Revenge Stories

Dizzle229

Hi guys, I haven't been able to find anything like this so I thought I'd post it.

Post all your funny/entertaining stories of sweet, shweet revenge here! This can come in the form of pranks, humiliation, or anything you want! Share here!

Reason for this thread: It's always fun to hear about the terrible people of the world getting what's coming to them :evil:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually my revenge stories involve violence.

And time out of school.

Well, I suppose one revenge that ended up with basically nothing was when I stabbed a guy with a pencil. He just really pissed me off, and well, there was a pencil to hand, broke the lead off and left it in the skin.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

This one time.. my best friend kicked me on the butt, so I kicked her on the butt. That's about it.

I'm pretty bad at exacting revenge upon people. If someone does something seriously annoying (Except if it's funny. If it's funny as well, it's ok.), I tend to threaten them. I've found people actually get scared when I threaten them, because, despite my "twiggish" physique, I can have fairly scary eyes. Because of that, most people never do it again, or apologize, so I don't have to retaliate. My threats are all empty though, I suck at being vengeful..

(Waits for Lenin to post)

Cool.

Some kid was a complete [wagon] to my friend one time, so I took his laptop when he was busy, looked through the files, and set his desktop background as some of the more softcore stuff he had on his computer.

He deserved it, and he completely freaked out when he saw it. He didn't even know how to change it at first lol.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

My revenge stories pretty much involve Glad plastic wrap-mazes or taking things very literally.

Or those little ceramic gnomes.

You do not want to cross me.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I can be quite harsh with revenge. I fight fire with fire, an eye for an eye. Or at least I claim to. No one has pissed me off enough yet though.

-Long story starts here-

Well. There's only been one person who kind of has. Will.

Will and I were best friends throughout elementary school, into sixth grade. Then I made new friends, but he didn't really. Due to that, he decided to start to bully people and cause trouble. I still tried to be his friend, laughed at his jokes and all that...Then in seventh grade we backstabbed each other. First, everyone he was bullied by was tired of it. I was tired of it. So I decided to start fooling around with him at lunch...Took his lunchbox, while he was distracted, my friend would take his backpack, etc. One time, he "accidentally" hit me in the face with his lunchbox. Well...A few shoves and punches later, he was on the ground, my foot ready to kick him, and the assistant principal standing right next to us. He got in so much trouble...I didn't. I love my reputation. ;)

Anyway, he started to try to hunt me down after that. Took every chance he could, except I was well alert of it...I've said it before, sometimes, in my mind, I simulate fights...Like what would happen if someone attacked me or something. So he never got a good chance. He tried to kick me, I rammed him into the wall. He tried to knee me in the balls, I tripped him. I shot him with a few pencils (With my good old pencil + rubber band bow...) for the fun of it, not to hurt him. Not like it did.

Finally, it ended one day at lunch. One of my friends was drinking strawberry milk, sitting across from Will. Will grabs for my friend's milk, and my friend grabs the other end of it. They struggle...The cap somehow comes off, and then I whisper to my friend to let go. He does just that. Will goes flying back, the milk squirts all over him, on his face, down his shirt, and everyone is staring at him. And laughing.

Now you probably think I'm cruel. Oh well.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

My best story includes one set of Barber's Clippers and one eyebrow of a person that I've never gotten along with and have had a few fist fights over the years. Never pass out at a party I'm at if you have some unfinished business with me :D

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

My friend asked a dude to slap me in the face yesterday, he did.

I lost my temper and mauled at him and blowed him 3 times (Twice in his face. Once on his head), his specs flew off. A few minutes later, he smacked my face with a newspaper and ran off. We got into a small fight later on after class but were both sent to the principal's office.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Now you probably think I'm cruel. Oh well.

Not really, he got what he deserved.

Well if he bully people I agree that he got what he deserved, just don't take it too far.

I lost my temper and mauled at him and blowed him 3 times (Twice in his face. Once on his head), his specs flew off. A few minutes later, he smacked my face with a newspaper and ran off. We got into a small fight later on after class but were both sent to the principal's office.

With a newspaper? #-o. But I understand your reaction, I would have done the same if not even worse.

Well I've been bullied for quite some time and this guy which is the "leader" of the guys that bullies me went a bit over the top when insulting me and my family, he ended up with a broken nose and a concussion, never been bullied after that :thumbup:, to bad it was a couple of weeks before school was over (This happened a couple of months ago).

Note: I'm a quiet and shy guy that doesn't like fighting but I can do pretty bad things when I lose it.

igsig.png

My friend "accidentally" erased my 100% complete GTA:IV file when copying it to his memory card...

The revenge? Well, me and some other friends were staying at his house that night, at 3:00 am, we dressed him as a girl. Then, in the morning, we locked him out of the room!

Haha pricipal's office =P Though in primary school I kept being sent to the general office.

Well if you've been reading around I stabbed a guy with a table leg for insulting my (screwed) colon.Few days later I smacked him with my file for touching around with my girlfriend.After school I beat him up with my file + bag.The fact that he was acting tough and like a bully all day long probably fueled it.He came back the next day with a bandaged arm and head :thumbsup:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

in 6th grade, some guy was annoying me before school, so I pinned him to a wall and tightened my grip around hhis throat while lifting him, would have passed out if he hadn't gotten a lucky shot, we got sent to the deputy principle (who is wayyy meaner than anyone I've ever met) and I got in no trouble at all, and got the day off to 'let my eye heal' :lol:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Haha pricipal's office =P Though in primary school I kept being sent to the general office.

Well if you've been reading around I stabbed a guy with a table leg for insulting my (screwed) colon.Few days later I smacked him with my file for touching around with my girlfriend.After school I beat him up with my file + bag.The fact that he was acting tough and like a bully all day long probably fueled it.He came back the next day with a bandaged arm and head :thumbsup:

Wow, you can easily just beat someone up and not get caught in your school? In my school, you can hardly land a blow without

1. Getting separated by other people

2. Getting caught by a random teacher wandering around

3. Your opponent just runs away laughing and smiling as if he has won (This pisses me off in so many ways)

Most of the "fights" I've gotten involved in are never really up to the serious-ness as to when technical fighting have to be introduced, most of em usually include random swinging of your fists. I dont have a girlfriend yet, but if someone were to fool around with her, I'd love to try choking him out.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Wow, you can easily just beat someone up and not get caught in your school? In my school, you can hardly land a blow without

1. Getting separated by other people

2. Getting caught by a random teacher wandering around

3. Your opponent just runs away laughing and smiling as if he has won (This pisses me off in so many ways)

Most of the "fights" I've gotten involved in are never really up to the serious-ness as to when technical fighting have to be introduced, most of em usually include randoml swinging of your fists. I dont have a girlfriend yet, but if someone were to fool around with her, I'd love to try choking him out.

Well it takes a long time for teachers to change classes and being in the [cabbage]ty school that my Chinese put me in,people don't really care about fights.And the guy,he did that but I beat the smile outta him :D

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'm sure there has been a thread on this before?

Anyhoop.

One of my exe's at the unpleasant ending of a relationship that had run it's course decides to land me in a huge heap of trouble.

She decides to have a few one-nighter's with a married man, inevitably, she's caught. The wife of said married man decides to give her the pasting of a lifetime.

Suitably bruised and battered, she starts parading her wounds around the college I was attending and also most of the pubs and clubs I used to frequent basically telling people that it was yours truly that had done this.

Going out for a while got a little bit interesting, the ol' bill nearly got involved.

After the heat died off and I got suitably minded for it, well, lets just say I wouldn't have wanted to be her postman.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

Suitably bruised and battered, she starts parading her wounds around the college I was attending and also most of the pubs and clubs I used to frequent basically telling people that it was yours truly that had done this.

COW! I think any girl who does that to a guy should not be in a relationship. It is one of the worst things a girl can do to a guy without hitting him.

I will always remember when my brother broke my favourite teddy. I had it since I was little and he was messing around with it and the head fell off. I wasn't too pleased. So when he went out that night, I went into his room and scratched his day old Halo 3, (it had just came out the day before). I felt so bad afterwards but he didn't even apologise for ruining my teddy and then when I told my Mam about it he totally denied he had been messing around with it.

In grade 7, myself and another friend were bikeing in a park (literaly a camping and picknic park, not some grass field) that was a minute bike from my house. As we left the park, me met some guys who didn't live all that far from me, who were notorius bullys who had some major family issues (I expect some fatherly beatings and major drug dealing). Anyways, one of them pulled a knife (switchblade) on my friend as we went by. My friend would be a real outdoors person, and the kind of guy you want on yourside in a fight because experiance has made him tough and skilled. The police were unable to do anything because only a fool would have kept the knife where it could be found. Go forward 4 years. Turns out one of the bullys had thretened the same friend again. By this time we barely had any contact, but all things considered, he is the best friend I ever had, and is also the guy who tought me how to ride a bike . Now there is a thoird party here who is also an outdoors kid. He also used to wear a steel toed boots that did not look like steel toes. Anyway, all of us found out, including the third guys brother who knew some guys of reputation not that far above the bullys (except that they didn't normally attack poeple, property was more their style).

In total there are now six of us., Our opposition is the bully, his brother and 2 friends. We arranged a situation where they would threten my friend again, as an ambush. My other friend and myself had our winter paintball armour on as it was still cold out and the armour was chosen because melee combat is not uncommon in our paintball matches (as well as shoots at 10ft ranges by rifles set to hit a target at 150 ft). Anyways, the 4 approch my friend, and one pulls a knofe again. When he does that my friends brother and his friends leave hiding and takle the knife weilders friends while my friend and I use more substantial threts to subdue the guy with the knife. I had my automatic paintball rifle set near max power on a shoulder stap so I could 1 hand it easier, in my left hand I had my pistol. My friend (the one with the prother) had a pellet rifle with pointed pellets, and the guy being thretened had my other pistol and a 6 inch hunting knife. We then held them hostage and phoned the cops. Charges were laid and by this time he was old enough to actualy be charged. I had friends you really didn't want to piss off, and I was there because I had been thretened (in a way) way back in grade 7 too. What we preformed was a citizens arrest, quite legal too. Good times.

Now incase your wondering, were are actualy pretty nice guys. The friend who had been thretened really was not ever bullied through any fault of his own. His only problem might have been that he spoke his mind perhaps a bit to much. As for the other friend, he had a bit of an ego I guess, but he never went looking for fights. His brother got cought up in the wrong crowed and suffered for it. He also ended up being subject to his mothers utter dissapointment in him for over a year, and I know it hurt him (and his mother) dearly. His younger brother, my friend, actualy found it a bit ammusing at first, but I expect it made the house a bit awkward. As for myself, I never pick a fight. I generaly don't like hurting people. Things like paintball are different as your willingly subjecting yourself to whatever in that situation. I have been bullied, and that bully learned that the rule about not fighting hockey golies can apply off ice too. My reflexes to block any incoming object such as a puck are more than capable of blocking punches and I am capable of landing a few of my own.

I will always remember when my brother broke my favourite teddy. I had it since I was little and he was messing around with it and the head fell off. I wasn't too pleased. So when he went out that night, I went into his room and scratched his day old Halo 3, (it had just came out the day before). I felt so bad afterwards but he didn't even apologise for ruining my teddy and then when I told my Mam about it he totally denied he had been messing around with it.

:o NOT COOL!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

People don't do anything to cause me to take revenge often, really. When it;s a friend who's just being stupid and tries to play keepaway with my binder or backpack ro something, they just get a pen to the arm/leg/gut-every-so-often. But a few bigger things have caused me to magnetize iPods and CDs. There is one that I'm really proud of, though.

There was this guy in 9th grade, bit of the [wagon] to everyone, and one day he did some stuff to me (little annoyances, really, but when you're trying to finish your homework for the next class, it becomes a total cluster[bleep]. So I told him I'd get him for it or something, got that wild look in my eyes, all that. He just left. But I played with his head a little; showing up near him in the hallway at school, just happening to sit in his vicinity at lunch, I even got lucky enough that my 2nd period teacher needed some chairs delivered to his, and I was able to do it. Gave him that "eventually.... :twisted: "look every time I saw him*.

This carried on a for a few days, and I even appeared in areas he was at (supermarket, movie theater). That was mostly sheer coincidence, though, but incredible luck, and I managed to make myself known, then vanish all mysterious like. I even walked past his house a few times, casually, you know. Totally messing with his mind. I let him simmer a few days, then got him in a surprise attack consisting of one punch to the back of his head. That was it, really, but he completely panicked when he felt it, thinking about 100,000 more were coming or something worse, maybe. But his reaction was just awesome. Of course, when he realized that was it, he tried to recompose himself and act all tough, saying he'd get me back and all that. He never did, probably never will.

*This is the ONLY time I will ever use this smiley. It's the sheer worst smiley we have, but unfortuantly it was the only one that fit properly.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif