way he went after mine. For some reason I still can't comprehend, no one retaliated. I got away with it all, harsh as it may have been, but who knows...It might have boosted my reputation a bit?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really had too many problems that would require payback. However, whenever someone DOES cross the line, I make it known. I imagine that I am one of the few dudes on this planet that can use the infamous Glare of Death that a lot of women are known for. Couple this with my uncanny ability to verbally scare someone, and I can usually stop most of the things that go on by myself. If not, then I am friends with some of the strongest people in the entire school. I'd imagine a lot of the teachers and even the principal would vouch for me if it came to that, thanks to my generally nice attitude to people who don't act like jerks.

I also have some minor training in martial arts, which should give me at least enough of an edge to put me above a few of the [wagon] in this county. If I were allowed to carry around a ~4 ft. long metal pole, well, I could probably handle just about anything. I do EXTREMELY well when I have a weapon, even more so than other people. I don't know why, but it's more natural for me to fight with something in my hands, and even better if that something can be used in a sword fashion. I'm weird like that. :anxious: :-w :-$ ;)

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

That's what revenge boils down to, doesn't it? Giving people what they deserve...

Just thought of another time...Also involving Will. But mainly a kid named Kyle, and my friend David.

Kyle was new at our school this past year, so he didn't have any friends. So he tried to make some...By fighting. I assumed that he fought to seem cool, fighting unpopular kids. He fought with David a few times early in the year, as well as some of my other friends.

Then one day, in Phys. Ed., we were playing soccer/football. David's not a very popular guy, so people started to aim the ball at him, trying to hit him as hard as they could. Then they would jeer. Will gets the ball, then randomly kicks it, and hits David the face. The gym is filled with oohing and jeering, and David winds up a kick at Will. And hits him square in the [wagon]. Will collapses, the expression on his face was priceless. Anyway, Kyle heroically jumps in to defend the least popular kid in school (Will) by fighting David. Yep, that's definitely going to make him cooler. But it appeared that most people already hated Kyle. So once he jumped on David, 5 people jumped on him and pulled him off.

The next day, I was still pissed at Kyle, and I wanted to test my theory once and for all. I'm considered a nerd/geek by most people, but I'm by no means unpopular. However, since Kyle was new, I wondered if he would know that, and would fight me because he thought I had no friends. So I played aggressive towards Kyle, "accidentally" kicking him, sticking to him the entire time. He finally turned around to face me...I got ready to defend myself, and saw my friends getting ready to pull him off me. But it never happened. We exchanged some words, then I decided to take an eye for an eye, and go after his friend the way he went after mine. For some reason I still can't comprehend, no one retaliated. I got away with it all, harsh as it may have been, but who knows...It might have boosted my reputation a bit?

Preparing your friends to pull him off of you? What are you in like middle school scared to take a beating? Man up if you're going to start [cabbage], you're the one in this thread who needs revenge. Let your friend defend himself.

I've never really had too many problems that would require payback. However, whenever someone DOES cross the line, I make it known. I imagine that I am one of the few dudes on this planet that can use the infamous Glare of Death that a lot of women are known for. Couple this with my uncanny ability to verbally scare someone, and I can usually stop most of the things that go on by myself. If not, then I am friends with some of the strongest people in the entire school. I'd imagine a lot of the teachers and even the principal would vouch for me if it came to that, thanks to my generally nice attitude to people who don't act like jerks.

I also have some minor training in martial arts, which should give me at least enough of an edge to put me above a few of the [wagon] in this county. If I were allowed to carry around a ~4 ft. long metal pole, well, I could probably handle just about anything. I do EXTREMELY well when I have a weapon, even more so than other people. I don't know why, but it's more natural for me to fight with something in my hands, and even better if that something can be used in a sword fashion. I'm weird like that. :anxious: :-w :-$ ;)

Fighting with a weapon doesn't make you weird, it makes you a coward. I can beat someone with a 4 ft. metal pole too but whats the need when I can defend myself? man up.

Preparing your friends to pull him off of you? What are you in like middle school scared to take a beating? Man up if you're going to start [cabbage], you're the one in this thread who needs revenge. Let your friend defend himself.

You might want to read more carefully. I didn't ask my friends to defend me, they were doing it of their own volition. And it's called friendship, sticking up for each other. :roll:

doublesmileyface1.png

Well I don't have any big fighting revenge stories 'cos I don't go looking for a fight. You most probably would be able to beat me, because I'm a tall, lanky glasses wearing guy. But there is this one time.....

There was this kid. And he was your typical geek. He played yu-gi-oh, and boasted about Pokemon etc, etc...Any way, he wasn't any popular, but he went looking for revenge when he decided to diss me, and steal my pokemon cads. (I was like 8 at the time). Well anyway, I decided to send your threat letters to him, using homemade letters and envelopes. He got hardcore scared and ratted me out. So it didn't turn out well for me.

I guess I'm alright at fighting. I have really good hand-eye so if I had a weapon, I guess i could take someone on. I train my hand-eye with things like tennis and diabolo. <---- I'm really good at that.

So basically I have good hand-eye but suck with my fists. I'm also really agile. That might help ....

lampost_sig_stark.png

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.

rofl

Was I the only one who was expecting more from Lenin? Or, at least something else?

Now, my revenge stories? Erm, I guess I don't really do that sort of thing. The only person who currently bother me are my friends, and to be honest, I kind of let them do their thing. Sometimes I take a semi-playful swing at them when I'm pretty pissed, but I usually just roll over. I'd like to imagine that I'd be able to stand up for myself if someone else started picking on me, though.

If I were someone else, I would have expected more, but that's really the only time I've needed revenge. People usually don't cross me.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

If I were someone else, I would have expected more, but that's really the only time I've needed revenge. People usually don't cross me.

Yeah, that was one of my ideas of what you might be like, but I thought such a revenge would be dealt with differently. :!:

Fighting with a weapon doesn't make you weird, it makes you a coward. I can beat someone with a 4 ft. metal pole too but whats the need when I can defend myself? man up.

I fail to see how using something that makes you better at doing something makes you a wuss so that you can tell him to 'man up'.

Maybe you should man up and stop telling people to man up on a forum. Seriously, man up and create a different way to tell him to grow up then by saying 'man up'.

zoolanderzw2.jpg

I fail to see how using something that makes you better at doing something makes you a wuss so that you can tell him to 'man up'.

Maybe you should man up and stop telling people to man up on a forum. Seriously, man up and create a different way to tell him to grow up then by saying 'man up'.

I don't know whether you're ragging on him or agreeing with him... Meh, I'm optimistic. Thanks for backing me up! :thumbsup: Anyway, to properly describe my situation, I live in the middle of Nowhereland, West Virginia. Almost ALL of the people who like to make my days Hell are bigger and stronger than me by at least 150%. If I were to take on ONE of them on my own without something in my hands, then it would be optimistic for me to last 30 seconds. Besides, 1) you don't get the point anyway, and 2) if they want to try and gang me, then I should at least get some leeway with the overall "manliness" level of the fight if I were to actually attempt to defend myself. You wouldn't think twice about carrying some kind of close combat weapon if you had to deal with people of the sort that I have. Thank you.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Yeah, that was one of my ideas of what you might be like, but I thought such a revenge would be dealt with differently. :!:

What, you mean like tearing the guy apart? Don't know if I'd be able to, physically. Plus I wanted to see if I could play with his head at all.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

People usually don't cross me.

I wonder why...

As for the manning up thing, who cares about formalities when you're fighting for your safety? If you get in a fight here by yourself, without a weapon, you're most likely screwed.

doublesmileyface1.png

I don't know whether you're ragging on him or agreeing with him... Meh, I'm optimistic. Thanks for backing me up! :thumbsup: Anyway, to properly describe my situation, I live in the middle of Nowhereland, West Virginia. Almost ALL of the people who like to make my days Hell are bigger and stronger than me by at least 150%. If I were to take on ONE of them on my own without something in my hands, then it would be optimistic for me to last 30 seconds. Besides, 1) you don't get the point anyway, and 2) if they want to try and gang me, then I should at least get some leeway with the overall "manliness" level of the fight if I were to actually attempt to defend myself. You wouldn't think twice about carrying some kind of close combat weapon if you had to deal with people of the sort that I have. Thank you.

Sorry for making that confusing lol. Yeah I was agreeing with you. I just don't think that because you use a weapon (which you said yourself you're better at using then fists) you should be told to 'man up'.

zoolanderzw2.jpg

I don't see the point of a straight out attack it's to obvious and can land you in Jail to easily.

The best thing to do is physiological attacks I see one of you already does this, following someone who knows your following them will eventually put fear into them, knowing that your always watching will unsettle even the most confident people.

I've been been followed myself, the solution was to ram them at the lights pushing them into the car behind (the cops got me for that one!) so following only works on someone who is not going to confront you about it. (which is probably 99% of people)

Another thing that's my style is intelligence gathering, becoming friends with the person (this is not always possible) is always a good way to gain access to things such as their computer which can then be used against them (Think keyloggers, phone tappers). You may also obtain things such as credit card numbers which can be posted on Usenet.

Maybe you have or can obtain photos of them breaking the law, being heavily intoxicated or committing a sexual act. Such photos can be place on a webpage along with their name, one day Google will find this page and index it, I don't think I need to tell you the rest. \'

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Aww man, I just remembered a book I read a week and a half ago called "Revenge: Don't get mad, get even". It had a huge amount of things to pull on people, including sticking glue in their car door lock and letting it solidify so they can't get a key in there, putting carbine calcium (i think that was it) in a toilet and flushing it (it'll litterly explode in the sewer system and cause major damage), and alll kinds of stuff. That was a really awesome book.

zoolanderzw2.jpg

Aww man, I just remembered a book I read a week and a half ago called "Revenge: Don't get mad, get even". It had a huge amount of things to pull on people, including sticking glue in their car door lock and letting it solidify so they can't get a key in there, putting carbine calcium (i think that was it) in a toilet and flushing it (it'll litterly explode in the sewer system and cause major damage), and alll kinds of stuff. That was a really awesome book.

The seniors did that as a prank two years ago. They superglued all the locks of all the doors in the school. Now superglue is banned.

----------------------

My school isn't usualy* violent at all. Fights consist of one of the following:

*See brick paragraph

Kid calls another kid out. Other kid trys to punch first guy. Both take up boxing stance (jumping around with fists up). By this time a circle has formed. They take turns punching and missing. Friend/teacher pulls them apart. They are taken to office.

-or-

Kid calls another kid out. Other kid trys to punch first guy. A blow or two is landed by each person. One of the two gets the other in a headlock on the ground. Fight turns into wrestling match type thing.

But there was this one time... A gang fight.

It was first period. The class (mostly freshmen and sophmores, with a couple upper classmen) is sitting, doing out usual work. We hear shouts outside the classroom, so a few people stand up and look outside, and start going "Oh sh¡t! Oh sh¡t!". There are 4 people against the wall outside the classroom, all going at each other. Next thing you know there are at least 8 other people running out across the grass to these first 4 people, and they all start going at eachother (this is like 6 vs 6 now; a huge fight). There are like 6+ teachers screaming at kids to get back in the classrooms, and like 2 other teachers screaming urgently "Security!! We need security NOW!!!!!!!! SECURITY!!". By this time there are like 5 students at each door watching the fight. Then you see like 2 big teachers come up and pull like 2 of the guys off each other, but there are still like 10 others fighting. So then this huge black security guy comes up and pulls like 4 guys off by himself, so like half the guys are gone. Then a cop comes up with a pistol in his holter at his side a baton on the other, pointing a taser gun at the kids. He starts shouting in a huge voice "Break it up! I said break it up! NOW!!" This distracts them, and some teachers rush up and grab them. All this took place in probably less than a minute or two, but it seemed like eternity.

And incase you're wondering, we have cops out infront of the school every day to catch that 25% of the school that comes to class high on a daily basis. I'd say over 50% of the school smokes/has smoked weed in the last month. Even the health teachers admit it. We're doing a health lesson, and the book is like "Believe it or not, only about 30% of students do drugs such as marajuana." Everybody rolls their eyes and the teachers says "I know, the average his might be a bit higher".

(P.S. No I dont live in a big gang city like compton or anything)

What, you mean like tearing the guy apart? Don't know if I'd be able to, physically. Plus I wanted to see if I could play with his head at all.

Well, not exactly. The mind game wasn't out of the ordinary, but a sucker punch to the back of the head? Is that it? You know, come to think of it, I wouldn't even use physical contact. I think it would've been better to have let him stew for a bit, and I definitely thought that's what you would do. I don't know, it's just what I expected. I thought that if physical contact was involved, it would be in the form of a full-scale beat down of the sort, not a little slap to the head. I thought that if mind games were your thing for this encounter, which they obviously were, considering that was the bulk of the revenge, the revenge would be limited to mind games. Unless it was a god damned loaded revenge plan, in which case you might do both the mind games and the physical beat down. That might be impressive. But, you know, only if it was executed correctly.

Is revenge your thing? It seems like you enjoy it, but perhaps you don't get the chance to do it. Maybe you loathe revenge. I'm not sure.

Haha, really Kill? Teachers couldn't give a flying [bleep] about fights here, and all the school cop is usually asleep in his squad car.

Something like what you described would be a bit of fun at our school. :lol:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

...And I thought I was cruel...

I ought to try out some of these ideas sometime. They seem to be more my thing. Pulling a video game analogy, I wouldn't be a warrior, but rather a mage. Intelligence and screwing around with minds rather than strength and beating people to a pulp. And come to think of it, it wouldn't be too hard for me. I consider myself to be observant, and somehow happen to know a lot of things I shouldn't.

Also...This is kind of off-topic, but I remember once I used e-mails to screw around with someone. I made a bunch of them, used names of teachers and stuff and sent him some official sounding mails. Don't know if he fell for it.

doublesmileyface1.png

Lol beating up someone for a few minutes is one thing but leaving someone in constant fear of what youre going to do sounds a lot worse to me.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I prefer to mess with someone's head, then put their bed in the middle of a plastic-wrap maze.

And then, years afterwards, beat them. Not to a bloody pulp, that'd be messy.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well, not exactly. The mind game wasn't out of the ordinary, but a sucker punch to the back of the head? Is that it? You know, come to think of it, I wouldn't even use physical contact. I think it would've been better to have let him stew for a bit, and I definitely thought that's what you would do. I don't know, it's just what I expected. I thought that if physical contact was involved, it would be in the form of a full-scale beat down of the sort, not a little slap to the head. I thought that if mind games were your thing for this encounter, which they obviously were, considering that was the bulk of the revenge, the revenge would be limited to mind games. Unless it was a god damned loaded revenge plan, in which case you might do both the mind games and the physical beat down. That might be impressive. But, you know, only if it was executed correctly.

Is revenge your thing? It seems like you enjoy it, but perhaps you don't get the chance to do it. Maybe you loathe revenge. I'm not sure.

Meh, I was young and foolish despite it only being about 2 years ago. And I did let him stew a few weeks, popping up everywhere, but a sucker punch was really all that was needed to make him break down. I don't think a full-scale beat down would work as well, since he's expecting it. If you expect something, and something similar comes, you'll be just as freaked as if the real deal were there. And I felt I should do something beyond letting him stew, as eventually he;d forget, right? And I couldn't pop up forever.

Revenge would be my thing, if I got the chance more often. But then again, we can't have people causing disorder with their vengeance. Guess it's undecided, but leaning toward yes.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif